Beeblebrox237's Gallery • I Love the Aston Martin DB9

Beeblebrox237

Two heads, no brains...
Premium
United Kingdom
Betelgeuse
Beeblebrox_237

Click banner for latest update

Here you will find a collection of my best photos from GT5. I hope you enjoy them, I would appreciate it if you left some feedback. As always, suggestions for photoshoots will be appreciated and I will do my best to honour them. A lot of my shots have been resized, please click on them to see the full size.

Table of Contents (Clickable)

Last edited:
I like your idea of starting a new gallery to refine out all of the bad stuff. I may do that myself, as my gallery seems to have become a discussion board, all of it trashing a bad editing decision I made. :indiff: I reported it and asked the mods to clean some of it up but they haven't done anything. :confused:

Sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out well.

Now, some R33 shots:

Last edited:
Yes that last shot is great indeed.
I suggest increasing the exposure in the cross processing filter shots in the last couple of sets, as some of them are quiet under-exposed.
Other than that, good set of pictures :)

Thanks, I'm afraid I'm still getting the hang of the cross-processing filter. Though I think I used it effectively in the Lotus Elise set to create a dreamy mood.

More Photos:

Last edited:
As I've said before, I like your idea of starting a new gallery with better pictures, but I foresee this gallery ending up like the last one you had. I've noticed that with some people, their gallery would be filled with 100% awesome pictures if they wouldn't post 15 at a time. If I were you I'd try to cut down on the number of photos I post, and instead only post the 5 best pictures I took.

As I've said before, I like your idea of starting a new gallery with better pictures, but I foresee this gallery ending up like the last one you had. I've noticed that with some people, their gallery would be filled with 100% awesome pictures if they wouldn't post 15 at a time. If I were you I'd try to cut down on the number of photos I post, and instead only post the 5 best pictures I took.

Okay, I'll do my best (though I don't have very much self-discipline). Thanks for the advice :)

EDIT (@ post below): Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you! Another old set here:
GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_10.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_11.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_16.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_17.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_22.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_26.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_29.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_30.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. I think I'm pretty good at tunnel shots now.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I picked up this beauty in the UCD a couple days ago:

💡 Panning Mode 1:

Last edited:
Back