Gran Turismo 4 Media

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 393 comments
Image Galleries

Videos

The streaming file links will need to be downloaded by a download manager that can download streams such as HiDownload or NetTransport. Otherwise for the direct downloads use a download manager to pause and resume them or right click and Save File As. The divX videos will require the divX codec or player to play.

GTPlanet is now also hosting these videos so for those who had trouble downloading the streaming movies your cry’s have been answered! Just click the
arrow.gif
and you’ll be linked to the page with a download link. Just make sure you are a registered GTPlanet Forum member and are logged in to download the videos.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE + BLIM BLIM
Gran Turismo 4 Japanese Intro Sequence | Direct |
Courtesy of maskrider, GTP has exclusively captured the GT4 intro movie. Go and download it, it is a must see! Use the Xvid codec as DivX may crash playback.

OFFICIAL
GT4 Commercials | Video A High | Video A Medium | Video B | Video C | Video D | Video E | Video F High | Video F Medium | Video G High | Video G Medium | Video H High | Video H Medium |
From the Official Japanese GT4 website, these are the television commercials available to download. Note these are all streaming files.

YOMIURI ON-LINE
Yomiuri Final Flight Presentation Video | Stream WMP | Stream Real |
A video of the Final Flight Ceremony that was held at the Meiji Gallery in Tokyo. A glimpse of the TGS trailer is shown along with a selection of GT4 hands-on clips, slides from the presentation, the Nike collaboration and a must see video of the Audi R8 and Bentley Speed 8 at Motegi.

OFFICIAL
Final Flight Presentation Video | Stream |
A lengthy 10 minute video covering the Final Flight Ceremony that celebrated GT4’s completion. The video covers the main collaboration between Nike and Polyphony Digital, and gives a demonstration of how the Eye-Toy and Nike T-Shirt can be used to unlock the special Nike One vehicle. Although in Japanese, it’s still a great video. Two more official streaming videos, 1, 2.

OFFICIAL
B-Spec Demonstration | Stream |
From after the announcement of the B-Spec mode at the Tokyo Game Show comes the official released video, demonstrating using the various commands on a Mazda 787b at El Capitan, and how the statistics screen operates. There is also a clip of a Nissan R89C competing in B-Spec mode at High Speed Ring.

WEB CG
Movie One | Stream | Direct |
A video of a two-lap race and replay around the Tsukuba circuit in a BMW M3 CSL against other highly desired and powered sports cars.

WEB CG
Movie Two | Stream | Direct |
A RUF RGT tackles the Tsukuba circuit, take note how much more powerful the car is than its opponents and catches up to them within half a lap of this replay.

WEB CG
Movie Three | Stream | Direct |
An assortment of video clips including a high-speed collision at Nurburgring between a wall and a Ford GT. A how to cheat your way into first place by pushing past other cars on Hong Kong, and a clip of a race and replay at El Capitan.

OFFICIAL
(TGS) Tokyo Games Show 2004 GT4 Preview | LQ Stream | HQ Stream | HQ Direct |
The video boasts GT4 to have over 650 cars, 50 courses and new games modes. Showcasing JGTC Racers on Yosemite, a Nissan R89C + Ford GT40 on George V, a Mitsubishi Evolution VIII MR on the Grand Canyon rally circuit, a Lancia Stratos at Ice Arena, TVR Speed 6 cruising the Las Vegas Drag Strip, a mix of JGTC and DTM cars at Nurburgring, Hong Kong and Trial Mountain. Thrown in is a spectacular scene of a pit crew working on the ABT Audi TT-R and a driver working his magic in a Shelby Cobra. All this while pumping away to a funky soundtrack.

OFFICIAL
(TGS) Tokyo Games Show TV Photomode Presentation | Stream |
From the TGS a presentation and demonstration in one of the photomode to be found in GT4 in December, it’s in Japanese but you can watch it anyway.

OFFICIAL
(TGS) Tokyo Games Show TV B-Spec Presentation | Stream |
From the TGS a brief demonstration of the new B-Spec mode in GT4. It’s still in Japanese like the other one but you get an idea of what is going on. It features a pack of JGTC cars on the small and quick Tsukuba circuit in Japan.

GAME INFORMER ONLINE
The Human Element In GT4 | Direct |
A perfect show of the various types of humans you see in GT4, from pit crews, spectators and realistically captured drivers. Check this video out you will be amazed.

