A Globalist Take Over, Is It Really Happening?

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 47 comments

What's Your Stance on this Matter?

• Yes, there are Globalists who are planning to insert a world government

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, there are Globalists, but they want to insert a world government peacefully

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • There's no clear evidence to fully stand behind either side

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, we have laws that prevent such things from happening

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
United States
United States
GTP_Sam48
Now before we start labeling each other as conspiracy nut cases, let me start by saying I'm not completely sold on any of this (Hence, why I posed the subject in the form of a question). However, I've recently come across an interesting string of news events that do make me wonder. At the same time, I don't believe I'm educated on these topics enough so so that I may properly interpret them. In order then, here are some recent stories.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036847_ammo_purchases_government_stockpiling_media_lies.html

Obama's Lawyers Attempt to Put NDAA Into Law

DHS States "It's Going Hot"

The "Going Hot" Statement was followed by this interview with Dug Hagmann, a DHS insider.

If anything, I find it slightly odd, but at the same time, I wonder if this is always happening, and we just don't make anything of it.

Anyway, your thought please. (And don't forget the poll)

Last edited:
Well now that I think about it, and not wanting to sound too much of a hippie, the corporate world pretty much took over the normal world.

My personal opinion would be yes , we are likely to be heading for a world government in the future . But even if this is true , how could anyone stop it ?

I saw that the video you linked to came from InfoWars, at which point anything and everythng you suggested lost all traces of credibility.

I was using an interview so as to detract from that fact. However, that's not to say there isn't a certain level of truth to it. Like I said in the OP, I have no official stance on this, which is I created this thread in the first place so I could get other's opinions.

EDIT: Also, many other sources other than InforWars claim the same thing in regards to the DHS.

If you take a look at any elections in almost any parliamentary democracy, it's just a matter of choosing between a rock and a hard place. Thereby programming people into having either one or the other ideology.

There's only the illusion of choice.

I read a comment somewhere that said, "It's like telling someone that they have a choice as long as they choose between Pepsi and Coke."

Last edited:
When I saw this thread, I thought I wonder if these are americans.....
You need to stop thinking so US centric, Obama doesn't decide what the world does.

world government really, you think thats gonna happpen. Even though the world over there is disagreements within tribes and countries let alone on a bigger scale. Allliances the world over from yugoslavia to ussr to great britain even are breaking up. Countries want to govern themselves and now because some nutjob says so, we are supposed to believe they are all going to gang up behind our backs in some secret deal.

LMFAO
wake up, people please.

The people going on about a lack of choice, have a serious point but this conspiricy crap is just that.

When I saw this thread, I thought I wonder if these are americans.....
You need to stop thinking so US centric, Obama doesn't decide what the world does.

I never stated he does. It's no US centric when you consider the application of a government take over applied. When one falls, they all fall (At least that's what history tells us).

world government really, you think thats gonna happpen. Even though the world over there is disagreements within tribes and countries let alone on a bigger scale. Allliances the world over from yugoslavia to ussr to great britain even are breaking up. Countries want to govern themselves and now because some nutjob says so, we are supposed to believe they are all going to gang up behind our backs in some secret deal.

I can't say it hasn't happened before. Hitler drove himself into power by practically putting all of Germany into a state of emergency. (Along with support from his first followers)

Hitler%20in%20power.jpg

The natural progression is for governments to work together. I doubt there will ever be a central government ruling us all.

It's the banks that we should be worrying about. They have the most control bearing in mind that most countries are in serious debt.

I never stated he does. It's no US centric when you consider the application of a government take over applied. When one falls, they all fall (At least that's what history tells us).

I can't say it hasn't happened before. Hitler drove himself into power by practically putting all of Germany into a state of emergency. (Along with support from his first followers)

Hitler%20in%20power.jpg

Actually Hitler came to power due to the crippling reporations Germany were made to repay after the first world war.
You need to read about the Weimar republic and the between war years more before you start quoting Hitler to me.

It is US centric when you think what Obama does means **** to most of the world.
Hitler didn't make a unifying government. What he did was conquer governments.

Really really different things here

Though I confess I thought it would take you at least 3 replies before you mentioned him. I knew you would obviously, but didn't think it would be in the first reply to me.

It's all true. I just sent them my application, hope to join the movement soon.

Wish me luck, guys.

Actually Hitler came to power due to the crippling reporations Germany were made to repay after the first world war.

Yes, that was a factor as well.

It is US centric when you think what Obama does means **** to most of the world.

I already stated that this has nothing to do with decisions Obama is making. Most would say it has much more to do with the UN.

Hitler didn't make a unifying government. What he did was conquer governments.

