DutchMaster Replicas and Tuning

DutchMaster

(Banned)
American Samoa
GTP
Welcome to the DutchMaster Replica and Tuning Thread

Here you will find series of replicas I have done. If you would like to borrow or have one please let me know. Also, I need nothing in return just patience as I can only send 1 car a day. The featured series will always be on borrow.

*Please Check trade schedule on post #8
*Check Archives at bottom of OP.

Featured (On Borrow):

Italia Series
These are 5 Italian Projects from various Tuners.

Mansory Maserati GT-S
-Optimized ECU and Sports Exhaust adding about 30Hp (481Hp)
-Polarized Rims to give it a similar effect of Original Model
-Suspension and Transmission Tuning

Anderson Ferrari F430 Scuderia
-Improving Power to 575Hp with upgrades in Exhaust, ECU, and Air Filter
-Used Military Stealth Paint, wanted to keep black stripes!
-Transmission and Suspension Tuning

BF Performance Lamborghini Gallardo GT600
-BF has converted Lambo to "almost" Rear Wheel Drive, while boosting HP to 600!
-Great Tune, fun and challenging Drive (Suspension/Transmission)

Karl Schnorr Kraftfahrzeuge Fiat 500 Abarth
-Two Stage Car: Turbo II and Turbo III ranging HP 135-200
-Clean and Tight suspension gives this Fiat plenty of versatility

Evolution 2 Motorsport Ferrari 458 Emozione
-Sports Exhaust, ECU, and Air Filter upgrades the 458 to 602Hp (GT5: 604Hp)
-Very Appealing color combos Blue and Blue Silver (Original Model looks amazing)
-Suspension and Transmission Tuning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upcoming Series and Cars

Classic Muscle Series
This series is going to be challenging and a good time tuning/driving! Tough picking which cars I want to do I love them all. Details and Sneak peak available soon...

50th Anniversary Porsche Specials

SpeedART Porsche Cayman SP81-CR

9ff Porsche 911 (997) Turbo DR700

Archives:
G-Power BMW Series

Last edited:
You should hook up with Outeke;)
I believe he is the Replica-über meister. Sorry can't give you a link to his thread, but I am on my mobile. If I remember I'll edit this post later on if you can't find said thread.

Do a thread. Here or in Photo.
Put a link into your sig.

You could try on your gtp home page at visitor message, its when you click your name in upper right yellow box, theres a few inconvenients as the post count goes up but you can create photo albums

Best way is to start a thread me think, it will get lost but if you make a name out of your replicas people just have to click your gtp profile "statistics" "threads created by Dutchmaster" and unless you create 90 random threads, folks will know where to find you.

Last edited:
I have interest in your replicas.
You can always start your own thread, many people does the same.
Start to make some pictures and add them to your thread, so people have an idea of the cars.
Personally I'm very curious about your cars.

Wish you luck in the replica world.
👍

Schedule:
@reset

February
27 - BVBarmy4life
28 -

March
1 - Robmclemon
2 - Fcpmarcus
3 - OPEN

Last edited:
Hi DutchMaster,

Welcome to :gtplanet:!
I do actually have quite a few replicas myself (900+ custom replicas)...please take a look there as pointed out in post 2 & 3 :) (or link from signature)

And as StarLight already mentioned, just add images to this thread and you get costumers dropping in!

I have interest in most replicas, as long as it's not a look-a-like!

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke

Outeke you only have 900? Thats it! Just messing wow that is alot of work.

Im not sure what you mean by look a likes but I try and get as much info on the car as possible. Put the specs I can control in and I fill in the rest. Some cars are offered in other colors (this is true in the real world also.)

I guess I will have to release my first series of cars and see if you are interested. My next job will be to post pictures and details. I wonder if I should just change the topic and use this thread. Id like to keep somewhat organized.

Man, I was gonna put a thread up giving away my new replicas I have done. But I am looking through these threads and its a bunch of garbage.

Whats up with that half of the threads are for untradeable cars or cars that dont even exsist in the game!

Whats going on here, I dont want to be in the middle of nonsense. Is there anywhere else I can post my replicas?

What kind of replicas are we talking about.

Nice, I want to order the G-Power BMW M3 CSL, what do like to have as payment and when do you expect to deliver the car.
Many thanks in advance.
👍

First series is the G-Power Series. Bare with me gotta get photos of them!

