The Homework/Coursework thread

• Thread starter Ross
  • 20 comments

Ross

Premium
England
Tadley, Hampshire, UK
OK, so I did a search and didn't find another thread like this.
I have noticed quite a lot of homework complaint's in the WGYG's thread.
Post what homework you have to do here.
I currently have to write a newspaper article in English and create a flow-diagram of the Digestive system in Science.

Last edited:
Got French, a paragraph on where I live, and Latin, some exercise on passive verbs.

What's wrong with talking about this in the school thread? You don't need to complain about homework all over the forum...

What's wrong with talking about this in the school thread? You don't need to complain about homework all over the forum...

I didn't really think it fitted in that thread.

But in order for them to post it, they need to at least read it, which is a fair bit more than I did in school :lol:

As a high school teacher, I'd have to say that I think your time would be better-spent doing your homework rather than posting about it.
Fair point there but I saw there wasn't another thread about it and decided to make it so if people wanted to share what they had to do, they could. :D

HSV-010
I've got French homework, won't bother doing it though.:)
Maths.. And I failed that test today.. :(

Hopefully will stay in higher cause she won't let me drop out.. :dopey:

Some English to write a paragraph, and Art to research some family who seem completely nuts and make money out of selling pictures of their hair magnified through a microscope... :odd:

Can somebody explain the difference between a cabbage and lettuce? We have to bring some green thing in for cookery class tomorrow. We are making a pasta salad. We are allowed one optional ingredient. I close sour worms.

(seriously)

Have to read 6 pages of science text and take notes, complete Algebra worksheets, read 40 pages of my reading book, and type my 7 page story. All is due on Thursday.

Jai
Can somebody explain the difference between a cabbage and lettuce? We have to bring some green thing in for cookery class tomorrow. We are making a pasta salad. We are allowed one optional ingredient. I close sour worms.

(seriously)

Google for the win
rockon.gif

Back