0/0 Question.

• Thread starter nico0794
  • 9 comments
nico0794
What so important for GT5 users to have 0 mileage and 0 switches in their cars? I mean what's the use of a car if we don't use it. Just a simple curious little question. :)

I must confess that i like to keep my cars with as little milage as possible! I think people do this for trade reasons so they are selling a mint verdin of the car but for me it's just so I have a perfect example of a car in my garage :)

It doesn't matter to me but I prefer to trade for a car that doesn't have weight reduction and engine upgrades since those are not reversible.

What so important for GT5 users to have 0 mileage and 0 switches in their cars? I mean what's the use of a car if we don't use it. Just a simple curious little question. :)

Just depends how extreme you want to get collecting cars. There's over 1000 cars so most won't get used anyways whether they have mileage or not. Plus like the above post stated 0/0 is practically a guaranteed trade.

So It can technically make a car "brand new", like brand new cars at a Dealership -- they were never driven, nor never got into the car. It is the same thing for cars in GT5, even though there isn't any visual or mechanical differences 0/0 or not, other than the 0 mileage. The 0/0 also makes a car a bit more rare and valuable in terms of trader interest.

Hope this helps.

I collect 0/0 cars for several reasons.
Easier to trade for other cars that I might want
Already collected most of the race/liveried cars with miles
Do not "drive" in GT5 too much anymore. Trading is an excuse for my to turn on GT5 for 10 mins a day.
And because I just want to.

My primary account is all cars that I plan on driving eventually. I set up a 2nd account strictly for trading and BSpec purposes.

Because Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is a serious disease. :odd:

It can be good for trading a car, it guarantees the trader that the car hasn't been abused and no upgrades have been installed on it. 👍

Back