CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 59 (W: Shidapu)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 32 comments

THEME: Ghosts 'n' Flares 'n' Stuff

• [url=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6681512019_5bd45b6bf2_b.jpg][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk59.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by headhorse:

"With the new 2.02 update I would like to see some photos with the ghost or flare effect on it."

CARS: Any (or none)
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must have ghost or flare effects in image (reference thread)

gtppmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

heyyy I made it to the poll!! yayyyyy first time ever on a poll :')

Can I vote for my self?? I don't think so but I want to be sure

HOLY MILKSHAKES! I ACTUALLY MADE IT?! Thank you so much headhorse!

So much flares and stuff are hurting my eyes. I'm choosing something that is less hurting. :eek:

Lots of great shots this week.
I voted for the Back to the Future 300ZX but nanabu's F10 and that white Scirocco almost had me 👍

Looks like Shidapu's starting to pull away here. Sad to see that nanabu and T-12 only have one vote.

toscanatarmac5.jpg

Thoughts? Minus the fact that it's too big (I used a thumbnail).

Is this picture taken at the dark? I see many stars in the sky but the sky is too bright. It will be better if a bit more of the hood can be shown.

Feedback please? Too little flare I suppose

6691034613_091cf69d31_b.jpg

Right, a bit too little flare and the right hand side of the picture is a bit empty.

Feedback please!

There are flares in the picture but how is that realated to the ground or the car?

Feedback?

The flare is a bit too strong and it will be better if you zoom it a bit more to the car.

Voted for ZEROX! :)

Can I have C&C on my entry?

Too little flare, perhaps?

If there are more shadow and road it will be very good. Can try to use taller tree and grass so that there will be more shadow cast.

can i get some feed back please?

6687287433_27d4681aa9.jpg

If the car is a bit to the left and front it will be better.

To all: Please don't feel bad for the comments I made as different people have different taste on art. I am sure there are more than 25 photos that I like in this poll. Keep it up everyone. 👍

Haha, it's funny when a photo with the most votes has a very little amount of flare and the rest of the poll (which are currently between 0 and 1 vote) has it too much.
Any reflections?

Could I get some feedback on my entry? Thanks. Great shots, everyone!

Wow. I havent been able to spend time with GT since the update but this sure looks flashy. Not sure its a good thing though. I hope its still possible to take pics without too many of these effects.

Wow. I havent been able to spend time with GT since the update but this sure looks flashy. Not sure its a good thing though. I hope its still possible to take pics without too many of these effects.

its very easy not to take one with these effects, i haven't taken one with it yet

If this effect appears, simply change the filter and then go back to normal, it should now show the replay without flares, etc. ;)

I must admit that I´m not a fan of it, too...

HeadHorse
There are flares in the picture but how is that realated to the ground or the car?

O.o lol are you serious? How else could you possibly get red and white flare if it wasn't off the the car of the ground?

Congratulations, Shidapu, for leaving all those other ghosts behind in a decisive victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back