Artworks by Justin - GT4 Edition | Capri Rally on a Nismo!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 51 comments

jus1029

Inactive due to lack of GT7 or FH5
Premium
Philippines
Metro Manila
jkty1029
Last edited:
I can't carry on like this!!! Why are you so much better at this than me!!! :( :P This is an excellent start!!! 👍 :drool: I may as well give up. :P

Great captures and photoshopping! 👍

I can't carry on like this!!! Why are you so much better at this than me!!! This is an excellent start!!! I may as well give up.

Good. So I'll have an easier shot towards victory at the GT4 Photomode Competition. :sly:

:mad: Don't worry, I'll enter this comp just to take you down. :sly:

It's not like I have enough to worry about with Korza in my way. Well actually, he's worth nothing towards the competition and my road to victory. So feel free to interlude for the time being. :sly:

Justin, you are always welcome to join the GTP GT4 Photomode Competition whenever you'd like to become part of the action.

Great photos. I'm not the biggest fan of Porsches/RUFs around here but I can't deny that those photos are really good. Keep the good work!

A new set for this week GT4 PMC entry. Also, this is the biggest set I've ever done! :dopey:
205setbannercopy.jpg

Vedy niiice! Well capturing the sense of Group B. 👍 Large Crowds, the editing style fits this perfectly.

Infineon Shootout Part 1

*Photos are currently unavailable*​

Last edited:
First two are incredible. :drool:

The only thing I can suggest is possibly toning down your custom license plate, as right now I think it stands out a bit too much. A good way to do this would be fidling with the Hue & Saturation. :)

Other than that, great set!

You must really love 4WD cars because except for a few sets all of your pictures have a 4WD car.

Anyway really great pictures probably better than I could make.

All are great! And the 3 last Infineon ones are damn realistic! Can you shoot also at the Monaco? That'd be great!~

SVX
First two are incredible. :drool:

The only thing I can suggest is possibly toning down your custom license plate, as right now I think it stands out a bit too much. A good way to do this would be fidling with the Hue & Saturation. :)

Other than that, great set!
Alright! I'll stop the plates!
You must really love 4WD cars because except for a few sets all of your pictures have a 4WD car.

Anyway really great pictures probably better than I could make.
Not really. :P
All are great! And the 3 last Infineon ones are damn realistic! Can you shoot also at the Monaco? That'd be great!~
Maybe after I'm done with Infineon Shootout set. This is just part 1, after all.

THANKS TO ALL!

How did I miss this. Each shot has its own feel and level of realism. It's a brilliant update! 👍 Even if the Porsche license plate was at times a little cheesy. :P (the rear yellow one is always too bright)

The first shot suited the yellow plate but not the other 3. :ouch:

Thanks, Alex!

Sorry for not updating here! Pretty busy remixing back in my GT5 gallery.

Anyways, just comp entries for today.

UEC Week 104

UEC Week 105

Click for Lightbox!

My GT4 gallery ain't dead!
Here's a new set based on this week's Un-Edited Comp.

KATT.HK
Ford KA Time Trial @ Hong Kong

Click for Lightbox!

Last edited:
Back