GAME INFORMER ONLINE
The Perfect B-Spec Mode Video | Direct |
This is what we’ve been waiting for, a proper race showing off GT4’s B-Spec mode. The video features a 787B Race Car on the new and gorgeous El Capitan track against a field of other great racers, which I can’t be bothered checking what they all were. Notice the hard time the 787B has passing the Toyota GT-One TS020 Race Car and the brilliant pit crew. It’s Simply stunning.

GAMESPOT
Ice Arena In A 206 | Stream |
From a time trial and the furthest view, a Peugeot 206 Rally Car is put through its paces, by somebody learning the new Ice Arena circuit.

GAMESPOT
Worlds Worst Driver | Stream |
A Jaguar S-Type R is thrashed around the Hong Kong circuit by somebody having difficulty getting to grips with the controls.

GAMESPOT
Photomode Demonstration & Tour | Stream |
A tour of Gran Turismo 4’s photomode, showing all the various customisable settings and options at your disposal. A Takata NSX is used at the Marunochi/Tokyo International Forum location.

GAMESPOT
Opera Paris | Stream |
American muscle takes to the street circuit known as Opera Paris, see if you can spot the ‘05 Ford Mustang, it isn’t hard.

GAMESPOT
The Car Manufacturers | Stream |
From the arcade mode, a selection of the manufacturers available to be test driven in GT4 are scrolled through.

GAMESPOT
Track Selection | Stream |
As previously the video only shows a few of the tracks able to be driven in Gran Turismo 4.

GAMESPOT
Photomode Demonstration | Stream |
This video shows someone fumbling around with the Photomode, and has no idea what he is doing. Worth the download. Sarcasm.

GAMESPOT
B-Spec = Director Mode El Capitan Demonstration | Stream |
A very basic display of the B-Spec mode. Look at the pretty scenery of the new El Capitan, Yosemite track instead.

GAMESPOT
B-Spec = Director Mode Opera Paris Demonstration | Stream |
Much the same as the video above, except different cars and a different track. Doesn’t really show much, just the interface really.

GAMESPOT
Kazunori Delivers The News | Stream |
This video reveals the news that devastated many eager online GT4 players, that online mode will not be appearing in GT4 this December and instead a new GT4 is hoped to be launched in 2005 with the finished online mode. The reason, Sony’s online infrastructure isn’t good enough yet to support GT4 online and needs to get tuned up. Tissue anyone?

GAMESPOT
Grand Canyon Demo | Stream |
A rolling demo of a Mitsubishi Evolution IV Rally Car driving very cleanly around the Grand Canyon rally course.

GAMESPOT
Nurburgring Nordschleife Demo | Stream |
This time around it is a change of track surface and car, it’s the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nür on Nurburgring.

T-ONLINE
T-Online Spiele: Games Show GT4 Feature | Stream |
German GT4 Feature, loads of talking, bad driving not recommended to download.

PLAYSCOPE
Falken Skyline Nurburgring Nordschleife Replay | Direct |
Take a look at a breathtaking replay of the Falken Skyline driving around Nurburgring, it is a full lap too! Notice the realistic motion blur, sparks and other effects!

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
OPM Magazine Gran Turismo 4 Feature | Direct .divX Format |
An awesome new video from OPM, showcasing stunning race footage from several different race tracks. It also includes a close look at Photomode, as well as an interview with Kazunori Yamauchi on why Photomode is in the game and a description of all the things you can do with it. Also don't miss the great looking interior shot of a Nissan 350z roadster, complete with a very human driver! Kindly supplied by Viper Zero.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
New York Course Complete Lap Comparison – BMW 120i | Direct .mp4 Format |
A unique video with side-by-side complete laps of the new NYC circuit, comparing the track as it was in GT4 Prologue and the updated version in the BMW 1-Series Demo. Brought to you by amar212 and Calisto. Requires QuickTime 6 or equivalent player.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Costa Di Amalfi Replay – BMW 120i | Direct .divX Format |
A complete, high resolution replay of the gorgeous Costa Di Amalfi track in BMW 120i. Brought to you by amar212 and Calisto.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Costa Di Amalfi In Car – BMW 120i | Direct .divX Format |
A complete, high resolution in car lap of the gorgeous Costa Di Amalfi track in BMW 120i. Brought to you by amar212 and Calisto.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Nurburgring Nordschleife Collision Mayhem – BMW 120i | Direct .divX Format |
Take a look at the all-new crash effects in Gran Turismo 4, with a wild ride through the first section of the Nurburgring. Brought to you by amar212 and Calisto.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Nurburgring Nordschleife Complete – BMW 120d | Direct .divX Format |
A video showcasing the very first diesel car in Gran Turismo 4 and the great Nurburgring Nordschleife. Brought to you by amar212 and Calisto.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Nurburgring Nordschleife Complete Lap + Replay – BMW 120i | Direct .divX Format |
A full jaw-dropping lap in 762x576 resolution of the beautiful Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, from the GT4 BMW 1-Series Demo. Brought to you by amar212 and Calisto.

