Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW18Ban.jpg

Further explaination of the theme as given by ashes619.

"I don't see many shots using the sepia filter. So I would love to see a full poll of them to show people
just how well you can make the sepia filter work. "

Cars: Any.
Locations: Any.
Phototravel: Yes.
Unique Restrictions: Must use the Sepia filter.

sscrulespmc.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that only the best 10 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so
    everyone gets to see all the entries.

Last edited:
Go the winner (Fourth Shot). I almost left you out of the poll because I thought it was a bit over exposed. I'm glad I didn't now.

Go the winner (Fourth Shot). I almost left you out of the poll because I thought it was a bit over exposed. I'm glad I didn't now.

In this case I think the over-exposure works well with the framing of the car.

My vote went to the sixth shot though, I think sepia suits older/lengendary cars more.

If someone wants to comment on my picture. Please do so:)
I like it - it's a very good picture, but if Ashes felt the fourth picture was a little too over exposed then I'm picking that's why yours didn't make it.

I like it - it's a very good picture, but if Ashes felt the fourth picture was a little too over exposed then I'm picking that's why yours didn't make it.

You got it. I'm just one of those people that don't like the picture being too bright.

el fayce - I think with your choice of location the image doesn't show off the sepia effect very well which is probably why it didn't make it - just my opinion.
Well not long to go now (12 hrs or so) and 68 votes is pretty good for this comp - 70+ would be better though. ;)

Poll Closed - and the winner is..... ME! :D
Well it's taken me forever but I finally won something, many thanks to everyone that voted and especially to Ashes for including my entry in the poll. :)
Next week, like week 10, will be a Head to Head week.

Now to reveal the poll entrants - they were as follows;

• MetalBeerSolid
  • rpanico14
  • StoneyNUFC
  • Nato_777
  • zambuca
  • ijkhk4
  • shwaag
  • ZEROX
  • Soloracer3
  • ziggedzag

Thanks, my vote went to rpanico's shot - funnily enough taken in the same spot as mine. :)

Thanks for the votes. I was surprised I even made it after seeing the rest of the poll. Some really great shots in an otherwise neglected filter. Congrats Nato_777!

InebriHATED - I love that shot, though I do wonder if it isn't just a little over exposed. Hard to say without seeing it full size.

Thanks for the votes. I was surprised I even made it after seeing the rest of the poll. Some really great shots in an otherwise neglected filter. Congrats Nato_777!

InebriHATED - I love that shot, though I do wonder if it isn't just a little over exposed. Hard to say without seeing it full size.

It is over exposed. I like how it came out though, thanks for the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back