Gears, horns, cars?

• Thread starter jreb
  • 15 comments
954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I understand his point, but jeez..:sly:

People on this Forum are GT5 lovers. They all love GT games and want to have all things they can. Some things are hard to get. Some times people just don't want to wait. Different people have different reason I suppose.

Me, I'm a GT nut. I trade for fun and to help others. :)

playnthru
I understand his point, but jeez..:sly:

People on this Forum are GT5 lovers. They all love GT games and want to have all things they can. Some things are hard to get. Some times people just don't want to wait. Different people have different reason I suppose.

Me, I'm a GT nut. I trade for fun and to help others. :)

You dont have to tell me twice your a great help to me in becoming a gt nut! Oh and i got a hang of duping tanx!!

Sure you didn't mean "cards" instead of cars?

I can see your point about gear, horns, and museum cards .. but if you're not interested in cars there's a chance you're playing the wrong game ;)

Mer1nza
Sure you didn't mean "cards" instead of cars?

I can see your point about gear, horns, and museum cards .. but if you're not interested in cars there's a chance you're playing the wrong game ;)

Ya i meant cards the museum ones

I just think it's a normal compulsion for gamers to try and collect all things in a video game... Trading just makes it easier and faster.

I just think it's a normal compulsion for gamers to try and collect all things in a video game... Trading just makes it easier and faster.

Agreed, getting as many materials as they can is complusive for lovers who frequently play the game, but trading is not basically "allowed" for collectors for it can permit them to get them without much labor which is the essence for completion of their play.

Why are you guys answering that ?

Geez. I mean, a marketplace... what else could you trade in there from GT5 besides paint chips, helmets/suits, cards and horns ?

While we're at it, can I drink water without swallowing it ?

What !

Geez. I mean, a marketplace... what else could you trade in there from GT5 besides paint chips, helmets/suits, cards and horns ?

What !

Yes, you can drink without swallowing if someone rips your throat out... :D

What !

Certainly most of the answers/solutions given beforehand are almost out of point. :indiff:

Agreed, getting as many materials as they can is complusive for lovers who frequently play the game, but trading is not basically "allowed" for collectors for it can permit them to get them without much labor which is the essence for completion of their play.

I disagree with this statement. Most people who are trading at this point in time are collecting cars in different color combinations, they aren't trying to get cars without doing work. It takes a community effort to collect a particular car in every color. Your creating more labor by doing it yourself. Trading is another element to this game just like photomode. My essence of play was never to take the labor out of acquiring a car like your implying.

Collecting and trading items is an aspect of this game that creates more interaction in the GT5 community. People who trade often share information about tuning, race online, race in the seasonal events and it might get them to try different aspects of the game that they normally wouldn't attempt. I'd say that trading indirectly let me to get into drifting in the seasonals. Collecting/trading creates more activity in various aspects of GT5. I tried to get all the helmets by grinding, but it's ridiculous after a certain point because after a while you are getting more duplicates than helmets you don't have. Why do I want to collect gears and items? For the same reason why I want to get all the gold trophies - to obtain and master all parts of the game

Back