OFFICIAL
Las Vegas Drag Strip Track View | Stream |
The first official glimpse of GT4’s drag racing feature with a Nismo 400R going all out against the Trial Celica at an ever spectacular Las Vegas Drag Strip.

OFFICIAL
Las Vegas Drag Strip Drivers View | Stream |
An in-car view of the Trial Celica going head to head with a Nismo 400R at Las Vegas Drag Strip.

GIGA
Interview with Kazunori Yamauchi at GT4 Nurburgring Press Release | Direct |
An interview with Kazunori Yamauchi, the only problem is it is in German. The real value of this video is that there are replays shown on the TV in the background. Check it out.
To download this file from giga.de it is required you register. To do so please follow this simple guide. Unfortunately this video is not available to download off GTPlanet.

GIGA
GT4 Nurburgring Presentation with Kazunori Yamauchi (Drag Racing Featured) | Direct |
A shortened version of the GT4 presentation at Nurburgring with Kazunori Yamauchi. This video gives us a sneak peak of a suspected drag-racing mode at the new Las Vegas track, originally thought to be for racing on. It also includes some development photos of Nursnow and Nurburgring circuits.
To download this file from giga.de it is required you register. To do so please follow this simple guide. Otherwise you can download it off GTPlanet by clicking the arrow by the title.

KIKIZO
Kikizo E3 2004 Photo Mode Video | Direct .wmv Format |
A brief look at photo mode at e3 2004, showcasing Nanzenji, Brooklyn, New York & Grand Canyon locations.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Skunkwerx's 2004 E3 Montage Two | Direct .wmv Format |
3 Minutes of game footage across Nurburgring, Hong Kong, Costa Di Amalfi and New York.

OFFICIAL + KIKIZO
Paris Rally Track Side | Stream | Direct |
Latest official video, a Renault Alpine uses all of Paris it can through Paris’s tight streets. Note the motion blur, 3D spectators and awesome reflections.

OFFICIAL + KIKIZO
Paris Rally Drivers View | Stream | Direct |
Again the Renault Alpine but from the drivers view along Paris Rally circuit also know as George V Avenue. Listen out for the new tyre sounds.

IGN
GT4:Prologue Nursnow WIP | Direct |
Hacked out of GT4:Prologue a train of cars work their way around Nursnow, notice towards the end the glitched graphics.

IGN
GT4:Prologue Las Vegas WIP | Direct |
JGTC cars attempt to drive around Las Vegas but quickly get into trouble. Should give enough time to check out the visuals.

IGN
GT4:Prologue Paris Tarmac WIP | Direct |
A pack of Rally Cars make their way around an unfinished Paris Tarmac circuit bouncing of as many walls as possible.

IGN
GT4:Prologue Paris Rally WIP | Direct |
A track full of class displaying awesome graphics, be sure to check out the official video.

maskrider’s Hong Kong Video | Direct |
From GT4:Prologue, a Mitsubishi Evolution flies around Hong Kong, notice the car lights aren’t on. Special thanks to maskrider for letting me post it.

gtracer’s Hong Kong Video 1 | Direct .divX Format |
In awesome divX quality the JGTC Takata Dome NSX tackles Hong Kong, thanks to tre from Gran Turismo.no for the video.

GAMESPOT
Toyota Prius at Fuji | Stream |
First section of Fuji International Speedway covered by the Toyota Prius in 1st exterior camera view.

GAMESPOT
First section of Fuji International Speedway covered by the Toyota Prius, from the trackside camera view.

GAMESPOT
Toyota’s MTRC Concept vehicle drives around a tarmac version of the Gran Canyon course from the drivers view. Note the interesting dials.

GAMESPOT
Toyota’s MTRC Concept vehicle drives around a tarmac version of the Gran Canyon course from trackside view. Note the interesting dials.