In order to replace them with his idea of governance (e.i. the principle of one dominant race)

Yes, that was a factor as well.

I already stated that this has nothing to do with decisions Obama is making. Most would say it has much more to do with the UN.

In order to replace them with his idea of governance (e.i. the principle of one dominant race)

So now we have jumped from a new world order to one dominant race like the third reich with a single dictator.

hahahahaha

This is one of the reasons why you have no credibility.

This and that video.

Like I say though, I am impressed you got this down to a "the world is corrupt its just like hitler" rant inside of the first page.

very funny, I have this thread on fav now. :)

So now we have jumped from a new world order to one dominant race like the third reich with a single dictator.
Er, no. Not really. That isn't what he was saying at all. He was simply responding to your assertion that Hitler had no interest in unifying the areas he took over.

In fact, your attempt to show how what Sam48 has been saying is all a big joke or put on rather than actually respond to it has made it seem like you haven't gotten any of what he was saying. He didn't bring up Hitler to invoke Godwin's Law. He brought up Hitler as a legitimate example of what he thought might be occurring today.

We are going to have one "World government" but not soon. Everything is going that way. Creation of EU, creation of NAFTA (it is a trade agreement but nevertheless), creation of African Union, creation of Asian Union, and South American Union. Later these "unions" will melt into one.

We will have one "World Government" that will set general laws for the world and we will have numberless of regional and local governments that will need to obey the laws set by the "world government."

This "World government" will be heavily influenced by big business and corporations. The creation of one "super" world market is in interest of capitalistic economy. It means no local laws, taxes and tariffs imposed on big businesses.

Even during European expansion, it was the businesses like British East India Company, Dutch East India Company, and all sugar cane companies in the Caribbeans that were setting policies of their governments in new territories. That continued until today and it will go on as time passes by. It is the interest of trading and making money that has always influenced what will happen, not ordinary people and their wishes.

Interest of money is that we all become one "super" market. It will happen at the end but as I said not that soon.

Er, no. Not really. That isn't what he was saying at all. He was simply responding to your assertion that Hitler had no interest in unifying the areas he took over.

In fact, your attempt to show how what Sam48 has been saying is all a big joke or put on rather than actually respond to it has made it seem like you haven't gotten any of what he was saying. He didn't bring up Hitler to invoke Godwin's Law. He brought up Hitler as a legitimate example of what he thought might be occurring today.

I asserted no such thing.

I also never said he brought up hitler to invoke godwins law.

No what I said was this is laughable for reasons I stated above and the fact that somebody invoked Hitler into a supposed informed conversation about the governments of the world combining into one unifying ruling authority are, well frankly ridiculous and he lowered to the level of many an internet rambling.

"Somebody disagrees with what I say, welll Hitler.........."

He also showed a lack of understanding as to how hitler came to power as well as providing a video from a disreputable source.

What he thinks is occuring today. Now that is laughable,

oh and at the start you said he didnt assert that, then you said he did assert that because thats what he thinks.

Not very clear, Did he like this new world government to Hitler or not?

Just to be clear he did, this is where he did it.

"I can't say it hasn't happened before. Hitler drove himself into power by practically putting all of
Germany into a state of emergency. (Along with support from his first followers)"

I asserted no such thing.

I also never said he brought up hitler to invoke godwins law.
Explain this then:
Though I confess I thought it would take you at least 3 replies before you mentioned him. I knew you would obviously, but didn't think it would be in the first reply to me.

He also showed a lack of understanding as to how hitler came to power
He did? Because I'm not seeing what was wrong with his original statement. You saying that Germany was in that situation in the first place because of the war reparations from WWI doesn't contradict what he said.

What he thinks is occuring today. Now that is laughable,
No more laughable than saying:

oh and at the start you said he didnt assert that, then you said he did assert that because thats what he thinks.
Nope. I'm pretty sure every post he made before you started posting asserted nothing whatsoever ("I don't believe I'm educated on these topics enough so so that I may properly interpret them"), and was more asking for other's opinions. You were the one who came into the thread with a massive chip on your shoulder and went after him about it as if he was saying it was a sure thing.

Not very clear, Did he like this new world government to Hitler or not?
Nope. He said that there is precedent in terms of the situations the world is facing now, and used inter-war Germany as a specific example. And he responded to your claim that Hitler simply conquered governments with how Hitler was planning on combining all of the world's governments. I don't particularly agree with that, because Germany at the time was far worse off than any first world country is today, but I can see where he's coming from.
You are also the one who took him saying that there was precedent and expanded that to only mean modern day equivalent "one dominant race like the third reich with a single dictator" simply because he used Hitler as an example of how it could come to pass.

