ForgetfuI
GTDSLOGO-11.jpg

DriverSports.org Rulebook

Race Day: Sunday May 27, 2012

This event is also posted at:
DriverSports.org
PSN Forums

Last edited:
This car is (currently) only acquired from a Lv 12 or by having one sent to you. Post if you need one.

Last edited:
Finish order:
clacksman 40'33.266
Rooster722 +22.450
group44 +22.903
Forgetful +1'12.471
robiker + 1'36.510
AgentWD40_FL + 2.14.015
no_affiliation +2'23.000
TX_Driven3
TexasRyder
haBlatz

Updated for May 13th at Spa-Francorchamps. Bring you rain gear :)

You must own the DLC content to race this track online.

If i want to join but i don't have the car, can i just send FR to you forgetful, I drive without ABS but not a really fast driver :) would want to gain experience in the race, thanks

As a friend of Forgetful's if you need this car I can send you one if Forgetful needs to send more than he can handle. Forgetful I might have my online fixed so I don't get disconnected every race I'm still messing with it if I find it's working alright I might try to join some of your races. Miss racing with yall!

If you need car send FR to opelgt1969 asking for this car.
Have several colors and 0/0/0.

Ok, thanks Opelgt1969, will send FR :)

Car sent red one the colors I have are red blue gray the gray and blue have 1 switch each 0 miles red one 0/0/0.
Also have a black 0/0/0 in GTP_opelgt1969 account. I did have more but I lost all cars on other accounts when "Fatboy" PS3 died about 2 months ago had PS+ so didn't lose cars in main account. The black one in the other account can be sent if anyone wants a black one.
Glad to help anyone that wants one.

If i want to join but i don't have the car, can i just send FR to you forgetful, I drive without ABS but not a really fast driver :) would want to gain experience in the race, thanks

Most certainly, and sorry I missed this post until today.

Thanks for taking care of him Opel. That's the beauty of the GT community. You'll have these friends for years! :)

Edit: If you're looking to add me on the PSN the spelling is ForgetfuI Your room host will send out friends requests just after 9pm

Last edited:
Tune my car to the max, managed only 462 hp, and 557pp, my time with 20% water on track : 2:33.xxx, what is the average lap time with this car ? Am I going too slow ?

Tune my car to the max, managed only 462 hp, and 557pp

Not fully broken-in I suppose. Check your engine power limiter. Takes ~320km/200 miles and fresh oil for full power.

Am I going too slow ?

Not possible. :dopey: Some of our regulars are 'slow guys', should be someone to at least get in a clock fight with.
I don't know what's fast or slow here as I'm just now about to go out for practice.

Thanks Clacksman for the explanation about car power, I check my limiter is at default 100%, so it just need some more driving. I did an oil change i think, but never mind, I just want to have fun, winning or going faster than everyone else are not my top priorities

Just a few notes regarding this event:

The Q session will be 4 laps. 1 for spacing, 2 flying laps and on the 4th we post our times and quit out.

Weather will be preset to the listed settings. From then on they will be left alone. The weather changes that occur during qualifying will carry over to the start of the race, so if it's raining it will get wetter and if it's not it will be drying. You'll be allowed to change tires between q and the race

Race tires are good up 25%, 30% if they have heat
Inters are good from 30% to 70%
Rain Tires are good above 70%

Rain and Inters wear pretty quickly, especially below their operating range.

It's going to be wet out there... at 96% on full wets I ran a 2'26

Should be a matter of who keeps their car going in the right direction!

Forgetful, I saw on the driversports site, you have other events coming, GTRspecV race, Roadster Road Trip, if I want to participate, should I just use the site's registration form ? Do i need to be a member of the Driversports site ?

I am having great time racing the 370z events, hope i could do a lot more races to gain experiences :) cheers

The GT-R series is here.. The roadster event will be replaced after it expires this week, and its replacement will get posted here as well.

You can also sign up for our forum, or you can just watch the events page on GTData.net, which our event threads all link to. You don't have to be registered at either site. You just need to get your name on the registration sheet for each race.

:)

Was out testing this afternoon.

low 8'50s should be competitive. Weather should stay dry and despite the lack of ABS it's quite difficult to lock up the tires.

Back