"Ghosting and Flaring" Thread (2.02 update)

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 46 comments

35mm

~
Premium
Portugal
Leiria
jpfctf
jpfctf
Damn, have you noticed it!?

I think they actually overdid it... But at least if you switch between filters it will go away.

Also, after you get off Photomode, the filter will continue during the replay, until the camera changes. Weird... :dunce:

Last edited:
I do think that the glare is a bit overdone, but if you know what you're doing, I'm sure you could work with it to make some pretty cool shots.

For starters.

Glad it's in, missed it after 2.00.
The strange thing that it stays for a while is a bit weird indeed though.

I noticed this too, should generate interesting photos, might be a bit excessive but overall it's a nice touch.

i found another "bug - glitch" or what ever it is,.. go to replay photomode switch filter to what ever you want and now take a picture dont save it go back to the replay and tataaaaaAAAAA the replay is playing with the filter you have chosen, had this problem several times last night restarted my ps3 and it was gone .

and somehow the glow is getting out of control if you have a bright paint like "any bright yellow" ... keep the square on your car in the sun direction and after 10 sec. you dont see your own car anymore .

i think we are going to have a new update sooonish :P

ya its way too much and screwed me over more than helped
You can always "turn it off" when in Photomode by changing to a different filter, then going back to normal.

i found another "bug - glitch" or what ever it is,.. go to replay photomode switch filter to what ever you want and now take a picture dont save it go back to the replay and tataaaaaAAAAA the replay is playing with the filter you have chosen

Just like I said in the first post:
Also, after you get off Photomode, the filter will continue during the replay, until the camera changes. Weird... :dunce:
;)

What happens to me is that when I first enter photomode, everything is normal. But if I change any filters and then return to no filter or return to the replay (the filter carries on until the camera changes) then the bloom is the same way as in the pictures in this thread. The problem is that, unlike the filters, this bug stays until I quit the replay or the event.

Ok, I decided to change the title of the thread, so you guys can use it to post specific shots about this.

Bring them on.

^^ Nice pics bmxmitch!

RUFBTRBlkc.png

RUFBTRBlki.png

RUFBTRBlkj.png

}:^{>

@ Kickboxritter, I like that mustang pic the bright colors look awesome

Like monaco orange

020593e7.jpg

(this was an HDR I did with the flaring)

bd3a51fc.jpg

d2f6b6aa.jpg

Last edited:
Back