CLOSED: POLL: CCCL Competition: Week 31 - WINNER: Berseker

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 15 comments

EVOmania

• [URL="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6177/6237876097_f903e052ac_b.jpg"][IMG]http://farm7.static.flic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW31Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as given by Boabdulrahman:

"I want everybody to take my future first car (I hope) the Mitsubishi EVO to the SSR5 and shoot
a picture that gives me that underground tuner feeling. So, don't let me regret buying this car
and show me those GREAT PICS!"

CAR: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P '07

gtp_cccl_rules_01.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the Judge's favourite 15 entries will get through each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
Your pic was in my last 20
But in my humble opinion i thought it was dark alot and the green paint didn't help
I picked a dark shot for the poll but it had a glow in it and the background was great

That'd be mine :lol: Thanks for picking my shot, rather surprised I got through!

Lol whut?!:ill:
I voted my own entry?! Gah!
I want to vote that one below me. :grumpy:

But i'm sure i vote that one. :odd:

RAGEMODE SUPERSAIYA!!! 🤬🤬🤬:banghead:

Lol whut?!:ill:
I voted my own entry?! Gah!
I want to vote that one below me. :grumpy:

Thanks for the would be vote, but it doesn't seem like it would have made a difference anyways.

did anybody notice the how one of the entries got an upside down gt5 logo in the bottom left corner?

Give it a try with the cool/warm filters. Just rotate the photo upside down while setting up the shot. The hard part is not passing out as all the blood rushes to your head while upside down on the couch. ;)

You all did a awesome job this week with the Evo's. I wish I could've voted twice, so outstanding artwork. Good luck players.

Competition closed and congratulations go to Berseker!

With only 10 posts Berseker continues the recent trend of newcomers taking the win ~ well done. 👍

Competition closed and congratulations go to Berseker!

With only 10 posts Berseker continues the recent trend of newcomers taking the win ~ well done. 👍

Yeah, Esp if your name begins with a "B" :sly:

Great to see some new members taking up the challenge, many congrats on your win Berseker 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back