praiano63
FORD GT 05 (NO STRIPE) // 650PP // RACING TIRES

SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

fordgtnostripe650pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1p.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I suggest reworking the whole setup. No car needs that much toe except F1 and the X1. That extreme setting will eat up your tire life. Also it helps to post your time as a benchmark.

I suggest reworking the whole setup. No car needs that much toe except F1 and the X1. That extreme setting will eat up your tire life. Also it helps to post your time as a benchmark.

I'm no expert, but disagree that no car needs that much toe! There are many cars that drive a lot better with toe in this range... and if he posts time, he should give a time with and one without the setup, otherwise it doesn't help because everyone has different skills and therefore different laptimes...

I'm no expert, but disagree that no car needs that much toe! There are many cars that drive a lot better with toe in this range... and if he posts time, he should give a time with and one without the setup, otherwise it doesn't help because everyone has different skills and therefore different laptimes...

The point with posting lap times is to see if you want to bother with the setup at all. There is no car as i said that needs that kind of extreme values aside from F1 and x1. My insane Zonda R uses -1/5 toe setup and is very stable when pushed. My RS6 advant, the second heaviest car i have, uses a 5/-5 setting. Simply increasing the front spring rate will cure a lot of the oversteer without compromising excess tire life.

Hi ,this setup is good for me, i feel good when i drive this car on the ring. This is the better setting i've found for my style . Time Nurburgring,good speed ( race speed not time attack) 6'17" .I think i can do 6'10" with 2 or 3 try, going out of the road sometimes. i have the replay but i don't know how to send..... If somebody can help me do that , i send the link. See you on track....

The point with posting lap times is to see if you want to bother with the setup at all.

If that were the case, no one would ever use any tune except for LDP, Paulie's. As I recall, he's easily the fastest driver, within the tuning community. He can consistently post faster lap times than about 90% of us.

On the other end of the spectrum, take another fast driver, and put them in a crappy tune. A good driver, with a crappy tune, will still run faster lap times, than a crappy driver in a good tune.

Lap times are great, I personally enjoy seeing them, but I also understand that they don't mean jack **** out of context.

I suggest reworking the whole setup. No car needs that much toe except F1 and the X1. That extreme setting will eat up your tire life.

That's bunk. 0.20 degrees is nothing. Check this:

http://www.advantagewheelalignment.com/images/Wheel_%20Alignment_%20Specs.pdf (Huge PDF, give it a few minutes to load.)

Now, I work for a Mercedes dealer and I know offhand that those cars come with boatloads of toe-in. If you scroll to page 390, for example, you'll see a CL55 specs for 0.85 degrees rear toe-in from the factory. The tires on these cars last thousands of miles. I've yet to notice any accelerated tire wear in-game even when running up to 1.00. It does wonders for stabilizing high powered cars without reducing front grip, and I see no reason not to use it.

EDIT: Actually, that's a useful resource. Maybe I should put it in it's own thread.

Last edited:
praiano,
I just used this tune for the super car 620 and got myself from 4th to 3rd on the Grand Valley (I got myself from 10th to 4th tweaking myself but I was still sliding all over the place). I don't know what the difference is about the stripes but my '05 has the stripes. Thanks for getting me this far! Now how do I get more on the straights to catch the other two? And what is it about the 'final gear' and how would I tweak it for different tracks and why?
Thanks!
Ted

Last edited:
y2r8.jpg

good evening friend swapped translator thanks for the tip
Yesterday I participated in a few races in daytona was allowed up to 700 pp, so I entered with my ford strip logico all equipped, but had never run on screen protection, like cool but remember the transmission box that I had spoken, and on this car the standard transmission, without packaging makes 420km/h 261mp/h/, catching machine reaches 530 km/h or 329 mp/h

Note: this tune and to daytona, on my optic

Tune updated, same path as Viper ACR on the ring, very good to race against it for sure.
6:11.xxx on the ring RM tires
1:53.xxx suzuka RM tires

FORD GT 05 (NO STRIPE) // 650PP // RACING TIRES

SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

fordgtnostripe650pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1p.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

good car praiano63 amazing this has better standard box gt5 for a car with 650 pp only has 2 cars competing with him (BUGATTI and CIEN)

Why here?! :drool: :grumpy:

Because it was here first, the original tune is from 20 april 2011 and i open my garage day 24 april 2011.

I don't want to change the place to not mess with Adrenaline site, that already work with this old link.

That's why my friend.

You can't close this thread (I don't know if it's possible), move the tune in the garage and update the link with Adrenaline? 💡

If you can't, that's it then. 👍

You can't close this thread (I don't know if it's possible), move the tune in the garage and update the link with Adrenaline? 💡

If you can't, that's it then. 👍
He could as premium member (he is), but he's not going to do it.

Hi, very good setting with bit of under steer which it makes it slower cornering. Hope you could fix under steer so it would turn easier. Thanks, good job m8. 👍

Praiano this tune is perfect. It suits my driving style and the car is so much fun to drive. Forget the rubbish about the toe settings, it's about what suits you as the driver. 10 out of 10 for the setting.

Praiano this tune is perfect. It suits my driving style and the car is so much fun to drive. Forget the rubbish about the toe settings, it's about what suits you as the driver. 10 out of 10 for the setting.

Happy to know you like it. I have 2 other tunes for it, a 550PP very competitive, and a 650PP monster car.:)

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Back