Explain this then:

Conspiricy threads get brought down to the Hitler argument usually within 5 posts. I thought this one would get there quicker, I was right.

He did? Because I'm not seeing what was wrong with his original statement. You saying that Germany was in that situation in the first place because of the war reparations from WWI doesn't contradict what he said.
He said the reason Hitler came to power was "I can't say it hasn't happened before. Hitler drove himself into power by practically putting all of Germany into a state of emergency."

This isn't true. Hitler didn't come to power by putting all of germany into a state of emergency.
The war reperations are what put germany into a state of emergency if thats what you want to call it.
That is why it is a contradiction, or as I like to say. Wrong.

No more laughable than saying:

Not sure why this is laughable as it's true.
Part of the evidence listed for this one government conspiricy theory was one of obamas laws. US law means nothing to me and most of the world.
This in no way is evidence for a new world order.

Nope. I'm pretty sure every post he made before you started posting asserted nothing whatsoever ("I don't believe I'm educated on these topics enough so so that I may properly interpret them"), and was more asking for other's opinions. You were the one who came into the thread with a massive chip on your shoulder and went after him about it as if he was saying it was a sure thing.

You're right. He did ask for opinions and I was very flippant, My apologies.

Nope. He said that there is precedent in terms of the situations the world is facing now, and used inter-war Germany as a specific example. And he responded to your claim that Hitler simply conquered governments with how Hitler was planning on combining all of the world's governments. I don't particularly agree with that, because Germany at the time was far worse off than any first world country is today, but I can see where he's coming from.
You are also the one who took him saying that there was precedent and expanded that to only mean modern day equivalent "one dominant race like the third reich with a single dictator" simply because he used Hitler as an example of how it could come to pass.

No, he said Hitler came to power by making a state of emergency. When in fact it was paying for a loaf of bread with a wheel barrow full of bank notes that brought Hitler to power. Neither situation is happening now. Y

Again, you seem to have misread him. This is what he said.

"In order to replace them with his idea of governance (e.i. the principle of one dominant race)"

OP wrote one "replace them" and "dominant race." Not me.

I take your point about wading into this discussion with a chip on my shoulder. I did your right, and like i say . Sorry about that :)

I stand by everything I have said in this thread though.

I can advice watching the following video from 3:10-5:05, especially Skuh should watch from 3:10 to 3:20.

I can advice watching the following video from 3:10-5:05, especially Skuh should watch from 3:10 to 3:20.

I did, and I am sorry, I am really not trying to upset anyone this time I promise, but I lolled.

This is what you should watch, before you believe ANYTHING.

The name alone from your video will make me NOT watch it. Your posts ALL show insecurety, immaturety, ignorance and arrogance. Have fun explaining your kids or grandkids why the world is what it is in the future.

World government is centuries away at least, barring some major event that basically forces everyone to band together against a common... something (alien invasion?).

There are too many cultural differences at the moment, and no where enough power to force the entire population under one leadership without possibly decimating most major countries/existing governments, their technology, and their populations.

That's what I think anyway.

The name alone from your video will make me NOT watch it. Your posts ALL show insecurety, immaturety, ignorance and arrogance. Have fun explaining your kids or grandkids why the world is what it is in the future.

lol, I did behave like an arse earlier your right. I have said sorry for that and i meant it.

My posts don't show insecurity though. the fact that I have watched the video's indicates I am not insecure. insecure would be to not watch because of how you have judged it over its title. That would also be ignorance btw.

Arrogance, yes I am guilty of that in this thread. I wont keep apologising for it but I wont behave in that manner from now on.

The reason I lolled is not to laugh at you. Its to laugh at that video. The man has zero credability. Zero. I dont think i have heard him say anything sensible ever. He rants and raves a lot aqnd makes spurios unfounded accusations, but thats it.

the video I have provided however shows how you should approach every claim made, by anyone. It does not have an agenda unlike the video you have shown. It fact it has the opposite to an agenda. It tells you to use a critical eye and common sense.

The world is now a better place than ever before. This is an opinion but this is how I see it. There are so many problems it doesnt bare thinking about, like there always has been. Maybe I am just an optimist, but that isn't really the point.

The point is that there is no evidence for what the op is saying whatsoever. so you must draw your own conclusion. I can tell from your video what your choice is.

World government is centuries away at least, barring some major event that basically forces everyone to band together against a common... something (alien invasion?).

There are too many cultural differences at the moment, and no where enough power to force the entire population under one leadership without possibly decimating most major countries/existing governments, their technology, and their populations.

