Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Adelaide
Revolution52

48header.jpg

pscomprulesn2manip.jpg

• Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
  • Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
  • In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
  • This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
    of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
    not to sway votes.
  • The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
    the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
  • Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
  • If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.

pscompdeadlinen2.jpg

Wow! 2 votes! I didn't expect that. :P

Anyways, TheDRUMMINGKING is who I voted for.

Hooray I got 2 votes...even with my dodgy editing :cheers: DarkR,ghostrider135 I wasn't expecting any lol

Last edited:
Some of you may have wondered why I did not vote in my own poll. Simple explanation: I love all the entries that much – I couldn't pick a favourite in my favourite theme. Great work from all of you and so you deserve some feedback.

@jus1029
I appreciate idea & execution a lot. The 4-door Carlton looks sort of furious and angry and thus turns out to be an interesting alternative for Mad Max. The artwork is well edited and has a fine dramatic impact on the beholder. And I love the carefully chosen license plate! Only thing I'm missing in the background is some "end time look & feel"…

@lilmann73
I was surprised about the choice of car, and the typical Old Europe background scenery as well. For me, a sportscar with *filigree wheels is different from a hard-core combat vehicle. And the reflections all over the picture draw off my attention.

@Aragam
Your first time entering the Photomode/Photoshop comp! Congrats to you for winning my Judge's Choice which was a difficult process for me as mentioned before. The car is well-chosen and (in spite of mad modifications missing) quite conclusive. The open and dry scenery is giving me some "down-under feel".

@slzk

Congrats for winning this competition by public vote! A really stunning action scene which might be an original capture of the movie. I like it very much but I felt it was a just little bit overdone or over-edited – just my opinion. Maybe it's the rain…

@TheDrummingKING
Very dark and angry and a fine choice of car. I love the perspective and the dramatic action which fits a movie scene quite well. It's just a pity that the scenery is that much blurred. Apart from that I love it and would like to have it as a poster on my wall!

@BluckBoster
Very brave choice of car. Never thought before that a Toyota would look that angry! The car is phantastic and might fit an end time action film much better than any Camaro because of it's better offroad attributes.
Fireballs are fine for this theme, but honestly less would be more. Apart from that I really appreciate the work you did.

@DarkR
This is an awesome piece of artwork without question.
The ruined scenery is pretty well chosen but I think a "pure tarmac addict" racer will not show its advantages necessarily.
The theme was Mad Max not Batman :)

@Nato_777
What a brilliant and perfect work you did. Since this theme is Mad Max however your entry is simply much too beautiful and full of relish! And of course the car is too low for a combat vehicle…

Thank you for entering and doing all the work. I hope y'all had fun.
That's what it is all about…

@Nato_777
What a brilliant and perfect work you did. Since this theme is Mad Max however your entry is simply much too beautiful and full of relish! And of course the car is too low for a combat vehicle…

Thanks for the feedback Raph. 👍 Given more time I would have made it a little less beautiful. :P I must stop chopping up all my Aventador's too. :lol:

@DarkR
This is an awesome piece of artwork without question.
The ruined scenery is pretty well chosen but I think a "pure tarmac addict" racer will not show its advantages necessarily.
The theme was Mad Max not Batman :)

@Nato_777

Thank you for entering and doing all the work. I hope y'all had fun.
That's what it is all about…

I think they were trying to base their cars on the one from the new movie.

@Aragam
Your first time entering the Photomode/Photoshop comp! Congrats to you for winning my Judge's Choice which was a difficult process for me as mentioned before. The car is well-chosen and (in spite of mad modifications missing) quite conclusive. The open and dry scenery is giving me some "down-under feel".

Thanks Raph,
Very happy to get Judges Choice :)
I grew up not far from where the original was shot so yeah getting the landscape and bare/minimal feel of the car was my goal 👍

Thanks for the feedback Raph this was my first try at manipulation and I'll take on board what you have said...cheers

6934673405_c75fd0c6d8.jpg

Congratulations to slzk! Great job and well done on another win!

6784370760_1e2500bbfe.jpg

And congratulations also to Aragam who has scored Judge's Choice in what I believe is his first PS Comp! Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back