CLOSED: POLL: CCCL Competition: Week 41 - WINNER: CCShaft7

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 24 comments

Finest Driving Machine

• [URL="http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/Nato_77/GT5%20Gallery/CircuitdelaSarthe2009_11.jpg"][

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW41Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as described by Beccosinho:

"Once upon-a-time the McLaren F1 was described as the finest driving machine of its time and
will be remembered as one of the greatest events in automotive history. This week I want you to
show me why this was so, by taking your F1 to Circuit De La Sarthe."

CAR: McLaren F1 '94

gtp_cccl_rules_01.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the Judge's favourite 15 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
I didn't made it Oo imho this was one of my best shots:
I'd really like to have a feedback...

:(

I don't know, I think yours is very good. It's better than some of the photos in the poll, in my humble opinion.

beeblebrox237
I don't know, I think yours is very good. It's better than some of the photos in the poll, in my humble opinion.

Thank you, I really thought the same :s

This was one of the last to get cut, it was a little too dark, and didn't really capture the theme to well IMHO

Awh, I didn't make it. Feedback please?
Backfire looks brilliant, but you can't really see the FDM (Finest Driving Machine)?

Yeah, that's true; I'll give you that. Thank you Beccosinho. 👍

Any feedback Becco? Was kinda hoping to make it with this one, but ah well... :sly:

I really liked this one, but I just knew the shutter speed needed to be a couple of notches faster! Had the shutter speed been a litte faster, it would've been right there!

The second to last photo reminds me of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 by some reason. I just can't put my finger on it.

Great shots, but would it be possible to have some criticism? Not too surprised I didn't make it though.

Great shots, but would it be possible to have some criticism? Not too surprised I didn't make it though.

It was a very good shot Fishy, but I think that had you done it in portrait, then zoomed in on the car a little more, it would've made it

I knew that last pic was CCShaft! Red + cross-process effect = :drool:
Three :cheers: for you!

Thanks heaps guys 👍👍 Great theme and great entries from everyone.

......and to all those for their votes....much appreciated :)

Gonna try to get a theme in a.s.a.p. but man :crazy: its a busy (naturally) weekend so please bear with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back