• Thread starter Shidapu
  • 98 comments
Greece
Athens
GTP_Shaman
Othershidapu
Welcome to my gallery

mycoll.jpg

I'm not even near to the best guys here on "GTP"..but i will try to give my best quality photos, i hope you will enjoy them..:)

"Comments" and "Critisism" are welcomed..:) 👍​

Looking at your entries in the comp, I always thought that you should open a gallery, and you finally did.
Looking forward to this :)

Thanks Dark and Boabdulrahman, i've been lurking in others people galleries for so long,time to make one for me at last:sly:

Sweet shots man, the backward angle is awesome in your 2nd shot in your third update of pictures. ;) looking forward to have a look over your next one as well.

finally you started your gallery, you deffo need a flickr gallery and post all your pics in here mate !!

:)

Incredible shots, you are certainly one of the most skilled GT5-graphers. It's just that your images become a bit jagged and low-res with the image hosting service you use. I wish I could add your images to my favorites via Flickr. :lol:

Keep it up, looking forward to more of your updates. 👍

It's just that your images become a bit jagged and low-res with the image hosting service you use.

I actually thought this was part of the post-processing. ;) Makes it look more like a real point-and-shoot camera than a virtual megaDSLR. :D

Hoping to see the blue Amemiya RX7 (from the realistic photo thread) make it's way into here :D :D

Thanks! everybody i really appreciate it :)

@Fishy: it must be the resize i do because i don't see any difference before and after,but i will try to make a flikr to see if it's any better

@Ceiling fan: your wish is granted:sly:

Small update with old shots.

Last edited:
FINALLY! YOU MADE A GALLERY! :D

A place where I can appreciate your works! And as usual, :drool:👍

Thanks everybody for your good words!!:):)

A few more still old shots

Last edited:
Back