Sej's Gallery ~ Competition Entries

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 343 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
bannerbr.jpg

Welcome!

Hi guys! Long time no see and taking pictures from our favourite game! ;) I used to be here alot, having a GT4 Gallery. It was alot of fun, so much people posting pics on here that we all can drool over haha. And now we have an opportunity to do that again, with bigger software! The new in-game blurring system saves us all alot of time as we had to do most of it by hand (PS) but now we can really focus on the picture-taking and not the editing. Also a nice change is that the premium cars look so good that there are bar to none jaggies visible. It feels so good to start this all over again, and I see more and more famous names pop up over this section. :D So, have fun taking and commenting/judging pictures, exchanging tips, but most importantly: GT5! 👍

Last edited:
My first update will be my second car: The Ferrari Enzo! I've tested both PhotoModes out a little, and these are the results. I hope you like it! :dopey:

Ferrari Enzo

Nice shots, Enzo looks plain. heh, I guess I'm one of it's few critics. It'd look better in white or yellow to me.

Must...get...PS3...soon...

Welcome back Sej! It's awesome to have you with us once again! The only ones we're missing right now are Krame, Rev and me huh? :P

Must...get...PS3...soon...

Welcome back Sej! It's awesome to have you with us once again! The only ones we're missing right now are Krame, Rev and me huh? :P
You guys, alex, treefingers and I see franz posting a bunch but I dont think I've seen any pics from him. Sure hope he has a ps3. You need to get one Bram, we need your talents in the photomode. I'm sure there are a few more guys out there we are forgetting. Its awesome though seeing sej, mog, 440 and all of us GT4 photomode nuts posting again. Its a bit anarchic right now with all the galleries but thats to be expected and honestly kinda welcomed. We all gotta start somewhere. Its galleries of people like you guys that I've mentioned that helped inspire me and I'm sure countless others.

Wow, wrote a little book on memory lane lol, sorry for the derail Sej. Great work once again man!

Floats: Thanks! I'll do my best. ;)

Slipz: :D

sar593: Thanks! I hope my next update will be tomorrow but I don't know sure.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan: My fav too, the other one has something too though for me.

freshseth83: I tried making it less plain with the angles and having as much reflections in the lighting as possible. But yeah, the car can look plain. But still it is a special car for me. ;)

Nicknamealguem: Thanks! :)

Bram: It's good to be back! Try to get that PS3 extra soon because this game is good. :D We still miss alot more people posting pics. I remember Vonie and Greycap too BTW, but we still forgot alot of people I think. ;)

RetroGiant: Doesn't matter, I was thinking about the past too. Thanks man! 👍

Magic Racer: Thanks!

Damn that first shot is nice. Off topic, you can't change the wheels on the Enzo correct? Back on topic, more photos!

Okay, for this update I kinda stuk to thesame car more or less, but I made a monster of it. 927 BHP. Yea you read that right. :) It's unbelievable. I gave it the full treatment: new rims; spoiler; new paint (darker metallic Red, I want if possible have it in carbon) and upgraded everything under the hood. I drove it on the nurb and it's exhilerating. Oh, and I also bought a new McLaren! I stuck to phototravel with these cars so far. Track pictures will come. I just can't promise when because of the time issue. Enjoy!

Monster Enzo.. & MP4-12C

franz: Thanks alot! I can't believe you still remember that! :eek: 👍 I golded alot of special events in a short time so I had a million cr. very fast. Then decided to buy it as it was my dream car from '02. :D And now I've won a few events with it (lvl 17) and I already seen the ending movie while I only have done 8% from the game. :s But I'm moving kinda slow through it, as I can't play it alot.

Shigegaki: Thx! And you can change the rims, as you'll see in this update. ;)

725: Thanks! Exactly what I thought about it. :)

I like the red a lot more now... almost enough for me to actually like the Enzo ;). Really enjoy the second shot; didn't know how BBS rims would look on it, but they actually look fantastic.

Is that McLaren black, or that "Fire Black" with the hint of orange? If the latter, we have the same car (though I swapped some Prodrive rims on to simulate the optional rims in real life). Such a fine car, the rear makes up for the sort of boring front, and the reflections in that shot... awesome!

Wonderful work, as expected. The colours are very striking and the adjustments are perfectly executed. 👍

Liking your stuff so far Sej. The PS colouring is very nice and give your shots a nice feel. I like that style. May I ask what you primarily do to get these tones?

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Thanks guys! :)

I edit the pictures with PS. The color altering happens mostly with color balance, and sometimes I put a color gradient layer over it.

Slipz: It's sapphire Black :P

Back