CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 52 - FINAL (W: unit Delta)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 21 comments

THEME: Black vs White

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk52.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by bmxmitch:

"Show me your most favorite car in either black or white. Choose your background wisely!
I want to see a pic in one of those styles. A bright one with a white car, or a black car
in the dark or with a black background.

Make sure that there are not to many other colors in the pic. B&W pics would do it too, but
they're not necessary. As long as it fits for either, black or white."

You heard the man! And as this week is GT5's one year anniversary, let's make this the best poll yet!

CARS: Any/All
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See Above

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

The Pagani shot is incredible..
Still wondering why I didn't even make it to the poll tho, I got my criticism by the judge but personally I don't think my shot is any less as the Evo shot.

Aw man! This is like the 2.0 poll Week 51! :nervous:

haha, I looked 5 times into this poll and every time the pictures had the same number of votes :D

The Pagani shot is incredible..
Still wondering why I didn't even make it to the poll tho, I got my criticism by the judge but personally I don't think my shot is any less as the Evo shot.

While it's a nice shot (Better than the Evo imo) Having the taillights clipped off just barely adds a bit of annoyance and can subtract from the overall picture.

^So we both win the black/white prizecar anyway? Well I'm glad I picked the white side then, not too much into Lambos. :lol:

^ Yes you will get the Audi. I am going for the black side because I want the Lambo more than the Audi :)

^Might aswell give the Audi to charity. :lol:
Just doing this for the fun of sharing pics and seeing other people's great shots.

^ haha I guess you will win this one. Nice shot and really enjoy seeing all the nice photos here.

Thanks bmxmitch for the vote :cheers:

What a close finish! :eek:

Well, looks like I have to clean the R8 now....:)

Congrats unit Delta! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back