AGOMEZ - 12.24 Comeback with GT86 -

• Thread starter agomez
  • 147 comments
R35 GT-R and R35 V-Spec at Tokyo R246:

5219396530_8bd1bbf6b3.jpg
[/url]

Tomorrow we'll take a look at Nascar racing, be sure to check it out!

:dopey:[/QUOTE]

AMAZING PICTURES!! very well done!
How did you switch on the lights on one of the GTR side by side pics. One GTR had the lights off and the other on! How do you control that????

Last edited:
GMW
How did you switch on the lights on one of the GTR side by side pics. One GTR had the lights off and the other on! How do you control that????

Did you really need to quote every single image?

Nice stuff Gomez

Did you used to play LFS?

I think i remember you.

Yes, that would be me.

GMW

Its the low and high beam. Please edit your post and don't quote all the pictures as Moglet said.

Thanks for your comments

So I'm a bit busy this week with school tests and more stuff and I couldn't update yesterday so why not make this go up again so I can get a bit more feedback?

Come on guys, there must be something criticable in my photos :dopey:

Yes, that would be me.

Its the low and high beam. Please edit your post and don't quote all the pictures as Moglet said.

Thanks for your comments

If I press the headlight button, all it can do is flash high beams so how did you get them to stay on?

Here it is my latest proyect, a 458 Italia mag feature as in Top Gear magazine:

Click each page for higher res

👍

My jaw dropped... Should've posted earlier in this one! Great Gallery!!!

Lovely LFA shots, lovely doubles, and now the best 458 article in a mag!

Awesome

A+👍

OMG OMG OMG!! Can you PLEASE post the links to the high res pics of the samba bus!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!! :drool::drool::drool:

You can click them and go to their flickr page where you can get 1024 copies.

Thanks for the comments, any more on my latest update?

That magazine spread with the 458 is AMAZING. Do you do graphic design for a living? If I weren't posting on GTPlanet I'd think they were just scans from something you took off the newsstand.
I've been debating whether to buy an Italia in my game... I think I've been thoroughly convinced

Aside from the beatiful spelling mistake in the first sentence you read in your article, lol.
Apart from that, looks good!

Today's update its about my own car unicorn, the 1991 Le Mans-winning Mazda 787B:

And a teaser of what's coming next, whoever guesses the name of the car gets a Lexus LF-A sent their way:

👍

And a teaser of what's coming next, whoever guesses the name of the car gets a Lexus LF-A sent their way:

👍

I was thinking Miura but looks to old so i want to say it's The TZ2 Alfa Romeo, or do i have to get more specific.
Also, you make me want to save up for that 787B, just by the wagan stage shots.
And... how do you get the interior so nice through glass, mine always come out blurry.

I was thinking Miura but looks to old so i want to say it's The TZ2 Alfa Romeo, or do i have to get more specific.
And... how do you get the interior so nice through glass, mine always come out blurry.
I think youre right 👍
Alfa_TZ_klokken_LR_large_1280657076.jpg

Correct, its the TZ2 Alfa Romeo. I'll send the car to you on wendsday.

You have to get close to the car in walking mode and then zoom 'into' it so you get in it.

ha, and i got it by looking at it in the dealership.
back on topic, even when i do that, and i focus on it, it's still blurry and i think it just wants to hate me.

Back