GT5 delayed. Release date now TBA

• Thread starter matthsv05
  • 555 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation:

"PlayStation 3" software-only Gran Turismo For Release of Version 5, on the production schedule, We've been expecting our first guide in 2010 has decided to postpone three month.

For his new release date as soon as this decision, we will guide again.

We wait for their release to everyone in this film that we apologize apologize for any inconvenience.

Translation:

"PlayStation 3" software-only Gran Turismo For Release of Version 5, on the production schedule, We've been expecting our first guide in 2010 has decided to postpone three month.

For his new release date as soon as this decision, we will guide again.

We wait for their release to everyone in this film that we apologize apologize for any inconvenience.

does not compute!

F:censored:ing t:censored:t!

So we're now looking at approx June for Japan and there's no guarantee we'll get a world wide releas date.

I was hoping for some good news from the Belgian Motor Show but doesn't sound like they know what they're doing themselves.

EDIT: I've had a couple of coffees and nearly crashed driving to work in the snow so am now properly awake ABS doesn't do much going downhill on sheet ice)! It's not the end of the world, most games get delayed and it's better to be positive and hope for a world wide release annoucement durring the Belgian Motor Show or at least some more details about the game.

Last edited:
F:censored:ing t:censored:t!

So we're now looking at approx June for Japan and there's no guarantee we'll get a world wide releas date.

I was hoping for some good news from the Belgian Motor Show but doesn't sound like they know what they're doing themselves.

You apologize for any inconvenience? Yeah, this is REALLY inconvenient.

well lets look in the mirror in all honesty...every time PD does something new with the game we get people nitpicking it to death and then PD goes back to the drawing board...

shoot, maybe all the people complaining about the paddle shift animation pushed Kaz over the edge!....

Jesus Christ! What a way to start the day! :ouch:

Oh, and why do we always have to find out these news through Babel Fish!? :banghead:

shoot, maybe all the people complaining about the paddle shift animation pushed Kaz over the edge!....

And the engine sound complainers...

Who knows what's up here. I say that they give us a Prologue update to tide us over. Maybe another demo. Something.

Dammit! Really!? I mean, really? What can we do really, except accept it. I'm frustrated with it for sure, but if they're really delaying it again I swear it better have no freaking issues when it comes out or I really may just get an xbox for forza.

Why can't we just get downloadable updates????

the only thing i can say is this...potentially this has ZERO effect on ANYONE outside of Japan...until we get more clarification on this its reasonable to believe that it could be for a simultaneous world wide release now...it was likely that North America and Europe would be waiting till June anyway for the game...

so unless you were going to import from Japan and learn how to read Japanese...this may end up not effecting you AT ALL....

but if they're really delaying it again
uhh, you do realize that this would be the first and ONLY time this game has been delayed right??

I swear it better have no freaking issues when it comes out or I really may just get an xbox for forza.

1. Impossible for a game to simply have ZERO "issues"
2. what exactly is an "issue?"

I think if the game was released in Japan a good few months before the English version, it would have spoiled the surprises. I really don't mind this news if it means a worldwide release.

If the English version is delayed again... no bother. We should be use to it by now.

the only thing i can say is this...potentially this has ZERO effect on ANYONE outside of Japan...until we get more clarification on this its reasonable to believe that it could be for a simultaneous world wide release now...it was likely that North America and Europe would be waiting till June anyway for the game...

so unless you were going to import from Japan and learn how to read Japanese...this may end up not effecting you AT ALL....

👍

Think of it this way. If he is improving it then maybe he is listening to the forums. If he is listening to the forums then. Kaz RELEASE THE CES DEMO!!

Think about it guys...this can only be good for the final product.
There must be a fairly important reason for this and its going to be all positive for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back