GT Academy prize cars

• Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 318 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some people in the Seasonal forum, its actually difficult. I'm intrigued :).

Alright, let me man up and offer my apologies to the gentlman who I accused of trolling when he hinted of this earlier. I feel like a complete ass now but guess I deserve it. Lesson learned and life goes on. Again, my apologies and sorry I offended you. Peace.

So will these events update every friday night? If so, its definately something else to look forward to, ontop of some great wednesdays and thurdays to lookf forward to for the next 6 weeks.

CAM
According to some people in the Seasonal forum, its actually difficult. I'm intrigued :).

If by difficult they mean slapping a rough suspension tune on the Leaf, winning the race by 3 seconds, with a spin, then spending about 5 laps golding the TT, then I suppose it's difficult. I didn't really find it so. My best time on the TT was a 1:19.xxx and as I was doing that a few folks were running 1:17s. I suspect if any of the aliens run this TT the times will likely get down to the 12s or lower. Maybe not. I could be overestimating their greatness or my level of poor driving.

So will these events update every friday night? If so, its definately something else to look forward to, ontop of some great wednesdays and thurdays to lookf forward to for the next 6 weeks.

It's possible it could work out that way. I have no idea really.

Alright, let me man up and offer my apologies to the gentlman who I accused of trolling when he hinted of this earlier. I feel like a complete ass now but guess I deserve it. Lesson learned and life goes on. Again, my apologies and sorry I offended you. Peace.

No worries, apologies accepted.

I just thought that, considering how some people were apparently disappointed on the way PDI handled the GT Academy '12 cars delivery, giving something out without breaking any agreement would have been nice. And since it was just a matter of waiting less than 1 day, I also thought people would be excited to know that something was coming up.

But I should also have thought that, being as passionate as they are, the GT community would not have been satisfied with just a hint and have wanted more.

Anyway, let me know if this is seen as "teasing" and I shall refrain from posting more in the future.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

I just thought that, considering how some people were apparently disappointed on the way PDI handled the GT Academy '12 cars delivery, giving something out without breaking any agreement would have been nice. And since it was just a matter of waiting less than 1 day, I also thought people would be excited to know that something was coming up.

But I should also have thought that, being as passionate as they are, the GT community would not have been satisfied with just a hint and have wanted more.

Anyway, let me know if this is seen as "teasing" and I shall refrain for posting more in the future.

Enjoy!
Nice to see you Kaz here :lol:

Anyway, let me know if this is seen as "teasing" and I shall refrain from posting more in the future.

Enjoy!

I think if you have something and its burning a whole in your pocket you should take it out and let everyone else start on fire. :sly: Jokes aside, I appreciate your leak and understand you may or may not have been contractually obligated to keep your mouth shut so you did what any man would do, you hinted. I hope we weren't too hard on you. I try whenever possible to make jokes because when it comes down to it, we're all here to enjoy our experience in a game! Also, since it is not beneficiary to any of us to confirm or deny who you are, then I'll just say this: Thank You, whoever you are. Its an honor to have met you.

I was very curious what was comming up,at least this was the first thread I clicked this morning.:)

Yes,sounds like GT addicts,the forum is full of them,grumpy but very loyal gamers.:D

Enjoy!

Please stay around and welcome to the Planet.👍

7/19 is the end date for the first GTA Seasonal, which means it's actually likely to be taking place on thursdays along side the regular seasonals.

Hmmm, no Skyline yet here. Anyone else?

Edit: Well at this point, I"m sure I'm not gonna be the first to get gameplay footage of it. Knowing me, it'll be in everyone's garages while I'm sleep.

Last edited:

Told you.

Hi, I've been having problems adding the Nissan Silvia ticket to my items list. The ticket is still on the gifts page and I've been trying for the week in getting it. I selected the ticket and was asked If I wanted to add it to the items list and I pressed yes, waited for a few seconds but nothing happened.

The funny thing is though, I've got the Leaf and the Skyline. I don't know why I've been able to get those two cars, but not the Silvia. I'd appreciate it if anyone could explain the problem and what I should do to solve it.

Hi, I've been having problems adding the Nissan Silvia ticket to my items list. The ticket is still on the gifts page and I've been trying for the week in getting it. I selected the ticket and was asked If I wanted to add it to the items list and I pressed yes, waited for a few seconds but nothing happened.

The funny thing is though, I've got the Leaf and the Skyline. I don't know why I've been able to get those two cars, but not the Silvia. I'd appreciate it if anyone could explain the problem and what I should do to solve it.

Send yourself from an other account a paint chip and use the receive all button.
Or ask a psn friend to send you a paintchip.

Story goes this will do the trick.

Last edited:
Problem solved. I recieved a car as a gift instead of paint and it still worked. Thanks for your help.

And just as I predicted, everyone gets it while I'm asleep :lol:

Anyhow, here's a video finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back