NEW DLC (TWIN RING MOTEGI & Scion FR-S'12)

• Thread starter karma996
  • 1,196 comments
This will be my first dlc purchase. I've been holding out for a long time but the fact that there is an oval track sucked me in. We have been waiting a long time for this :mischievous:.

You're telling porkies because other people have said that you can't enter the lobby without the DLC.

Simon you can enter the lobby but you cannot go to the track, It stops you at that point.

I think most of the disappointment is from seeing what PD can output with the last 2 tracks and then getting this one. Spa and SSRX are amazing premium tracks, especially Spa weather and SSRX at night, absolutely stunning. So, we know PD can do it, however with Motegi, it's clear this is not premium more like an HD port.

That's my gripe, good track, but expected more considering the last 2. If it was premium, weather or night would've been offered, kinda like how you can flash headlights with premium cars but not standards, I'm thinking that's why these options weren't available. (standard track)

I still would like A-spec events be added for any new DLC.

Last edited:
€5 for just a track?

Bugger me, the whole game cost less than €50.

It's like saying that this Porsche costs €100,000, and this Porsche spare tyre costs €10,000

I think most of the disappointment is from seeing what PD can output with the last 2 tracks and then getting this one. Spa and SSRX are amazing premium tracks, especially Spa weather and SSRX at night, absolutely stunning. So, we know PD can do it, however with Motegi, it's clear this is not premium more like an HD port.

That's my gripe, good track, but expected more considering the last 2. If it was premium, weather or night would've been offered, kinda like how you can flash headlights with premium cars but not standards, I'm thinking that's why these options weren't available.

I still would like A-spec events be added for any new DLC.

+1, the more I remember GT4's Motegi with marvelous sunset and sun sticking into eyes in every second turn, the less can I understand this flat lightning HD remake.

Is there any surface modelled or the track is totally flat?

This is the first DLC I hesitate to buy actually.

+1, the more I remember GT4's Motegi with marvelous sunset and sun sticking into eyes in every second turn, the less can I understand this flat lightning HD remake.

Flat and perfectly smooth. Well, the GT Academy version was, i'm sure the full track is the same.

Why do we still have no proper race curcuits at night? I was hoping we get some night tracks but we still don't. The 'Ring and Lemans can be raced at night, but I'm talking about GP circuits such as Suzuka, Spa, Fuji etc. The Nurburgring GP circuit has the ability to be raced at night but only with the 24hr variant, I hope we get some night tracks or they implement changeable time to some of the tracks already in the game.

Why do we still have no proper race curcuits at night? I was hoping we get some night tracks but we still don't. The 'Ring and Lemans can be raced at night, but I'm talking about GP circuits such as Suzuka, Spa, Fuji etc. The Nurburgring GP circuit has the ability to be raced at night but only with the 24hr variant, I hope we get some night tracks or they implement changeable time to some of the tracks already in the game.

You could start to wear slighty tinted and eventually very dark sunglasses perhaps (carefully timed), I use the last option whenever I drive a Standard car. ;)

I read on facebook PlayStation Access
Available on the PlayStation Store this evening! Plus, if you had trouble registering for GT Academy recently, we've given you an extra 24 hours to sign up. Just visit eu.gran-turismo.com from 2PM today to get started (remember, if you don't register today, you wont be considered for the National Finals!). — GT5: Toyota FR-S And Twin Ring Motegi DLC Release (7 photos)

So no DLC in the UK until tonight

Uh...does anyone know how long it takes Gamestop to release GT5 DLC? I have $7 on there, so I could get Motegi when they release it.

kogunenjou
Uh...does anyone know how long it takes Gamestop to release GT5 DLC? I have $7 on there, so I could get Motegi when they release it.

I didn't know they did that with GT5 I thought it was just CoD, but I bet it will be a while.

Classic
So, worth buying.

Fixed.

So do you think GT4 Motegi actually has better lighting? Because I honestly can't remember. I think we need a side by side comparison to see if in fact, the GT5 version is lacking.

Back