1/4 Mile Drag Tuner Time Trial Series - Leaderboards | Win BIG Prizes!

• Thread starter ryanerb
  • 17 comments
United States
Virginia
LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb
tuner-tt-banner.jpg

1/4 Mile Drag Tuner Time Trial Series - Leaderboards | Win BIG Prizes!
A Weekly Time Trial Contest featuring Prizes for the fastest three racers using the contest's car in "Speed Test" mode. - Top 3 every 12 periods can win extra prizes!

Current Competition(s):
May 05 - May 12
OCD Car - (GT Chrome 003-P - Silver Chrome Rims)
Chrysler 300C '05

Click here to View Details

Previous Competitions:
May 12 - May 19
NCD Car - (GT Polarized 002-P - Gold Chrome Rims)
Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Apr 28 - May 05
#10 - Jaguar XFR '10
Standard Car in OCD - (GT CHROME 009-N - Silver Chrome Rims)

Apr 21 - Apr 28
#9 - Formula GT
Standard Car in OCD - (Not Paintable - Not Tradeable)

Apr 14 - Apr 21
#8 - Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
Standard Car in OCD - (Car Photographed in GT Japanese 008 with Gold Chrome Rims)

Apr 07 - Apr 14
#7 - TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) ‘00
Obtained by winning B-Spec Clubman Cup - (Car Photographed in Iris Red Pearl [Honda])

Mar 31 - Apr 07
#6 - BMW M5 '05
Standard Car in OCD - (Car Photographed in GT CHROME 002 DLC Paint)

Mar 24 - Mar 31
#5 - Ford Lightning
Standard Car in OCD - (Car Photographed in GT JAPANESE 009 DLC Paint)

Mar 16 - Mar 24
#4 - Audi TTS COUPE '09 (Car Photographed in GT CHROME 008-W DLC Paint)

Mar 9 - Mar 16
#3 - Honda Accord Coupe '88 ~ High School Drag Racing! (Car Photographed in GT Polarized 001 DLC Paint)

Click here to View Past Info

Feb 25 - Mar 11
#2 - Autobacs Garaiya '02 (Car Photographed in Reflex Spice)

Click here to View Past Info

Feb XX - Feb 22
#1 - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244172

Contest Specifics:
Races will be tallied by KennyBlanco and every participants activity in the the races will be tracked. Each contestant will get 1 point.
3rd = 2pts
2nd = 3pts
1st = 4pts

Highest 8 points will be counted for the grand total. Grand Winners will get the prizes listed below. Each race will last 2 weeks. This gives you time to set the car as needed for the best times you can get!
Race Regulations:
No Driving Aids
SRF - OFF
ASM - OFF
TC - OFF
(ABS is OK at 1)

Prizes:
Prizes will be awarded by ryanerb (PSN: LemonDiscus or GTP_RyanErb).

Per competition:
1st place - 2 cars or tickets and 5 paints
2nd place - 1 car or ticket and 5 paints
3rd place - 5 paints

Major winners:
1st place - $20 PSN Card* , 4 cars or tickets and 15 paints
2nd place - 2 cars or tickets and 10 paints
3rd place - 1 car or ticket and 10 paints

* For US PSN Accounts. If you dont have a US PSN account you may trade it or sell it.

Overview of ryanerb (LemonDiscus or GTP_RyanErb) Cars:
0/0/0 Car Selection, Paint Selection (Excluding DLC) and Ticket Selection
Any tradeable Premium or Standard car in the game are available. The other cars when sent will have switches and/or wins but a Restoration Ticket will be applied to bring the mileage back to 0 on any car that has miles.

DLC paint can be applied to the body and the wheels. Any DLC Paint is available in addition to all "My GT Rare Paints (Mattes, Colorshifts, Chromes)" If a re-painted car is desired please specify body color, rim color and rim type (most stock rims cannot be painted so pick one from GT Auto)

Purpose:
This is to bring more attention to the hidden Autosport within GT known as Drag Racing. There has been very little done to add to this segment of Auto Racing within GT and if we have enough momentum with this maybe others will see why the Drag Racing community wishes to have "trees" and other modifications to the game to help add to our experience. Please share this contest with your friends and help to get the word out.

