Fanatec GT2 CS edition order status

• Thread starter lunarwolf
  • 863 comments
Misterstatic, have you had any trouble with your fanatec products? Just curious.

No, my pedals have been just fine. I really love the CSPs. All in jest. I am sorry you are having issues with your wheel. Between this and the iRacing forums, it seems you must be a pretty lucky man to have zero issues with a wheel from Fanatec.

I did not order the CS edition b/c they did not have it on anymore when I placed my order. I ordered the GT2, STD pedals, and Shifters on 1/21/11. Rcv'd full payment notice by paypal on 1/24/11. At that point notified by Claudia on 1/25/11 stating that I should expect delivery Mid-February.

Now I play the waiting game, but totally worth the wait from what I have heard if you are a true SIM racer and want the best.

When I can afford to, I will order the CS pedals, and hopefully soon CS shifters!!!!!!

I did not order the CS edition b/c they did not have it on anymore when I placed my order. I ordered the GT2, STD pedals, and Shifters on 1/21/11. Rcv'd full payment notice by paypal on 1/24/11. At that point notified by Claudia on 1/25/11 stating that I should expect delivery Mid-February.

Now I play the waiting game, but totally worth the wait from what I have heard if you are a true SIM racer and want the best.

When I can afford to, I will order the CS pedals, and hopefully soon CS shifters!!!!!!

nice! I guess you barely made the cutoff of when Fanatec ran out of GT2 wheels? Now the Fanatec site says that next batch of GT2 wheels and kits (hopefully, the reduced price kit will return) will not ship for another 3-4 months!
:indiff:

AGP.
I ordered the wheel a day earlier than yourself and received the paypal invoice.

Claudia hasn't sent me no notification at all.

latest status from Fanatec:

EU:

PWGT2

The backorders can be shipped in week 7 as announced if everything goes smoothly with customs.

The incoming quantity will be enough to fulfill the open orders and we will be able to offer some small quantities for immediate shipment.

any news ?

i order a GT2 wheel in 22 January 11

today i receive the csp but still waiting the GT2...

I ordered the GT 2 on 20th jan. Asked Claudia for estimate, she responded with shipping in March.

I'm in UK btw.

didn't know and frankly not bothered. they are niche "luxury" company, but with that comes quality of service. i don't mind paying for quality but i expect and demand service. i do not take kindly to being treated like a mushroom

LMAO, Thats a good on wolf. I shall use it too. If I get anymore flack I shall tell them to eat me then. Assuming I am tripping mushroom.:dopey:

p.s. If you are still following this thread. Thanks for the push on the GPUk. Very nicely done and thank you again. Vince

I today demanded my product by today that it is either on my doorstep by 3/1/11US or I get on a ****ing plane and go get it myself.

Endor/Fanatec is located about 35km or so from Munich International. We pay up front and get told to **** right off until it shows up. Not in America, I am getting on my last ledge. I was promised a Mid-February Shipment with "all goods together". What a joke Claudia.

This is it for me, and I am NOT canceling my order, I am going to go get it!

Plus a Europe vacation would be nice. it has been a few years since I have done it, so it would be fun on top of it all.

Last edited:
Maybe she meant I would receive it in march.
Shipping middle of Feb and taking customs into consideration may push it to march.

As long as it gets here before Forza 4 I'm not too bothered.
Got my G27 which I love and won't part with when my GT2 arrives anyhow.

Thinking about it I would like it befor shift 2 arrives on march 24th in case xbox version is better.

Arrghh stress.

Edit I'm about to drop the cash on CSP. What the situation on them? In UK btw.

Maybe she meant I would receive it in march.
Shipping middle of Feb and taking customs into consideration may push it to march.

As long as it gets here before Forza 4 I'm not too bothered.
Got my G27 which I love and won't part with when my GT2 arrives anyhow.

Thinking about it I would like it befor shift 2 arrives on march 24th in case xbox version is better.

Arrghh stress.

Edit I'm about to drop the cash on CSP. What the situation on them? In UK btw.

today i receive the CSP and worth the money ...i not tested on game , i am waiting the wheel...

Received shipping notice today on my GT2 CS. 5 Tracking numbers, guess 5 boxes. Sucks. Hope I don't get dinged customs processing fee for each package. Likely I will. In Canada by the way.

new litle update from thomas in his blog...I hope next week...!

UPDATE4

PWGT2 and PWGT2 CS

Well, this is not really an update but as we get so many inquiries I just want to assure you again that we will ship all the remaining orders by next week (week 8) as promised in my e-mail or written on the blog.

Back