Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
LDP MR2 Predator Edition
(364hp/271kw @ 7,900rpm) (364Nm/269ft-lbs @ 5,900rpm) (1039kg) (PP)

nrburgringnordschleife0.jpg

Description: This tune came about when a good mate had his road car at the garage. We were looking at it and I said it'd make a great base for a tune, and so the package was developed. The interior was stripped and various panels replaced with carbon fibre. We've used a racing suspension and worked over the 3S-GE as well as bolting on a supercharger to produce a healthy 271kw with a fairly level torque curve. We took it for a trip to Germany where it ran an impressive 7'21 on the Nordschleife, and in testing it was found to have a max speed of 320km/hr.

Base Model: Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
It's not overly great on bumpy roads, but is certainly useable and still fairly decent
Use all available revs
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 2.929
2nd: 1.926
3rd: 1.387
4th: 1.049
5th: 0.833
6th: 0.695
Final: 4.176
Max Speed: 350km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/24
Acceleration: 0/55
Deceleration: 0/30

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-24
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 6.0/6.8
Dampers Extension: 2/3
Dampers Compression: 1/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/2
Camber: 1.3/1.8
Toe: -0.12/+0.20

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/2

Last edited:
LDP NSX Predator Edition X
(422hp/315kw @ 7,900rpm) (403Nm/297ft-lbs @ 6,400rpm) (1045kg) (558PP)

kyotogions.jpg

Description: The world has gone NSX mad by the look of things, and now Lion's Den Performance is adding to our NSX repertoir with the arrival of our Predator Edition X. Designed as an un-compromising time attack car, which can still make super short road trips if need be. As a car that would feel at home in the naturally aspirated class of a Super Lap competition, this NSX makes 422hp with no help from forced induction, and with particular attention in supervising the vehicle's weight, weighs just 1045kg. As proof of this car's time attack ability, it did a 6'59 at the Green Hell.

Base Model: Acura NSX '91

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Racing Modification

Tuner's Notes:
I wish we could get a 6spd gearbox for this thing.
If you're on a track with super long straights, particularly if you think you'll be catching a draft, longer gears may be necessary.
It's super stable at speed but can still light 'em up in 2nd gear.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics: 35/60

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 2.768
2nd: 1.874
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.138
5th: 0.926
Final: 3.665
Max Speed: 340km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Initial Torque: 0/9
Acceleration: 0/48
Deceleration: 0/5

Ride Height: -20/-18
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 6.0/6.2
Dampers Extension: 5/6
Dampers Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber: 2.7/2.0
Toe: -0.10/+0.18

Brake Balance (front/rear): 6/4

Last edited:
Will this work well for the NSX RM?

Probably not but the below definately will :lol:

(422hp/315kw @ 7,900rpm) (403Nm @ 6,400rpm) (1045kg)

On another note I'm still looking for some feedback on my NSX Type R, I want to know what is (if anything) wrong with it before I start really getting some cars out.

nice NSX predator edition x

just tried it for a lap on suzuka before I head off to bed. the car is on demand, you can control the corners very well. you can even make it kick out for some fun drifting. mind you I was using my controller and not my wheel. can't wait to try it out on nurburg with the wheel tomarrow

Dragon I'll try out the NSX-R tonight or tomorrow. I have plenty of money to spare and am thirsty to buy new cars, even if I really should be saving for the Extreme Events!

Do you use a wheel or a controller though? Because I don't seem to like tunes that were made for a wheel.

hey i know you guys arnt taking requests right now but later on when your deciding what car to tune next. and can't make up your mind.... TVR race mod is an interesting car. fast and light with some aerodynamics. good luck and keep up the great tunes...

and also loved the Gnx tune.

nice NSX predator edition x

just tried it for a lap on suzuka before I head off to bed. the car is on demand, you can control the corners very well. you can even make it kick out for some fun drifting. mind you I was using my controller and not my wheel. can't wait to try it out on nurburg with the wheel tomarrow

Thanks for trying it mate, it's really good to hear it's working well.:) Do let us know how it goes when you get your wheel.👍

hey i know you guys arnt taking requests right now but later on when your deciding what car to tune next. and can't make up your mind.... TVR race mod is an interesting car. fast and light with some aerodynamics. good luck and keep up the great tunes...

and also loved the Gnx tune.

I almost forgot their even was a TVR race mod, I like the Griffith and Cerbera so I'll keep it in mind. Good to hear the GNX was enjoyable.:)

thanks for the tunes! subscribed!👍:cheers:

You're welcome!:D

Dragon I'll try out the NSX-R tonight or tomorrow. I have plenty of money to spare and am thirsty to buy new cars, even if I really should be saving for the Extreme Events!

Do you use a wheel or a controller though? Because I don't seem to like tunes that were made for a wheel.

I did tune it on a wheel, but my friend who is a complete GT newb managed to lap around Grand Valley without crashing. The only danger will be on the brakes it will be more difficult to precisely control like you can on a wheel, so that turning on the brakes characteristic could be a problem for a pad user.

