Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW37Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as provided by Boabdulrahman:

"Tom's Supra, I car that I just fell in love with in GT2, I don't know alot about it but I know that
it competed in the Fuji speedway. So, I want everybody to just show me why this car is just
fantastic in looks and in performance."

CAR: Castrol Tom's Supra (Premium)

gtp_cccl_rules_01.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that can later be identified to be
    part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is not immediately clear from the picture you must
    provide the exact location if it's queried.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size.
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image.
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr.
  • If you want your entry to have a link to your full sized image in the poll, make your preview a link to the full sized photo.
  • Only the Judge's favorite 15 entries will get through to the poll.
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

gtp_cccl_editing.jpg

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.

gtp_cccl_deadline.jpg

Sunday 27.11.11

CCCL_PrizeCar37.jpg

Last edited:
Which version of the Tom's Supra is this? I assume the premium one but just wondering about the other two standard versions?

Castrol Tom's Supra #36 '00 & Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra #36 '01

Soloracer3
Which version of the Tom's Supra is this? I assume the premium one but just wondering about the other two standard versions?

Castrol Tom's Supra #36 '00 & Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra #36 '01

It's the premium one.

Tom's Supra is one of my favorite cars to drive in GT5, going to be great fun to participate in!

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Photomode in Fuji?
At first, anytime I pointed the camera towards Mount Fuji the photo would come out blank, then later, every single pic I try to take comes out blank as well...

edit: Problem solved after restarting the race several times in order to get the shot. Some angles still wouldn't work, but here it is:

edit 2: picture changed (only change made) following Boab's request

FINAL ENTRY

Tom's by RodsGT, on Flickr

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Bit of a quick entry, may change it if I get round to it later this week​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Click for BIG

This thing's got one bad-ass exhaust barrel!

@Rods and @malc
1 car should be visible guys
sorry you have to change it

some good entries guys, keep them comin !

@Rods and @malc
1 car should be visible guys
sorry you have to change it

some good entries guys, keep them comin !

no prob, already got some shots ready!

i wasn't too happy with that one anyways, so i won't mind much

thanks for the notice anyway Boab

FINAL ENTRY​

I wish you guys weren't so damned good! ARGH! lol

click to big​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back