Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

Cylinder : 4308 cm3
Power : 690 bph @ 9400 rpm
Torque : 575 Nm @ 6400 rpm
Transmission : MR
Weigth : 1119 kg

Weigth-to-power ratio : 1.621

---

Here comes a new challenger for this fantastic car !

I've been driving her around about 1337km (1347.5 km actually) and still love it, even if it's slow... I think it may be my favorite car... Of the moment ! :)

As usual I'm open to any comments, improvements or suggestions.

---

All parts/oil change

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front/Rear) : 15 / 38

Transmission
- Top Speed : 340 km/h

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : -/8
- Acceleration Sensitivity : -/31
- Braking Sensitivity : -/39

Torque Sensing Center Differential (Front/Rear)
---

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -11/-11
- Spring Rate : 9.9/11.2
- Dampers (Extension) : 3/4
- Dampers (Compression) : 5/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 3/4

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : +1.2/+1.3
- Toe Angle : +0.0/+0.0

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 2/5

Drive aids
- ABS : 1
Else all off

Tires
- Racing Soft/Soft. Checked OK with Hard/Hard.

Tuning circuit
- Rome mainly ($$$ :)) (best chronos with this long gear are in the 1m06s, lots in 1m07, I'm not a great driver)
- Inverse High Speed Ring
- Deep Forest
- Sarthe with no chicanes

Tip
- put only +1 to LSD's accel sensitivity and it will be funny to drive... But not good for chronos.
- the gear seting is long because her top speed is "slow". If shortened, the LSD accel settings migth be set to high because I tried values 1 by 1. I think it may be best to keep it that way or master her driving or tune this a little.
I migth come back on this later.
- this car setup autoturns, but it's quite unusual.

Back to the GT5 shop

Last edited:
What mods you got on this? Fully tuned? What hp is it putting out and how much it weigh? Just picked up this baby and gonna test ur tune :)

Last edited:
What mods you got on this? Fully tuned? What hp is it putting out and how much it weigh? Just picked up this baby and gonna test ur tune :)
Everything single parts on it, including oil change, all the aero parts and wheel change, motor parts adjustables parts, weigth reductions, etc. And racing soft tires.

I think it's 1119 kg / 690 kg (so the weigth to power ratio is 1.62) and something like 9200rpm :D

Last edited:
Just took it out for a spin at The Ring and did it in 7:06.143 (screwing it up in a couple of corners), this car handles like a dream.

Just a quick note, the car will reach the top speed in the straight section of The Ring so you might want to add an extra 10km/hr to the transmission limit.

Just lapped the Scuderia with this tune on the Nürburgring. The time stopped at 6'40'421. On a good day I can probably do it close to 6'35. At least I hope so.
I used Racing Medium :P

Another fab setup 👍

no aero front adjustment for my car though, I must be missing something, I bought the splitter ???
it handles great though as it is

I ran the Laguna Seca endurance in my Scuderia (only ~600 hp though) yesterday and had problems the whole way, especially with over-steer coming into corner 1 and 4 once the tires started to wear. Averaged mostly 1.34's on sport mediums with a best lap low 1.31.

I just applied your tune and did a test and in only 3 laps I managed to bring my best time under 1.30. Even the starting lap was below yesterdays 1.34 average and the over-steer on entry was gone. I did increase front brake sens to 4 to shift some tyre wear to the front, but maybe that's the wrong way to go about it? Anyway I really like this tune, it made the car much more fun to drive. I only wish I had tried it before I did a 2hour+ race!

Great tune.

The default tune kept hucking me off of the track on Nürburgring but this one glued me to the asphalt beating the lead car by 8 seconds while I just go carted around the track.

Thanks for posting it.

Looking at the feedback I am going to apply the tune to mine, great car anyway but if this improves times like above, it will be even better.

Thanks

Here's another take on the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

Put this through the test on the 200mi @ Laguna Seca race. VERY comfortable to drive over 90 laps. Was running 25 laps stints. Conserving tires I was easily running 1:26.xx/1:27.xx at beginning of stint, 1:28.xx/1.29.xx at the end. I tried a hot lap near beginning and end of each stint and was easily able to do 1:24.xx at beginning and 1:25.xx at end. Ended with an easy 13 lap lead.

I'm a heavy trail-braker, so I tune slightly towards understeer.

h9iOgidjawE4XjAgBV_0.jpg

Cylinder : 4308 cm3
Power : 681 HP @ 9400 rpm
Torque : 525 FT-LB @ 6400 rpm
Transmission : MR
Weight : 1119 kg

---

All parts upgrade less flywheel
Aero: splitter, rear wing, extensions

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front/Rear) : 15 / 33

Transmission
- stock gearing

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : 10
- Acceleration Sensitivity : 40
- Braking Sensitivity : 20

Torque Sensing Center Differential (Front/Rear)

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -15/-15
- Spring Rate : 11.0/12.3
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/9
- Dampers (Compression) : 7/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4/3

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : 2.3/1.5
- Toe Angle : 0.0/0.0

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 8/4 (7/4 on Trial Mtn)

Drive aids
- ABS : 1

Tires
- Racing Soft/Soft.

Tuning circuit
- Trial Mountain

I ran the Laguna Seca endurance in my Scuderia (only ~600 hp though) yesterday and had problems the whole way, especially with over-steer coming into corner 1 and 4 once the tires started to wear. Averaged mostly 1.34's on sport mediums with a best lap low 1.31.

I just applied your tune and did a test and in only 3 laps I managed to bring my best time under 1.30. Even the starting lap was below yesterdays 1.34 average and the over-steer on entry was gone. I did increase front brake sens to 4 to shift some tyre wear to the front, but maybe that's the wrong way to go about it? Anyway I really like this tune, it made the car much more fun to drive. I only wish I had tried it before I did a 2hour+ race!

If you're locking up the front, move bias rearward. Will increase oversteer and aid turn in. If car is oversteering (squirmy) under heavy braking, move bias forward. Will increase understeer and stability.

If you're locking up the front, move bias rearward. Will increase oversteer and aid turn in. If car is oversteering (squirmy) under heavy braking, move bias forward. Will increase understeer and stability.
Yes that's what I did during the race with my old tune (used 7/4 or 7/3), but Blueshift's tune got rid of the over-steer even with 2/5 brake settings. I then moved it back to 4/5 hoping I could save my rear tires some during braking, as my scuderia burns through them a lot faster than the fronts - at least when I drive! :sly:

did u use rigidity improvement on chassis? i haven't done this on my car since from experience it has made some of my cars worse (ie formula GT :( how to ruin an expensive car), so now i usually avoid this.

i tried a few tunes for the F430 but didn't think they were better than default settings for me. ie when i reduced the ride height i felt it brakes better but cornering is comprimised. maybe i have gotten used to the default settings so it feels ok for me - doing Monza laps in around 1min42sec. only thing i change is transmission depending on circuit and max downforce.

anyway i will try your set up and see if it helps me.

Back