CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 65 (W: FishyJuice)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 75 comments

THEME: Extraordinary Car Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheaderwk65.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by bmxmitch:

"I think we've seen enough Ferraris, LFA's and Lambos for a whole century....well maybe not.
But I want you to show me those dilly cars GT5 offers. There are plenty of weird cars and also
nice cars we barely see on GTP. Like the Vectra, Mini Marcos or an Eclipse GT. Just
something we haven't seen already. (Please no Tank car, Midget or something like that!)
You will be surprised how good some of them look. And I want you to surprise us too.
And remember, have fun and be creative."

CARS: Any extraordinary car, especially Standards!
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

gtpapmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 15 images. For H2H weeks, 8 per poll.
gtpapmcdeadline02.jpg

They all seem a little bland and lacking in terms of editing, compared to the shots which made the poll, which are amazing, by the way. I'm still kinda bummed out that I didn't make it to the poll though. 3rd week in a row, lol. I was sure I'd make it this time... Ah well:

specialstageroutex72gim.jpg

Once again, I fail... critics?

Anyhow, congrats to those who made it to the poll! :) I voted for that first pic..what car is that?

Bummer didn't make the poll again, and this was what i felt my best entry yet. Can't say I didn't expect it though, tons of amazing entries i feel better than mine :)👍
Any C&C please?

Thanks for beeing in the poll.

Must have been a difficult decision with so many outstanding entries!

Wow, I made it with my last-minute 240SX. :D

And even more surprising is the percentage of the votes which has gone to my shot, thanks for the votes. 👍

They all seem a little bland and lacking in terms of editing, compared to the shots which made the poll, which are amazing, by the way. I'm still kinda bummed out that I didn't make it to the poll though. 3rd week in a row, lol. I was sure I'd make it this time... Ah well:

specialstageroutex72gim.jpg

The car is very blurred and there is a lot of compression noise and artifacting across the image. Red colours always get compressed badly when taking photos from the game and it really shows here, especially at the back end of the car.

The car is very blurred and there is a lot of compression noise and artifacting across the image. Red colours always get compressed badly when taking photos from the game and it really shows here, especially at the back end of the car.

I guess that explains it. Thanks :)👍

I don't usually ask for feedback, but I'm curious as to what people think about my entry this time... I don't seem to be making enough polls these days and any critique would be a nice insight... :dopey:

Billet GT Coastal by Miklad, on Flickr

Great poll by the way - deserved entries, all of them. :)

I don't usually ask for feedback, but I'm curious as to what people think about my entry this time... I don't seem to be making enough polls these days and any critique would be a nice insight... :dopey:

Billet GT Coastal by Miklad, on Flickr

Great poll by the way - deserved entries, all of them. :)

I actually loved this shot and it would have got my vote had it been in there. The composition is absolutely beautiful.

I dont have the time right now to give a full feedback to you all, but just to make it clear. It was really hard to only choose a Top15.
I had so many pics I wanted to include, so only the little things and my personal taste counted.
I wanted to have the poll with many different cars and styles. Mainly with cars I rarely saw shot before.
So other shots that may've been better pictures, left out.

I will give you guys my feedback tomorrow. ;)

Could I have some feedback? I thought it was pretty decent.

Last edited:
Eh? This poll shows some cars I didn't even know was in the game :dunce: Magnificent entries!

I dont have the time right now to give a full feedback to you all, but just to make it clear. It was really hard to only choose a Top15.
I had so many pics I wanted to include, so only the little things and my personal taste counted.
I wanted to have the poll with many different cars and styles. Mainly with cars I rarely saw shot before.
So other shots that may've been better pictures, left out.

I will give you guys my feedback tomorrow. ;)

Hey Mitch - yeah I remember you saying that now.

Not to worry bud - good poll! 👍

Great poll due to an extraordinary theme.
Great job, Mitch – and being double-judge is an extraordinary piece of work this week…
and don't neglegt the Tournament :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back