Hey guys, your tunes look really nice, I was wondering if you could tune an Ft-86 g-sports as an all around track car. I will supply you guys the car with parts needed. Please get back to me.

(422hp/315kw @ 7,900rpm) (403Nm @ 6,400rpm) (1045kg)

Great car! I was still losing it pretty hard in the corners coming out of 2nd, but just went from sports hard to soft to finish the tune to help it. Thanks again!

Hey guys, your tunes look really nice, I was wondering if you could tune an Ft-86 g-sports as an all around track car. I will supply you guys the car with parts needed. Please get back to me.

So long as you're aware of the risks involved with trading (if it fails we both lose the car), and my internet isn't the greatest in history- but I won't be held responsible for a lost car.

Great car! I was still losing it pretty hard in the corners coming out of 2nd, but just went from sports hard to soft to finish the tune to help it. Thanks again!

Thanks.:D I did tune it with Sports Soft tyres, so that does make sense.👍

So long as you're aware of the risks involved with trading (if it fails we both lose the car), and my internet isn't the greatest in history- but I won't be held responsible for a lost car.

I've had the main cause of eaten cars happen at least 3 times now, and avoiding it is simple. If you see "Upload Failed", reset your console. It won't save until after you press OK so...

LDP Lancer Ascension IV Predator Edition
(422hp/315kw @ 7,400rpm) (480Nm/354ft-lbs @ 3,900rpm) (1119kg) (PP)

kyotoshorenins.jpg

Description: The next step above Evolution is ascension, and that's what we've done with this Lancer, provide the next step up in performance. We've boosted power to 422hp for a start, a nice healthy figure, and shod it in semi-slicks for performance. Gone are all the luxuries, resulting in a kerb weight of 1119kg. Then we turned our attention to the chassis work, helping to cope with the extra power is a sports suspension kit tuned by yours truly, and we've got an ECU that allows us to tweak the Active Yaw Control further enhancing the car's ability to turn for spirited driving. With a 7'19 time at Nurburgring, it's quite the competent performer.

Base Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust System
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims (Optional)

Tuner's Notes:
It can step out the rear under heavy braking with steering angle applied.
Shift at the 8,000rpm redline.
The AYC system rotates the car nicely off throttle, use it but don't over-reef the wheel or you'll over engage the AYC causing oversteer and an overload of the outside front- not common but possible.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Settings:

Body/Chassis:

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 2.599
2nd: 1.720
3rd: 1.243
4th: 0.943
5th: 0.751
6th: 0.628
Final: 4.529
Max Speed: 340km/hr

AYC Controller: 75
Torque Split: 30/70

Ride Height: -30/-28
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 5.9/5.0
Dampers Extension: 5/4
Dampers Compression: 3/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/7
Camber: 2.2/1.6
Toe: -0.12/-0.16

Brake Balance (front/rear): 6/4

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'll probably have a 2010 Camaro, 2000 Camaro and race modified Challenger for you all.

Thanks Gary.:D

Not that anyone cares.

Last edited:
Hey guy's just tried your Cien and Veyron tunes. My thoughts:

The Cien tune is fantastic, the car feels awesome and is really quick. It punishes mistakes but that's fine with me, pity about the gearing for 1st and 2nd but that can't be helped. The Cien was always one of my favourite cars and this makes it even more fun, thanks a bunch!

The Veyron tune had a touch too much undesteer for my tastes so I changed the torque balance to something like 30/70 and that helped a bit in my opinion. The car is ridiculously fast (obviously), but not the most fun to drive (obviously). Still it's a brutally efficient thing and your tune certainly helped its handling quite alot, so thanks a lot, i'll certainly keep an eye out for future tunes from you guys.

0:53.798 at Tsukuba with your Honda NSX Type R setup. Car feels amazing my brotha. I do use Soft Racing Slicks however. I run faster laps with them and pretty much refuse to use anything else anymore. I also changed the brake balance to 7/5 to alleviate some of the instability under heavy braking. I don't feel I could of done a better lap than that one there. Might try later though. Thanks for the tune man.

Hey guy's just tried your Cien and Veyron tunes. My thoughts:

The Cien tune is fantastic, the car feels awesome and is really quick. It punishes mistakes but that's fine with me, pity about the gearing for 1st and 2nd but that can't be helped. The Cien was always one of my favourite cars and this makes it even more fun, thanks a bunch!

The Veyron tune had a touch too much undesteer for my tastes so I changed the torque balance to something like 30/70 and that helped a bit in my opinion. The car is ridiculously fast (obviously), but not the most fun to drive (obviously). Still it's a brutally efficient thing and your tune certainly helped its handling quite alot, so thanks a lot, i'll certainly keep an eye out for future tunes from you guys.

