paracuru
praiano63
TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97 // 550PP // RACING TIRES

azur1v.jpg

toyotasupra550pprxactual.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Looks like a decent tune that addresses most issues the supra has. I would, however, increase the front extension damper to around 6 to tame the upward travel the nose tends to do under high speed off-break to throttle-on turns such that you'd find on nur.

Awful lot of camber there but then again I haven't actually punched it in and given it a whirl, does the car really benefit from it?

Awful lot of camber there but then again I haven't actually punched it in and given it a whirl, does the car really benefit from it?

Camber 2.0/1.8 is not a lot of camber for a 1/2 sway bar. Try it and tell me. I love this car. It's an allround tune but i really like to drive it, any track. Just adapt the final gear for max speed .

Hi Praiano! This is very different tune about the old one, I remember that the only one setting is the camber. I've been trying it and it's better, but my old Supra has instaled the mythical chassis reinforcement. I think that Toyota Supra with 725hp isn't for beginners, it's a beast!. Great job!!!

Un saludo!

Hi Praiano! This is very different tune about the old one, I remember that the only one setting is the camber. I've been trying it and it's better, but my old Supra has instaled the mythical chassis reinforcement. I think that Toyota Supra with 725hp isn't for beginners, it's a beast!. Great job!!!

Un saludo!

Hi,thanks, the chassis reinforcement don't have a big influence on this tune, my older car also have and i did not see any change. So ,it's ok with or without.
Like i say, i never see chassis reinforcement doing a car better. But the contrary yes. That's the only reason why i write systematically "no chassis reinforcement" on my tunes now.

I've been pretty fond of this car as well praiano.If they do upgrade some of the standard cars to premium,i sure hope the Supra RZ is one of them.

I've been pretty fond of this car as well praiano.If they do upgrade some of the standard cars to premium,i sure hope the Supra RZ is one of them.

The first time i drove this car, if i remember ,it was for a GT1 licence at Gran Valley. after the straight ,braking for the first right.. Epic, with a very special noise . Unique. I'm in love wit the Supra since this time.

Hi,thanks, the chassis reinforcement don't have a big influence on this tune, my older car also have and i did not see any change. So ,it's ok with or without.
Like i say, i never see chassis reinforcement doing a car better. But the contrary yes. That's the only reason why i write systematically "no chassis reinforcement" on my tunes now.

If you compare the GT500 NSX with and without chassis reinforcement you will feel how the car is a lot more stable and less understeering with it. Thats what i noticed with stock settings at least.

The Supra is THE greatest car in the world! Who ever knows anything about cars can tell you that it's a very special car. :D

Since I love it I have to say its the best car ever made. Despite beeing overrun by the Mclearen F1 ^^

One more Updated tune, also one of the car i prefer in the game since GT1. Kind of "Love story"....:) . Now better ,faster, easier !!

Hi... I really like your setups ! they have improved some of my favorite cats :-)
This Supra, however, I cannot tune to more than 627 power / 526 PP
Where did you find the last bits ..?
re. byng
Update : Ups should have written 718 Power/ 537 PP ,- but anyway... I still need the rest :-)

Hi... I really like your setups ! they have improved some of my favorite cats :-)
re. byng
Update : Ups should have written 718 Power/ 537 PP ,- but anyway... I still need the rest :-)

Not valid anymore after 2.10. I have to update the PP of my others Supra tunes. Anyway now i use it at 450PP range , it's a fantastic car at this range.
It's 396 hp for 1385 kg.

re. byng

It's nice that your cats are improved.

It is 2013 already. It didn't happened yet! :grumpy: :irked: :nervous:

Fresh on ice. 👍:)

I place it there to not mess with adrenaline's site links and because the previous max tune almost 600PP don't exist anymore.
The new one with racing tires is this one, it can be maxed to 530 and a few PP if i remember.

Fresh on ice. 👍:)

I place it there to not mess with adrenaline's site links and because the previous max tune almost 600PP don't exist anymore.
The new one with racing tires is this one, it can be maxed to 530 and a few PP if i remember.

:) I was too ambiguous, it seems. I've meant the "standard to premium" part. ;) 👍

Edit: I've said it like Yoda. :lol: (i.e. Answer the phone, you must. :lol: )

Last edited:
Back