Helmets, Suits, Horns & Museum Cards up for grabs!

• Thread starter te?
  • 38 comments

te?

Philippines
Philippines
te9500rpm
Greetings everyone! Im looking to give away my horns and museum cards as they are not really very useful for me and they are taking up loads of space on my item list.

I have a list of horns here on paper but its definitely too long to type it here, if you guys are looking for a particular horn # just type it here on my thread and i will check it on my list. If i have what you need send me a FR including a message that you want or need this certain horn #. 👍

As for the museum cards i did not make a list because it was really too many! Im willing to give it out to anyone who wants it. 👍

Although i am not expecting anything in return i am looking for this certain Toyota FT86 concept II '12 or was it '11 (the DLC car that was given for free before) in 0/0/0, A Nissan 370z academy version in 0/0/0 , and i would appreciate matte paints of any color. :)

Thanks very much GTP! Cheers! :)

*** Here is a list of my horns that im giving away ***
http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=41485

*** Helmets available ***
1. Reinforced 19
2. Carbon 13
3. Storm Line 23
4. Gravity 11
5. Small Jaw 10
6. Back Vision 16

*** Suits available ***
1. Foehn 11
2. Intersection 4

****EDIT no more chromes available only horns, helmets, suits and museum cards!

SENT ITEMS

1. 5x gold chromes - juju_bean72
2. 5x horns - tbwhhs
3. 5x horns (2nd batch) - tbwhhs
4. 5x horns (3rd batch) - tbwhhs
5. 4x silver chromes - Chubbyhug4Life
6. 5x horns (4th batch) - tbwhhs
7. 5x horns (5th batch) - tbwhhs
8. 5x horns - jedikeeperus
9. 5x museum cards - Rainmaker1984
10. 5x horns (6th batch) - tbwhhs
11. 5x horns (2nd batch) - jedikeeperus
12. 5x museum cards (2nd batch) - Rainmaker1984
13. 5x horns (3rd batch) - jedikeeperus
14. 5x horns (7th batch) - tbwhhs
15. 5x museum cards lotus - Rainmaker 1984
16. 5x horns (8th batch) - tbwhhs
17. 5x horns (9th batch) - tbwhhs
18. 5x museum cards lotus (2nd batch) Rainmaker1984
19. 5x horns (10th batch) - tbwhhs
20. 1x museum cards lotus - Rainmaker1984
21. 5x horns (11th batch) -tbwhhs
22. 5x amg museum cards - jedikeeperUS
23. 3x horns (last batch) - tbwhhs
24. 2x horns, 5x ford museum cards, 5x paints - jedikeeperUS

Last edited:
Looking for flourescent paints if have any bud as never get to have them !!!

And got 3 toyota ft86 '11 cars, one silky black and 2 orange metallic !!!

Pm me bud doing all sorts here on comp !!!!

Last edited:
Flourescent paints? Not quite sure if i have any of them.

Does your FT86 II '11 have 0/0/0 on them? If yes what can i give you for it? Does my horns, museum cards, chrome paint suit you?

Thanks! :)

te?
Greetings everyone! Im looking to give away my horns and museum cards as they are not really very useful for me and they are taking up loads of space on my item list.

Need chrome paints? Let me know i have a few lying around and i have no use for them. 👍

I have a list of horns here on paper but its definitely too long to type it here, if you guys are looking for a particular horn # just type it here on my thread and i will check it on my list. If i have what you need send me a FR including a message that you want or need this certain horn #. 👍

As for the museum cards i did not make a list because it was really too many! Im willing to give it out to anyone who wants it. 👍

Although i am not expecting anything in return i am looking for this certain Toyota FT86 concept II '12 or was it '11 (the DLC car that was given for free before) in 0/0/0, and i would appreciate matte paints of any color. :)

Thanks very much GTP! Cheers! :)

*** Here is a list of my horns that im giving away ***
http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=41485

I would love some chromes ! :)

I would love some chromes ! :)

Hit me a FR dude! Il send it to you later kindly include a message in your FR that youd want chromes il give you 5! If my friend list is full leave me a message on PSN and il find room for you. 👍

I would life some aswell. Whats your psn name?

psn: juju_bean72

What exactly do you like? Send me a FR with what you like exactly my PSN is te9500rpm i will send it to you once i go online later. 👍

I'll take some if those chrome paints.

PSN ID: starracer01

Send me a FR and kindly include a message that you need chrome paints if my friend list is full leave me a message and i will find you a slot. Cheers! 👍

If you still have some extra chromes to give out i'll take a few.

Yup i still have a few im letting go send me a FR if my list is full leave me a message il make room for you. 1st come 1st serve! 👍

Some Chromes would be great and i dont have your wanted cars but i can give you a Toyota 86 '11 i think!

After i send 5 chromes to Chubbyhug4Life and Roushtastic, if there are still chromes left youd be next on the list im not quite sure if i have 10 chromes or less to be given away. Il update the thread by tomorrow. 👍

te?
After i send 5 chromes to Chubbyhug4Life and Roushtastic, if there are still chromes left youd be next on the list im not quite sure if i have 10 chromes or less to be given away. Il update the thread by tomorrow. 👍

Ok thanks!

I am looking for mattes and gold and silver chromes if u can give for free god bless u

Or i can trade u something
Add on psn: G4RRY_MOBBER

te?

Just incase you do send the paints my gamertag is (xXGJB_ST4RXx) :)

Sent 4x silver chromes to Chubbyhug4Life! 👍

For those who are still asking for chromes sorry the last set was given to Chubbyhug4Life. Only horns and museum cards are available! :)

If you're still looking to give away your museum cards, I'd be glad to have some.

The link to my museum list is in my signature. Any missing spots you could fill would be much appreciated.

If you're still looking to give away your museum cards, I'd be glad to have some.

The link to my museum list is in my signature. Any missing spots you could fill would be much appreciated.

Im still giving away museum cards can you type in what you need? I didnt make a museum list of the cards i have as they are really too many.

I have 2 extra helmets up for grabs! Reinforced 19 and Carbon 13. If anyone wants it let me know. 👍

Okay, Since it would take too long to write out every museum card I am looking for, I'll just break them up by dealer and go one dealer at a time to see if you have anything I'm missing;

AMG
#1, #2, #3, #7, #8, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, and #20

Okay, Since it would take too long to write out every museum card I am looking for, I'll just break them up by dealer and go one dealer at a time to see if you have anything I'm missing;

AMG
#1, #2, #3, #7, #8, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, and #20

Alright! Wrote them down! Il send you an FR tomorrow! 👍

Back