Thanks mate, it's really great to have someone testing our tunes and letting us know what's going on.:) The 1st and 2nd gear on the Cien really sucks, I so rarely ever use 2nd in it at all- good job it's a 7.5L V12 and just powers out of 3rd no worries.:lol: So you didn't find too much wheelspin in the Veyron with that torque setting?
Thanks for giving me the feedback though.:)

LDP-R Super-Hemi Challenger.R #9
(642hp/479kw @ 5,300rpm) (950Nm/701ft-lbs @ 4,600rpm) (1260kg) (PP)

grandvalleyspeedwayl.jpg

Description: Lion's Den Performance Racing is proud to introduce its first car, the Super-Hemi Challenger.R. Designed to compete in classic car racing, and built as a sort of GT racer of old, this Challenger has a supercharged Hemi breathing fire through the side exit exhausts. Cleverly concealed are the racing diffusers which provide downforce to suck this Detroit Iron to the ground. Naturally it's all business inside, helping reduce the kerb weight to something decent, and we've provided our tuning expertise to privateers who may use a setup of our own creation.

Base Model: Dodge Challenger R/T '70

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Carbon Propellor Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Tyres of your choosing

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Racing Modification

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at 5,500rpm.
Tuned on Racing Medium tyres.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics: 20/50

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 2.379
2nd: 1.496
3rd: 1.042
4th: 0.770
5th: 0.604
Final: 3.540

Initial Torque: 0/22

Ride Height: -25/-21
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.0/5.0
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber: 2.0/1.4
Toe: -0.08/+0.05

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/6

Last edited:
LDP Camaro ZL1 Predator Edition
(545hp/406kw @ 6,500rpm) (677Nm/499ft-lbs @ 5,000rpm) (1318kg) (571PP)

sangalganoabbeym.jpg

Description: Lion's Den Performance has gotten their hands on a 2010 Camaro SS and thrown in an LS7 straight up. It's not THE ZL1, but it's still a 7.0L Chevy V8. In addition to this, we added a custom cold air intake and custom full exhaust system to churn out 542hp. Not only that but we've lightened it too, and installed a full adjustable racing suspension which we'll set up for you as part of the package. A rear diffuser and lip spoiler help to increase downforce a little and ensure it's a very stable, enjoyable drive. With a 7'00 time of Nurburgring, it's hard to argue with the performance!

Base Model: Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Front Splitter
Rear Spliiter
Aero Extension
Rear Wing

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at 7,000rpm.
I don't know why the picture turned out so crappy.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Engine:

Transmission:
1st: 2.919
2nd: 1.965
3rd: 1.505
4th: 1.225
5th: 1.018
6th: 0.853
Final: 3.260
Max Speed: 360km/hr

Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/45

Ride Height: -25/-23
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.5/6.5
Dampers Extension: 5/6
Dampers Compression: 3/3
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: -0.08/+0.02

Last edited:
That Camaro seems to be much quicker than it has any right to be.

Time to fool with one and test that in the process. Maybe.

That Camaro seems to be much quicker than it has any right to be.

Time to fool with one and test that in the process. Maybe.

It's amazing to drive, very stable, that's why (you can thank the Aussies and their chassis for that :D). My tune helps a lot too.:sly: Plus I made a typo, it's not 6'59, that was my race mod NSX, it was 7'00.:P

Last edited:
0:53.798 at Tsukuba with your Honda NSX Type R setup. Car feels amazing my brotha. I do use Soft Racing Slicks however. I run faster laps with them and pretty much refuse to use anything else anymore. I also changed the brake balance to 7/5 to alleviate some of the instability under heavy braking. I don't feel I could of done a better lap than that one there. Might try later though. Thanks for the tune man.

A fair adjustment to make I feel, just not to my style 👍. Really appreciate the feedback as I managed to get some friends to try the set up as well which means I can finally get releasing some other cars over the next few days!

LDP-R Super-Hemi Challenger.R
(642hp/479kw @ 5,300rpm) (950Nm @ 4,600rpm) (1260kg)

grandvalleyspeedwayl.jpg

Description: Lion's Den Performance Racing is proud to introduce its first car, the Super-Hemi Challenger.R. Designed to compete in classic car racing, and built as a sort of GT racer of old, this Challenger has a supercharged Hemi breathing fire through the side exit exhausts. Cleverly concealed are the racing diffusers which provide downforce to suck this Detroit Iron to the ground. Naturally it's all business inside, helping reduce the kerb weight to something decent, and we've provided our tuning expertise to privateers who may use a setup of our own creation.

Base Model: Dodge Challenger R/T '70

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Carbon Propellor Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing Medium Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Racing Modification

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at 5,500rpm.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics: 20/50

Transmission:
1st: 2.379
2nd: 1.496
3rd: 1.042
4th: 0.770
5th: 0.604
Final: 3.540

Initial Torque: 0/22

Ride Height: -25/-21
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.0/5.0
Camber: 2.0/1.4
Toe: -0.08/+0.05

Paulie, You have done it again!! I just won the Historic Racing Car Cup with this car and this tune. Fantastic!!!!! Thanks and keep up the good work!!!👍

Have you guys tried a 2010 Camaro SS RM? That thing is amazing. All I can comfortably do is raise the front and rear downforce and change the brake balance to front heavy and it still feels absolutely amazing. I can't imagine what it's truly capable of at the hands of a skilled tuner. hint hint...

Back