Excellent choice of works, you got my attention for sure & look forward to seeing your photo's & obviously will be putting my name forward for any & all Replica's you put up for availability,

Good to see that you got things running. ;)👍

I've deleted my previous posts; no point littering your thread with pessimistic whinging. :D

Nice, I want to order the G-Power BMW M3 CSL, what do like to have as payment and when do you expect to deliver the car.
Many thanks in advance.
👍

Nothing in payment. I can send at next reset. I wont be around this weekend, but will try to accomodate everyone.

RizlaMan56 you will have the next slot.

Please put your PSN name and i will send FR as needed.

Thanks everyone gonna work on photos.

Nothing in payment. I can send at next reset. I wont be around this weekend, but will try to accomodate everyone.

PSN = Skyhawkie

Thank you very much, very appreciated.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

EDIT
By the way you don't have to send the car to me, if you share all cars ... I can make a copy of them.
No hassle with sending cars and waste of slots.
Just saying, think about it.
💡

And if you need anything just send me a PM, I have almost everything you can get in the game and maybe more.
:cheers:

Last edited:

RizlaMan56 you will have the next slot.

Please put your PSN name and i will send FR as needed.

Thanks everyone gonna work on photos.

rizlaman56 is my psn mate & while your on have a look @ my online garage in case there's something that takes your interest,

I would love to have the G-Power BMW M5 Hurricane

Tell me what you need for return and you will have it 👍

Regards!

Hey,

I would like to get a copy of your G-Power CSL, is it on share somewhere?
Since I own already a M5 Hurricane, I'll wait what else comes up!

Thanks,

Outeke

Hey,

I would like to get a copy of your G-Power CSL, is it on share somewhere?
Since I own already a M5 Hurricane, I'll wait what else comes up!

Thanks,

Outeke

Sure thing. You mean I actually made one you DONT have! I created a sub account where these are going to be located. I will send you the CSL.

I am gonna be using the borrow cars for UNtradeable replicas. So, sending you it is fine.

I just added another, its time consuming taking the pictures and then loading up here. I have two others for this series, but I have spent too much time on this rather than real life today!

I will get on the new cars and sending these out.

I would love to have the G-Power BMW M5 Hurricane

Tell me what you need for return and you will have it 👍

Regards!

Sorry I missed yours. I marked you down also. Thanks!

Sure thing. You mean I actually made one you DONT have! I created a sub account where these are going to be located. I will send you the CSL.

I am gonna be using the borrow cars for UNtradeable replicas. So, sending you it is fine.

I just added another, its time consuming taking the pictures and then loading up here. I have two others for this series, but I have spent too much time on this rather than real life today!

I will get on the new cars and sending these out.

Hahaha yeah there are more then 900 cars outside GT5 👍
I see you also got a G-Power BMW Z4 M e86 there now.
Another one I currently don't own yet!!!

Since there is a trade limit of 1 car per day, I would easily borrowglitch the cars when you got them shared on an account somewhere.
That way you can serve more people, by sending to them.

Let me know if that works! I hardly ever send paints out, so if you want some paints, let me know.
If you want cars in return, we need to see what and when.
We can talk in PM if you want to borrow replicas that I have.
It might be easier and keeps the thread cleaner 👍

Out

I have great interest in your replicas, can I get a BMW M5 Hurricane?

Sounds good I will mark it down.

If anyone has an open slot and they'd like to pass on a car for me that would be all I ask for in return. But I know people have schedules and what not so nothing is required!

Outeke: I am sure we can work something out. Borrow glitch I am not familiar with the process, but whatever you'd like.

Just added the 4th car.

M please :), what colour will it be in?

Z4 M you got it, boy this list is getting long!

Also, there is a link to the pictures in OP, but to know exactly is GT japanese 003 I believe.

Edit
@StarLight: CSL sent! Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Edit
@StarLight: CSL sent! Hope you enjoy it.

Yes, I got your CSL ... wonderful car, nice colour and driving experience too.

I would be interested in the whole set and other cars you will make in the future if that's possible of course.

But please put the cars onshare so you don't have to send the cars continuous to me ... I will copy the settings online if it's okay for you?

Don't you really want anything in return?

Have a nice weekend.
:cheers:

Back