March 3rd NO PLAY WEEK

• Thread starter KrazyM82
  • 202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
KrazyM82
For all of those who are against the new 1.07 patch...I suggest that we do not play GT5 starting on march 3rd for 1 week, until march 10th. Simple? and if we need to, continue not playing until the patch is cancelled.

That's silly. I will be still playing this game, just won't be trading until the ban is lifted, or a new method is introduced.

I'd suggest not playing for an year and a half :))))))

It's obvious that if You don't like something You don't use it. Simple

I love it! Next we can get one of those giant inflatable rats and picket outside PD. :crazy:

Haha! Good luck with that!!!

You think I'm going to stop playing when I have a week off?!

Sorry, can't help you out here. I'm addicted. Only reason I'm on here is 'cause I've got my Bob out trying to earn enough money for me to buy more cars.

Anyway, hasn't the ban been removed for a temporary period?

That's silly. I will be still playing this game, just won't be trading until the ban is lifted, or a new method is introduced.

then play the game...but which is more silly...the guy that is going to still play the game and is not against the patch, just not trade cars, but still posts in a thread created for "those against the patch"...or my idea?

please dont play...save the servers for me....lol. if you dont relieze the trading was killing the servers.... all those super traders with lots of accounts. it seems to have helped the servers alot!!! i have no trouble staying in a room anymore

then play the game...but which is more silly...the guy that is going to still play the game and is not against the patch, just not trade cars, but still posts in a thread created for "those against the patch"...or my idea?

Opinions can change over time, you know.

Doesn't make any sense. If one thing ruins the game for you that your problem, not everyone else's.

please dont play...save the servers for me....lol. if you dont relieze the trading was killing the servers.... all those super traders with lots of accounts. it seems to have helped the servers alot!!! i have no trouble staying in a room anymore

Never thought about that. Mabye killing trading will help online play. I just think if they kill trading, then they need to kill grinding too.

They don't care if you play, you already gave them your money.

Agreed. Pretty much you are shooting yourself in the foot while you hang yourself.

Let me explain: First, they have your money. They technically are not obligated to do anything. Second,the only reason they patch it is if there are enough people playing, and if you remove that then they won't bother.

Doesn't make any sense. If one thing ruins the game for you that your problem, not everyone else's.

i cant help u if u cant comprehend...if u dont like my idea then by all means play to your lil hearts content.

Something else to do ... don't buy gas for your car for a week and see how that goes over.Do you really think the oil companies give a rats ass about that idea ? There is no alternative,you have to deal with it.

Go do what you want, I for one won't stop playing even if I can't trade.

Agreed. Pretty much you are shooting yourself in the foot while you hang yourself.

Let me explain: First, they have your money. They technically are not obligated to do anything. Second,the only reason they patch it is if there are enough people playing, and if you remove that then they won't bother.

then why make a patch at all????

Looooooool how is not playing the game going to help. They dont get money everytime you login, they wont give a **** whether you play or not.... They have your money. The patch is a good idea stop bitching about it and play the game

then why make a patch at all????

Gee, I don't know, why let users profit off of our work on eBay by selling intellectual rights to something they don't own? Well, we could sue them for theft, but they will claim its their property, so why don't we prevent it from happening again by banning it. Good idea.

I don't think they care if you not play. You already pay them for the copy. The online play also free of charge. The only thing I think we can do is complain and complain, make them listen.

Why don't you just play offline and don't let your PS3 connect to the internet for a week ... Then claim to PD that you are never playing the game again ... They'll never know then ;)

For all of those who are against the new 1.07 patch...I suggest that we do not play GT5 starting on march 3rd for 1 week, until march 10th. Simple? and if we need to, continue not playing until the patch is cancelled.

It would be awesome to see a week of races with all the whiners boycotting the game. lol. I fully support your not playing for a week! Let the fun and happy people rule for a week. :D

i cant help u if u cant comprehend...if u dont like my idea then by all means play to your lil hearts content.

I fully comprehend your idea, unlike your grammar. What I'm saying is PD doesn't care if you play the game. Plain and simple.

The way I see it is this:

I lot of folk are against the 1.07 but on the flip side a lot of folk have welcomed it, about the only people this seems to affect are the dupers and the traders, but then in fairness why turn Gt into a car trade campaign its not and never has been what GT is about, nor any other game that I'm aware off

Gt is a driving Sim game I for one would like it to remain that way not turn it into a game of trade

Of course what you do is your business

But please let others do as they wish 👍

I for one think giving cars as a gift as been really exploited but some users, and don`t blame them for knuckling down on it , next step will be to just stop this gift car and turn the game back into what it was intended for in the first place a driving Sim not a trade market .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back