Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
superspeedwaydaytona4.jpg

Wohooo cant wait to drive the yellow bird... It´s standard but looks great for me from this angle...

Ohh yeh. But pity we won't be able to take photos like this.
46840291.jpg

181s.jpg

Mmm.. Dish

Ohh yeh. But pity we won't be able to take photos like this.
46840291.jpg

Mmm.. Dish

Why not? Standard cars are not excluded from regular photomode (only Travel-mode). This means you can capture the the RUF Yellow Bird in 1920x1080 and still use the PM effects like this one:

Hz1Vjl.jpg

or this:

Hz1Vjl.jpg

Or even export to XMB and place the pic on USB stick and photoshop till your heart's content on mac or pc.

Can anyone confirm if the dirt/dust accumulation on cars is still in? There doesn't seem to be any on recent rally vids...

And keep those photo's coming, RDK, they are great.

Can anyone confirm if the dirt/dust accumulation on cars is still in? There doesn't seem to be any on recent rally vids...

And keep those photo's coming, RDK, they are great.

yup its deffinatly there, im just watching the live stream and at the endof 8 mins racing its deffincatly there.

that damage is just fine by me, i knew PD would come through. Never doubt the best. This is going to be a wild ride in thenet couple days, the excitement is at an all time high.

Yes looks good. Weight transfer and braking looks a lot better than Prologue.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but the list is in alphabetical order and ends with Maserati.

People... you do notice that not all makers appear at once, not all manufacturers are present at on period in time... so bug an chrysler are in the game... refer to the car list

Latest Posts

Back