GT Team championship season 1, Sign up Open

Canada
canada
LazerBlitz101
RED = RULE BLUE = INFO

For people who don't know what GT cars are they are Cars that are basically race modified versions of a production car, there will be a list of cars available below, but first, how the event will be put together. There will be 5 teams with 3 people on each , every member of a team must have the same carAfter all teams are full, People can apply for substitute. There will be 2 substitute teams. They will be able to join when there are spots left in the 16 car grid. If a team member of a non substitute team wants to join and it is full, message me on PSN and if there are any substitutes they will have to sit that race out. Here are the available cars

Nissan GTR Concept LM Race car, 600 HP 1100 KG

highspeedringgtrcon.jpg

RX7 LM Race car 650 HP 1200 KG

mazda_rx-7_lm_racecar.jpg

Camaro LM Race car 650 HP 1200 KG

highspeedringcamaro.jpg

Ford GT LM Race car spec 2 620 hp 1200 KG

ShowroomGT14LMSpecII.jpg

Pagani Zonda LM Race car 670 hp 1300 KG

pagani_zonda_lm_race_car_by_strayshadows-d53tpka.png

SUBSTITUTE TEAM CARS

Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation 690 HP 1350 KG

5251751531_9005784e4a_z.jpg

Ford Falcon XR8, 600 HP and 1300 KG

falconcg.jpg

TEAMS

Nissan team Nismo, GTR Concept LM Race car

Mazdaspeed team, RX7 Concept LM Race car

Team Chevrolet, Camaro LM Race car

Ford Racing, Ford GT LM Race car spec 2

Zonda race team, Zonda LM Race car

SUBSTITUTE TEAMS

Audi Team Playstation

Falcon Race team

HOW TO ENTER

Friend me on PSN with the team you want to be on or write your PSN and team in the comments. AND if you are dirty you will be kicked out.

Classes

Write either pro or am, if you have won an online tournament before you are a pro, if not you are an am. A Team with all pros will be a "pro team" Wile teams with both 1 or 2 pros and 1 or 2 am's will be "pro-am Teams"
and it obviouse that "am teams" will have all am classes

Last edited:
Current entries:

Nissan team nismo
GTP And PSN: LazerBlitz101
Open

MazdaSpeed Team
Open
Open

Team Chevrolet
C91V/GSG_91_F1 (substitute for now)
Open
Open

Ford Racing
Open
Open

Zonda Race team
Open
Open

Substitute teams

Audi team Playstation
Open
Open

Falcon Race team
open
open

Last edited:
Team Leader Board
TBA

Times
After at least 10 people sign up (1)
Monday 6PM EST
Sunday: 2PM EST
Saturday 2PM EST

Courses

800px-GT5_Circuit_High_Speed_Ring_Rvs.svg.png

50 Laps of high speed ring

cotedazur.jpg

25 laps of cote d'azur

800px-GT5_circuit_Nurburgring_24h.svg.png

7 Laps of nurb 24H

800px-GT5_circuit_Tsukuba.svg.png

70 Laps of Tsukuba

nurburgring24h.jpg

5 lap of Nurburgring 24H AT NIGHT

More info coming soon

Last edited:
I'm interested but people need to know more about the championship, namely how often it's going to take place and what time it's going to take place.

I am afraid after my initial interest I am going to have to say I can't compete in this as it clashes with other commitments (whichever time you choose to use) :(

I'd like to enter but I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate at all races. My PSN is GSG_91_F1 and my car is the Camaro LM (am). Enter me as a reserve until I'm able to confirm

I've been trying some of the cars out, and I'm wondering if you'd mind moving me into Ford Racing?

I don't know if you saw; I left a comment on your user page. The track line up seems a little bit messy and could probably use a little work. I can try some things out tonight and give you some ideas if you'd like? I just think that team-races should at least last an hour minimum and should need a few pit-stops. (So 5 laps of Nurb, for example)

I don't know if you saw; I left a comment on your user page. The track line up seems a little bit messy and could probably use a little work. I can try some things out tonight and give you some ideas if you'd like? I just think that team-races should at least last an hour minimum and should need a few pit-stops. (So 5 laps of Nurb, for example)

OK Please do so (sorry for the wait) I cant think of a good list for tracks

I won't be able to take part anymore. I've signed up for another event because this one wasn't picking up interest as quickly. :/

I won't be able to take part anymore. I've signed up for another event because this one wasn't picking up interest as quickly. :/

could have put a link in :lol:

Back