Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW43Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme by CCShaft7:

"Well I'm actually spending the New Year festivities in the 'Big Smoke' right now so to keep it
local I'd like you to take the Jag for a cruise up the West End.
Mods allowed but no rear wings please."

CAR: Jaguar XKR Coupe '10

gtp_cccl_rules_01.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that can later be identified to be
    part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is not immediately clear from the picture you must
    provide the exact location if it's queried.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size.
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image.
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr.
  • If you want your entry to have a link to your full sized image in the poll, make your preview a link to the full sized photo.
  • Only the Judge's favorite 15 entries will get through to the poll.
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

gtp_cccl_editing.jpg

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.

gtp_cccl_deadline.jpg

Sunday 08.01.12

CCCL_PrizeCar43.jpg

Last edited:
I am away for a couple of days so I'm starting this weeks competition a little earlier before I leave. This weeks poll may be a day or so late starting, though I may get a chance to borrow a computer and post it around the usual time.

Happy New Year :cheers:

Quick question:

Am I the only one that notices that the rear driver side bumper is misaligned when driving around london or is it me?

Nice picture, ijkhk4

I tried making some photos in London a few minutes ago, a really anti-photogenic track 👎

Excellent framing with the Union Jack in the background. 👍

Thanks for your compliment. I am satisfy with the Union Jack and the reflection from the cat.

Nice picture, ijkhk4

I tried making some photos in London a few minutes ago, a really anti-photogenic track 👎

Yes, the London track is really not very photogenic. But rpanico14 did a very good job with the partial color filter combination 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back