Acura NSX RM '91 - Damage Bug online and offline?

• Thread starter MADFORCE
  • 14 comments
GTRP_Madforce
Hey guys, i need your help.

There is something i noticed with the NSX that just feels strange.
I often play with strong damage online, cause this leads to a more careful driving style.

But this car wont be repaired in the pit!

Its hard to describe, just check it out yourself. Open a private lobby, get on the track (race or training before the race) and get a bigger damage (gear box etc.).

Than try to repair it. The car wont feel the same again, it has steering problems and reaches a lower highspeed.

Last edited:
Well, i think you will se a different highspeed.

So here is the plan. Its a 2 Lap race, first notice the topspeed on the straight, than i will crash the car, get into the box and then next lap watch at the topspeed again.

Would love to see this but I have to go now. Will have a look later if this thread is still on the first page.

sorry, i dont have the possibilities to make a video.
But maybe i can save the replay and upload the ps3 file.

Just as an info, the replays aren´t compatible between EU and US versions of the game. Don´t know how this relates with AU versions, if there are any...

Its not just online, its offline too.
I ran the Acura NSX RM '91 several times in the 4hr Nurb race.
If you wreck this car hitting anything fairly hard more than once, the same type of damage is incurred and doesn't repair in the pits.

Ive had it just from tyre wear - at just below half it wont turn and can only reach about 100mph - definate bug.

I was winning a 10 lap race and i think it was lap 4, it became undrive-able, went into pits because i blamed it on Tyre wear - new tyres - still the same.

It has been mentioned before, but nothings been done as of yet.

so here it is. 👍

Its a 2 Lap Race on Trial Mountain. I reached ~225 km/h on small hill on the straight after the tunnel. Then i crashed the car with maximum damage. I enterd the pits and in the second lap the car still feels strange.

I lost control in the first sector, the car just drove straight into the wall :D
So i had a damaged front wheel again.
And this time i reached only 200 km/h on the straight.

Its a PAL Replay, so it should work in Australia.

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL034.zip
    853.2 KB · Views: 11
If you guys haven't noticed yet, the car gets damaged even when mechanical damage is turned off. Always the same kind of damage, it steers right by itself and hardly any left at all when you want it to. This might have something to do with the car not repairing after pitting.

I've also made a thread including this problem.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5469591#post5469591

I participated in a GT5 tournament where this car was used. And I wasn't the only person who noticed the problem/bug.

This is the worst bug ever! I have just started an NSX-RM Championship and I was running a 15 lap practice race. I was in 1st place on lap 10 and I hit the front bumper slightly. The icons said I had no damage but I was pulling to the right. When I tried to turn left I would just keep going straight and even turning right was an issue. My top speed dropped from 180mph to 138mph on the straight. I ended up being lapped by everyone after a pit-stop failed to fix the problem.

Latest Posts

Back