Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW44Ban-1.jpg

Further explanation of this weeks theme.

"I was in awe of this car when it was first released back in 2003, and things haven't changed!
But the question still remains in my opinion, was the SLR McLaren a mismatch or a match made
in heaven? Prove it was the latter on HSR"

CAR: SLR McLaren (19" Wheel Option) '09

gtp_cccl_rules_02-2.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the Judge's favourite 15 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss i made into the pool for the 1st time!!!!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm actually pretty disappointed that I didn't make it this week - I thought this was easily one of my best shots, and best sets to choose from.. :grumpy: Anyway, I'm not gonna get hung up about it, but any feedback DarkR?

And just out of interest, would my previous entry have had any better chance?

I'm actually pretty disappointed that I didn't make it this week - I thought this was easily one of my best shots, and best sets to choose from.. :grumpy: Anyway, I'm not gonna get hung up about it, but any feedback DarkR?

No, but these 2 are definitely poll material 👍

No, but these 2 are definitely poll material 👍

Ok thanks for the reply :) I had considered the second of the two, but just deemed my entry slightly better.. Anyway, its all subjective so obviously it's your opinion, and I respect that :) Thanks again for the response

Amazing poll.

Arg, kinda expected that I'd get into the poll due to the fact I got lots of nice comments about it. Always next week.

C & C please?​

SVX
Amazing poll.

Arg, kinda expected that I'd get into the poll due to the fact I got lots of nice comments about it. Always next week.

C & C please?​

Not a good color for the car but a great shot to me. 👍

IMO both would have deserved a spot in the poll, but unfortunately I´m not the judge... And I think we should respect his decision.

Not to sound pathetic or anything, but, this is the farthest I have ever progressed in a Gran Turismo 5 :gtplanet: Photomode Competition. 2 votes and hopefully counting.

SVX
Amazing poll.

C & C please?​

Funny how our 2 shots got compliments from Fishy and didn't make the poll!
Guess a compliment from Fishy is the kiss of death? lol
Anywho feedback damnit!!!!

Funny how our 2 shots got compliments from Fishy and didn't make the poll!
Guess a compliment from Fishy is the kiss of death? lol
Or you could call it sarcasm.

Anywho feedback!!!!

There is not much shine being exposed from the car nor from any scenery. If it was brighter, but you kept the SLR exiting the dark side, I would possibly see this entry in the poll.

F%@k i'm not in it. :(

There are 2 pics on this poll that I wouldn't have chosen. But taste is taste. Good luck for everyone that got in the poll...

Wow:eek:
I'm leading?

I never thought of that. I think there are way better shots than mine....:dunce:

But thanks peeps! :)

Ok, if I really win this (what really surprises me this week) I promise a nice standard 2.0 theme for next week.
So, no Aventador or Bug. Sorry guys:P

Ok, if I really win this (what really surprises me this week) I promise a nice standard 2.0 theme for next week.

Might there be a Ruf involved? :lol:

Well, this time I didnt vote for you mitch, but I kindof want you to win now ;) A nice standard theme would be great 👍

Is that a nice 2.0 standard theme as opposed to a mean 2.0 standard theme? :mad: I would consider the Spyker at Autumn Ring to be mean, just in case you were wondering... :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back