The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
My Scion FR-S Track Day Car. Very good performer for 500pp AND on Racing Hards!
13BUuOD.jpg

This one was made to simulate a surveillance camera on the Caracciola Karusell. I think it turned out well given my lack of photo editing skills. :indiff:
9QO1opv.jpg

Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome!

My Scion FR-S Track Day Car. Very good performer for 500pp AND on Racing Hards!

This one was made to simulate a surveillance camera on the Caracciola Karusell. I think it turned out well given my lack of photo editing skills. :indiff:

Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome!

second photo turned out really well

Very much appreciated Mustangfan!👍 Variety is the spice of life.

Proby, you called each pic as it is! Your latest photos are to die for. Great work!:cool:

Nenad, That second photo was aimed squarely at you my friend. Thank you so kindly:)👍...You know what to do...:D

Driftin, I don't know what car that 2nd shot is, but it looks like a diplomat on a mission in Prague. I...Love...That...Shot:drool:👍

The first is just plain 'Real'!:drool: I love your style Kid.

Last edited:
Faze, you're running the tables right now. I'm soooo loving your style.:)👍 And Thank You!

Skeeter, I'm flattered!👍 I do them for all of us.

Starks is back! The 2nd Mazda shot is best to me.:cool: De-saturate it a little.

Your perception is fine Doc, the viewers have to free their minds when looking at photos. Not comparing it to others photos, and then being jaded to the next. Each shot on it's own merits. We miss a lot of good shots being snobbish.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back