FM4 Screenies

• Thread starter arora
  • 72 comments

arora

(Banned)
Some screen shots I took from one of the ign vids. Minimal post process.

5819723054_125e47aa40_b.jpg

5819160805_f0c560b1b4_b.jpg

5819722920_508352506b_b.jpg

5819160283_ebcf019f8e_b.jpg

You took the screenshots from IGN? So, you played an HD video and took a screenshot while it was paused?

Yeah, YT at 720, pause, print screen, paste into my cheese editor, some color balance and contrast.

Here are a few more from the same vid, of course the first ones above are from the 'showcase' mode, these are; 1. race start menu screen. 2. cockpit in race. 3. replay of same race. 4. replay but I did much more work.

5825653167_bf28417c6f_z.jpg

5826230474_82e59a2db1_z.jpg

5825652975_57eb5227f3_z.jpg

5825653495_8220fb3c54_b.jpg

By far the best looking graphics I have ever seen in a racing game. Can you take some more pics of the first 2 minutes of this video?? I for sure want to see a pic of that Zonda dashboard. Just incredible.

EDIT. oops the Zonda dash is not in that video. I will find the video.

Last edited:
Stoked to see the McLaren F1 in Forza or as Dan would say, "the short-tail version".

Just hope they do a good job with the sounds of the car.

Stoked to see the McLaren F1 in Forza or as Dan would say, "the short-tail version".

Just hope they do a good job with the sounds of the car.
I agree the "short tailed" version is one of my favorite dream cars. Nice to finally see it in F4 and especially looking that dang good. :drool:
I still want to see some pics of that Zonda gauge pod that they showed in the video. Just so amazing. Maybe I can get a screenshot using my PC.

Yeah, looking crazily good.

Photomde is going to be killer too.

Great how T10 give you access to a car like this and show people the special touches of the F1.

Last edited:
I took a couple screenshots off my pc while watching a few videos. Finally got a picture of the gauges in the Zonda. Sorry the quality is better. If someone can get better pics of that Zonda dash, that would be greatly appreciated.

Zonda Roadster Cinque dash!
5832080653_0d023bda6b_b.jpg

Other random pics.
1_1307996018_302569.jpg

2_1307996034_205401.jpg

3_1307996047_111553.jpg

Last edited:
Superb. Love the engine shot.

Wonder if there's a very high quality video or IGN insider video knocking about on the internet.

edit: found some pics but would like the direct feed video.

fm41993mclarenf1.jpg

fm41957ferrari250testa.jpg

fm42010ferrari458italia.jpg

Last edited:
I was trying to find some higher quality videos. But those were just quick "print screen" shots I took from a Youtube video. There has to be better quality pics out there. Especially of those Zonda gauges. I need to sit down and get some more screen shots but I was really hoping there were some out there already.

Thanks Bogie :) And Camaroboy I have a shot of that cluster but it's from the same vid you found and even though I tried to make it sharp it's not easy. Mean while I just made my first attempt with an HDR program......

5832276940_6b78e7f3a0_b.jpg

These kind of graphics remind me of WSC Real 2011 :P

These graphics look good though in Forza, probably a major improvement from 3.

What do you mean probably? :dunce:

Take a look at the gauge pic in post #16 and tell me thats not as real as it gets. Or the carbon fiber dash in post #13. So far not a single other racing game is even close to some of these F4 pics. Not even close. I do realize a lot of these are from the Autovista but still....very realistic graphics in some of these pics. The autovista mode looks like its going to destroy most other racing games graphically. Also keep in mind these are not shots from a CGI trailer, these are actual IN GAME pics. Thats exactly what you will see in game in the AUtovista.

are you referring to when you're in cockpit being able to see some of the side of the body of the car? I guess I'm confused what you're referencing because you say reflection so it leads me to believe what I mentioned.

But, if you're talking about the shadows, they do cast shadows onto the car, as seen in screenshots above and before.

What throws me off is how you mention floating, which I could understand if they didn't cast shadows but, I dunno.

I would like to see parts of the body in my side mirrors, instead of just looking straight out... but as far as depth and looking connected, I believe the mirrors look fine, there is adequate shadows cast onto the other parts of the car in relation to the light sources.

EDIT* looking at a few more of the screens I do see some that don't have the shadows. -I think that'll be a wait and see when game ships because its not finished yet and that could be something their working on (which can be very likely). I will be a little disappointed if that detail is not addressed, but it won't affect my thoughts of the game, as graphics don't make or break a game for me. I don't fuss about it. It's a simulation racer, the fuss will come from the physics and feel of racing, and the competition and actual GAMEPLAY stuff.

I do see what you are saying. I read your reply out of contex. When I first read it I didnt realize your reply was aimed at the interior....and balls. lol you said balls. :lol:

I do see what you are saying. I read your reply out of contex. When I first read it I didnt realize your reply was aimed at the interior....and balls. lol you said balls. :lol:

After reading my original post that was my fault I think I wasn't clear enough XD

Now they just need to let us take photomode shots by the water and we're good to go. One thing they could embrace with more creativity is the photomode side. Some reflective surfaces like water or plate glass windows, even if it's a static setting like GT4's photo travel would be a massive step-up from finding the least 'race track' looking locale on any given ribbon.

Now they just need to let us take photomode shots by the water and we're good to go. One thing they could embrace with more creativity is the photomode side. Some reflective surfaces like water or plate glass windows, even if it's a static setting like GT4's photo travel would be a massive step-up from finding the least 'race track' looking locale on any given ribbon.
I am pretty sure some sort of photo travel mode will be in the game unless Autovista is that photo travel. I was under the impression we would have Photo Travel and Autovista but we might only get Autovista.

Back