lvl 16 Oldies Cup and lvl 19 GT All Stars

• Thread starter Slothead
  • 5 comments
Deluxe_Mike
Hi Folks,

I'm wondering which car you used for the lvl16 Oldies Cup and the lvl 19 GT All Stars series, both in the expert class.

I can't find any suitable and affordable car which would have a chance to beat the race cars. I've a fully customized 512BB that I could use for the oldies, but I've tried everything... beating the Chapparals and GT40s ain't possible. Same problem in GT All Stars.

Kind regards,
Mike

You can use Toyota 7 for the historic race. You win this by finishing like the wind lvl 21 with B-Spec.
Or you can use the Camaro 69 RM or a fully tuned Countach.

GT All-Stars is doable with the Minolta. Which you win by finishing like the wind A-Spec.
Like the wind is doable with the Furai. Won in the Miata - Race B-Spec or the Corvette ZR1 RM.

You win pretty good cars with B-Spec.
But you dont have to if you dont like it.

As a said. It is doable with Camaro and Countach but its much more difficult.

And you wont do anything wrong when you buy the ZR1-RM. About 600'000 for a fully tuned RM version. But you can do Like the wind, American CC (LVL23) and GT-Allstars should be possible too. But i dont know for sure.

Hey,

I don't like B.Spec'in at all 👎. I've a Countach that I could upgrade to the limit but it's kind a strange to race with a Countach together with old Canams. My 512 doesn't fit at all into that series either.

I just need some more XP to reach lvl 20. Than I'm gone again for racing and winning tons of money :crazy:.

Cheers,
Mike

The "easiest" way to win the GT All Stars is to do the following:

Enter the Roadster challenge on beginners or amateur level in B Spec. If you gold it you get a Mazda Furai concept.

Use that in the Like the wind challenge in A spec. It is quite possible to gold this event with it which will give you a Minolta Toyota racecar.

The Minolta will cruise through the GT ALL Stars

For a harder challenge you can use the Furai in GT All Stars as well.

Edit: Next time I will read the entire thread before I answer. :)

Last edited:
Back