Leaderboards:
*Top 8 scores will be kept and leaderboard stats contain all scores combined for the season - Thus the leaderboard below may not reflect the final scores for the race period

Combined Rounds 1 - 9 (edited to show with Top 8 Results

jryeargin-27
PTK-18
fest0r-14
KaroSVTR-9
Master_Shake_-7
Trybal-7
Mikeybc-7
r4a2g0-6
kleomenis-5
eightlives-4
DLR- 4
swara96- 3
c-losk-3
retromaniAX- 3
Bobby-Vegas-2
nycboy-2
neil1297-2
CheahBro-2
Blind829-2
AKA I95- 2
kttheman- 2
ReVoLuT1oN-1
flybynighter-1
Troy521- 1
Slashfan- 1
Stimuluz Defqon- 1
viperbeatsvette- 1

Last edited:
This is a great idea.
Hopefully a lot of people get involved in this. 👍

Thats what we are hoping for ;)

If youd like, help us get the word out to make this something big!

We have one early contest underway right now. On the 25th we will create the next one which is much more organized that the current one underway now.

This thread will handle the leaderboard and the basic info and we will have another 1 or 2 handling the competitions themselves. Directing traffic to this thread will be helpful and this is the main thread that will point to the current competitions up top.

Hey Ryanerb I can help you support this cause! I've volunteered to help Kenny lol

I hope more people support this, because I'm gonna need some competition!!! :sly::lol:

What cars are legal or illegal for this?

It will be a different car for each challenge. We will post them as each contest begins. We will not be using the typical cars that everyone uses already- gtr's, acr's, no stripes, etc. We are trying to expand the boundaries of drag racing in addition to our main purpose of this series. Our current competition is for the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizion '08. For full details and to enter this event, read this- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6678876#post6678876

PTK
I hope more people support this, because I'm gonna need some competition!!! :sly::lol:

You can't use your nitro in this competition:lol:

Thanks for the support though. Please help us to get the word out. 👍

Good luck with this, I like using different cars than normal.

Thanks. I wanted to do something to appeal to everyone without using the same old cars. It'll help keep the game fresh until Kaz gives us our real drag strip.

Leaderboards updated. The 25th we will start the next competition. Please bookmark this page in your browser to stay up to date and have the links to all the current competitions.

We hope to double our participation the next round. Remember that only the top 8 points (out of 12) will count on the final leaderboards so this early everybody has a chance to win!!!!

Below is are the Final Results for Event #1
*Official results*
1- eightlives 10.128
2- PTK 10.130
3- jryeargin 10.135
4- fest0r 10.159
5- flybynighter 10.179
6- ReVoLuT1oN 10.228
7- Bobby-Vegas 10.240
8- KaroSVTR 10.259

Congratulations everyone!

Last edited:
I would like to announce that the very kind and generous CEO of Fest0r Industries has made a generous contribution to the prize pot for our next event. He has donated a $10 psn card to be awarded to round 3's winner! He has also donated a $20 psn card to be given as a grand prize at the end of the series! I hope to see everyone participating so you have a shot at these prizes. These prizes are in addition to our already generous selection. 👍

I would like to thank fest0r on behalf of myself, ryanerb, and the entire drag racing community. Thank you sir for all you do!

We look forward to seeing you all in our current and future events and would like to wish you all the best of luck. 👍

Just curious why isnt the Alfa 8C up here?

Since that was the first race I wasnt fully a part of the series management at that time. I didnt build an image for it. I could do it (and have thought about it) but I just have not had a moment. The thread link is there but thats it (and that thread is the one that continues in the Drag Racing Forum)

Yeah, the event wouldn't be what it is today without Ryan. It started as a spontaneous idea and grew from there. And hopefully it will continue to grow. 👍

Back