What did you find today?

• Thread starter reverand33
  • 165 comments
Reverand33
I was so stoked today to look in my UCD to find some very interesting cars. so i wondered if anybody else found some cars that they found interesting and bought?

I found an NSX Prototype LM road car
Honda_NSX_R_Prototype_LM_Road_Car_p02.sized.jpg

and a C-West Razo Silvia, which I must say sounds Beast when racing, best sounding car so far.
ShowroomC-WESTRaizoSilvia.jpg

So Lets see what you had in your UCD

I also got a C-West Razo Silvia. I haven't driven it yet but I gotta say it looks very good, I wonder if it's good for drifting too?

I also got a C-West Razo Silvia. I haven't driven it yet but I gotta say it looks very good, I wonder if it's good for drifting too?

drive it ASAP, you will be shocked by the noise it makes. not the fastest. could be good at drifting? it kinda drives like the altezza touring car

found video of said noise

drive it ASAP, you will be shocked by the noise it makes. not the fastest. could be good at drifting? it kinda drives like the altezza touring car

i've got one of those, sounds like it's dropped a cylinder.

..am I in the right place?

I got a Carlton, last night. Haven't drove it yet but can't wait to see what the fuss is about.

Last edited:

That IS nice! Gonna have to be on the lookout for one of those in the future. 👍

Diesel Audi R8 LMS Race car. VERY tourqy (is that a word?) not so great on the top end if im honest and was expensive but its gone straight to my top 5 drives with moderate tuning.

Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) I've waited for one of these for ages! Im into shuffle races and seem to get dealt this a lot of the time and boy is it fun! Back gets out so easily. Keeping this one as is. When i get a second ill tune the hell outta it and maybe also drift it if its any good.

Today's haul wasn't too great, I started the Le Mans 24h last night around 1030pm and finished it with 750,000cr or so which isn't enough to buy any of the premiums I need, so I went to the UCD and bought:

BMW 2002 Turbo (which I already have three of, I like Taiga Green Metallic)
Mustang SVT Cobra R (already have one of these, too)
2006(I think?) Mitsubishi Eclipse, just because it's a new standard
180SX Type X (sexy machine, that).

I've got Bob doing the Dream Car Championship so I can buy a Super GT then call it a night, I guess.

I want that C-West Supra, though. I haven't had enough for it every time it comes round, but last night I did find the Impreza Super Touring Car (the PD one, not the real one).

Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00.

Edit: Just found the best Honda in the game...........the Life Step Van!:drool:

Last edited:
Nismo 270R
Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 Rally Car
Plymouth Cuda Six Pack
Plymouth Superbird

...but my best haul was a couple of days ago - the FTO LM from the original GT, it's called the FTO Super Touring in GT5 but it's quite obviously the same car.

Back