That's the (their) plan. Also, never underestimate the power private enterprises in the technological (military) sector have. I would bet all my money they have stuff working, that makes things from sci-fi movies look like toys. Yep, that's my honest opinion. I might add that our "official" military forces have LOTS of behind closed curtains stuff going on, there where is power, there will always be ego and will to missuse this power, it's not some fancy saying, it's simply the truth and ANYONE, who has basic intelligence and is honest to himself, will recognize this.

lol, I did behave like an arse earlier your right. I have said sorry for that and i meant it.

My posts don't show insecurity though. the fact that I have watched the video's indicates I am not insecure. insecure would be to not watch because of how you have judged it over its title. That would also be ignorance btw.

Arrogance, yes I am guilty of that in this thread. I wont keep apologising for it but I wont behave in that manner from now on.

The reason I lolled is not to laugh at you. Its to laugh at that video. The man has zero credability. Zero. I dont think i have heard him say anything sensible ever. He rants and raves a lot aqnd makes spurios unfounded accusations, but thats it.

the video I have provided however shows how you should approach every claim made, by anyone. It does not have an agenda unlike the video you have shown. It fact it has the opposite to an agenda. It tells you to use a critical eye and common sense.

The world is now a better place than ever before. This is an opinion but this is how I see it. There are so many problems it doesnt bare thinking about, like there always has been. Maybe I am just an optimist, but that isn't really the point.

The point is that there is no evidence for what the op is saying whatsoever. so you must draw your own conclusion. I can tell from your video what your choice is.

Well yup it's fine you have your own opinion and view on all this, it my change though over time. Gotta always stay open-minded. Regarding the part I highlighted, well, he rages quite a lot, doesn't change the fact many of the things he says sound outragous but are true, and also doesn't destroy the other points the video makes. And I know the video is cheesy, this computer voice thing is tinfoil hat stuff, but the message is what counts, and the message is truth in this case.

Edit: Gotta add though that I don't see too much credibilty in him either, at least in recent years. He's all about doom and gloom and FEEEEAAAR.

Last edited:

A pre-organised , man made event perhaps on a large scale ? Let's suppose that a large government could be capable of such a smoke screen . People would panic and would look to their government for guidance at such time .

They could even tell us we were being attacked by aliens ... How would we the people know if they were telling the truth or not ?

Tricky one ...

A pre-organised , man made event perhaps on a large scale ? Let's suppose that a large government could be capable of such a smoke screen . People would panic and would look to their government for guidance at such time .

They could even tell us we were being attacked by aliens ... How would we the people know if they were telling the truth or not ?

Tricky one ...

Exactly this mate.

That's the (their) plan. Also, never underestimate the power private enterprises in the technological (military) sector have. I would bet all my money they have stuff working, that makes things from sci-fi movies look like toys. Yep, that's my honest opinion. I might add that our "official" militarry forces have LOTS of behind closed curtains stuff going on, there where is power, there will always be ego and will to missuse this power, it's not some fancy saying, it's simply the truth and ANYONE, who has basic intelligence and is honest to himself, will recognize this.

Well yup it's fine you have your own opinion and view on all this, it my change though over time. Gotta always stay open-minded. Regarding the part I highlighted, well, he rages quite a lot, doesn't change the fact many of the things he says sound outrages but are true, and also doesn't destroy the other points the video makes. And I know the video is cheesy, this computer voice thing is tinfoil hat stuff, but the message is what counts, and the message is truth in this case.
Its opinion, and I am not a person who believes governments don't cover things up, or do underhand things to keep the public out of it. I know they do.
This is the problem I have with stuff like this and the reason I behaved badly earlier (no excuse).
It's things like this and other conspiricy theories that imo enable governments to get away with real wrongs.
I think we would both agree that the governments commit enough of those.

Exactly this mate.

👍

Well i've seen some interesting links on the internet in my time , can't remember them now though sorry , was quite a while ago that I looked into this topic . However in these days of digital media it's incredibly hard to tell who is telling the truth or not .

Many people who dig deeper into these theories , or accept said theories as even a mere possibility , are labelled with the conspiracy theorist tag .

I don't think that's entirely fair at all to be honest , as in life there are always 2 sides to every story and factual events can be mis-reported no matter what side of the globe that you live on .

My stance would be that global deception is a real possibility . And who knows what lengths some people in power would go to to gain more power and control ?

I envisage the current situation like this ;

1. The World is overpopulated and we cannot be sustained in current growth
2. We are running out of natural resources to distribute to the masses
3. Something would need to change in terms of lowering our numbers and / or inventing new technology to ensure our continuation

If you were powerful and had to make some sort of choice , then what choice would that have to be ?

Back