My Custom G27 Stand (Home made)

Canada
London, Ontario
Starky513
Well this is my stand that I use almost every day ;)

Build Starts with 1.5" ABS piping. Beginning with bottom frame.

n3lmow.jpg

Wood base goes on.

nxf2q.jpg

Car seat is now addded. (In this case out of a Mazda 3 :lol:)

2060igi.jpg

Wheel stand is now added.

ighm9x.jpg

Wheel stand mounts added for rigidity.

rk1p49.jpg

Almost finished.

vik58l.jpg

Finished Product.

nwd191.jpg

2vud26e.jpg

25s53s9.jpg

Last edited:
with all due respect, it is extremely annoying to try and even look at your rig. it would be kind if you could correct the pictures orientations.

Looks nice Mitch, whats with all the sideways pics though?

didn't even look at it until now.. I took them with my phone and I didn't think about turning my phone sideways when I took them.. I'll edit the final product ones.. sorry bout that :ouch:

edit: final ones are fixed

Last edited:
You need to make one now :D

Haha! yeah this would be 10 times better than my current setup :scared:

I'll see if i can find a seat for cheap and start from there :dopey:

Last edited:
This is very do able for me! I think im going to try something like this before the summer is over!

yeah man, if you have everything ready when you start (right amount of piping, all the right connectors etc.) you can do it in a day.

It took me a few days because I wasn't very organised, but it works well!

For some reason, I can see the pedals being inverted the way the abs piping is set up... in my opinion though.

Good close and clean racing the other day, enjoyed.

Nice stand. Any chance as we discussed to adding some measurements along with a diagram? I feel with measurements some racers will jump at the chance for this weekend project.

Good close and clean racing the other day, enjoyed.

Nice stand. Any chance as we discussed to adding some measurements along with a diagram? I feel with measurements some racers will jump at the chance for this weekend project.
Mhmm, I don't know if I can, I'll look into it, but I made it blind :P

absolutely awesome. im working towards gettin the g27 so far iv been thru 2 standard wheels n now im on the GTDF Pro... One day people there will be a time where we can all drive fancy cars without owning them in the comfort of our own home B)

absolutely awesome. im working towards gettin the g27 so far iv been thru 2 standard wheels n now im on the GTDF Pro... One day people there will be a time where we can all drive fancy cars without owning them in the comfort of our own home B)

Not to be a bore, but...

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Thanks! It sure is pretty cool :P
I recommend the G27, you won't find yourself disapointed..

Very creative.Well done. 👍

Looks really well done for being DIY 👍

Thanks man, hardest part was figuring out everything I needed. 👍

Back