• 4,439 comments

OmniusGT

(Banned)
England
Northumberland
CGTMainLogo.png

8738564412_1bce44b4bd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm up for this, I'm in the 450pp club atm but they only do races at 2am~ so I can't always make it. What kind of regulations do you guys have usually?

I like to mix them up across a session, granted sometimes I'll stick to a set PP or Make/Track.

One thing, I normally do 15 laps if the track is around the 3 mile mark.

@counter345 - Sorry, your're too young

Last edited:
Like I said - time zones, its unfortunate, but it would be awkward for us all to race together if anyone was too far behind or in front of GMT/BST.

Its a shame really as I bet there are some awesome US racers out there!

Last edited:
this is my cup of tea im 26 and out of 20 online friends there is only two that are compatition for me. also im finding it almost impossible to create a full fair laps and pits room

Hi, I'm interested in linking up with clean racers. I prefer road cars of various performance levels, but the tyre type and compound must be appropriate, eg. 500pp comfort soft/sports hard, 550pp sports soft, etc.

Hey All,

Sorry for the lack of replies (I keep forgetting I posted here!) Its good to see that my post has attracted like-minded racers!

I've been having 'issues' with my internet connection as of late, and as a result, I'm getting some serious lag when trying to host a room :-( As soon as it gets back to normal I'll get into creating some races and adding you all to my list!

Regards

Good Job Bud.

Anyone, feel free to add me. Im on mostly on Fri, Sat, Sun as I work nights during the week.

Also got another friend who wouldnt mind joining. Ill get him to sign up later.

LMSCorvetteGT2
What if another group wanted to challenge your group?

I've not thought that far into the future! :-) We're still a 'work in progress' we haven't all raced together just yet....we'll see when we get sorted though

OmniusGT
I run a clan named the 'CORE' (named as I set out to have a small but dedicated core group of 'adult' gamers) We've got some class gamers who I met on Playfire and on the Official PlayStation Forums, and since this is THE place for all things GT I figured I needed to post here too!

We play many different games online, but we have only a small amount of GT gamers. So this is a shout out to anyone within the UK time differences who are as passionate about GT5, cars and motorsport in general who would like to join our clan.

We are in the '30's' age range, and play games as they are intended, no cheating, fair play and try to remain within the context of whatever game we are playing. So if you would like to be added to my friendslist and get involved in some GT online action let me know on here or Playfire (I try to share my time equally between both sites lol)

Regards

Im interested

psn: killa_kandy

just depends on the time...

I reckon with people obviously preferring different times we could just race as we see it when people are on but... Also have maybe 1 or 2 more regular slots for a race.

Maybe put a vote up seeing when the best 2 times are for people to be about.

Im up for this, Im on most evenings between 7.30 and 10pm sunday to thurs and later at weekends. I havnt had that much experience racing online as I found the open lounges too random and full of d!£&heads. I am 40 and PSN is ade3210

@ Killa Kandy - if they are through the week I'm guessing 20:30 would be a good time, as for weekends, the times could change, weekend racing may be more of a 'track day' for people to pop in and out across the day/evening.

@GTP_Ade - This is the reason I created my post, and it looks like we're not alone, there actually IS decent racers out there, I think if you've never been online with GT much, unfortunately you're probably 90% sure of finding a dud open lobby room, but rest assured you've come to the right place here for clean 'real' racing. Quick question though, ade3210 is your main PSN? that you use for GT and not the GTP version?

@MitchyBenny - Thats a good idea, say if we start off on the 'track day' as I like to call it, that if there is a few of us on at any time through the week (evenings) we could organise a quick race, then say we pick a day for a proper scheduled race, I'm guessing Friday nights or on night on the weekend for most people??? As far as time for me through the week, it will have to be 20:30 at the earliest, but lets not forget, I'm hoping we'll (everyone in our new group - The CORE - www.omniuscore.enjin.com ) will be joining one of our own - WarriusZero, in his private lounge every Wednesday 20:30 UK time for the mini tourney he runs, 2 races with a specific car and tuning, also Phil_Marbles hosts some awesome open lobby rooms over the weekend too, he's one I'd recommend 100% for anyone in the CORE to checkout!

Last edited:
Back