IGN
GT4:Prologue Completion Video | Direct .mov HQ Format | Direct .mov LQ Format | Direct .wmv Format |
Final section of PAL GT4:Prologue Ending Movie showcasing, Hong Kong, Costa Di Amalfi and Nurburgring.

IGN
BMW M5 at New York | Direct .mov HQ Format | Direct .mov LQ Format | Direct .wmv Format |
From GT4:Prologue PAL release a BMW M5 tackles New York as if the AI don’t exist.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Skunkwerx Video One | Direct .wmv Format |
Preview of the 51 unveiled cars in the GT4 e3 2004 build.

GTPLANET EXCLUSIVE
Skunkwerx's 2004 E3 Montage 1 | Direct .divX Format | Direct .wmv Format |
“Quick and Dirty", skunkwerx’s montage of game menu's, Costa di Amalfi circuit and 1/4 lap of Nurburgring Nordschleife (gameplay footage). GT Prologue music overdubbed, replacing background convention noise. Also displays new collision animation.

OFFICIAL + PLAYSCOPE
E3 2004 Preview | Stream | Direct |
Shows Hong Kong, DTM cars on Nurburgring Nordschleife and Costa Di Amalfi Circuits. The second half shows a motion captured driver in an open topped Shelby Cobra.

IGN + OFFICIAL + KIKIZO
Hong Kong In Car | Stream | Direct | Direct |
Pack of JGTC cars blast around Hong Kong from driver view.

IGN + OFFICIAL + KIKIZO
Hong Kong Track Side | Stream | Direct | Direct |
Pack of JGTC cars blast around Hong Kong from trackside cameras.

IGN + OFFICIAL + KIKIZO
Costa Di Amalfi In Car | Stream | Direct | Direct |
Ford GT tears up latest tarmac rally addition to GT4 from drivers view.

IGN + OFFICIAL + KIKIZO
Costa Di Amalfi Track Side | Stream | Direct | Direct |
Ford GT tears up latest tarmac rally addition to GT4 from trackside cameras.

GAMESPOT
E3 2004 Demonstration | Stream |
Full length demonstration of Gran Turismo 4 from E3 2004.

GAMESPOT
Video Feature | Stream |
Part one of Gamespot’s exclusive Gran Turismo 4 video series features an interview with Kazunori Yamauchi the creator of the Gran Turismo franchise. New footage of the game included.

GAMESPOT
Sony E3 2004 Press Conference Trailer One | Stream |
Take a look at some awesome footage of all the games shown at Sony's E3 2004 Press Conference

GAMESPOT
Sony E3 2004 Press Conference Trailer Two | Stream |
A look at the exciting footage that opened Sony's E3 2004 Press Conference.

GAMESPOT + IGN
Gameplay Footage | Stream | Direct |
Brief footage of a Lancia Delta S4 speeding round Citta di Aria.

The e3 footage is of the Lancia Delta S4 speeding round Citta D'Aria it's just under 1 min long. I've seen most of thoes before but not that e3 one and not the e3 demonstration one so thanks a lot for thoes.

Originally posted by live4speed
The e3 footage is of the Lancia Delta S4 speeding round Citta D'Aria it's just under 1 min long. I've seen most of thoes before but not that e3 one and not the e3 demonstration one so thanks a lot for thoes.
Is it the one with a purpley blue screen at the start that says Gran Turismo 4 and has that rating logo in the bottom left corner?

No it just starts with the S4 racing round a corner at the Citta.

Originally posted by live4speed
No it just starts with the S4 racing round a corner at the Citta.
Oh my bad, I thought it was a similar sounding video on IGN.

True, most of those videos are old and most would have seen them but I've just collated them all because I can.

We should keep this thread and just have all the GT4 related video's here and maybe get it stikeyed in the future like the359's car list has been. I just watched that video feature which I hadn't seen yet too, keep it up.

you wouldnt mind PMing me on how you where able to get through gamespot? ;)

I was a little disappointed to not hear the distinct sound of the supercharge on the S4. I hope in GT4 they have the whine of the supercharger on supercharged cars unlike what they did for gt2/3(Aston Martain) which just had no sound and a crappy blow off valve to signify forced induction.

But I'm so over the moon about nurburgring being included. And how accurate is it (1%) to the real track. Thats gonne be one worn out track when I get GT4 :P

Just noticed in the GT40 vids posted, that the in car vid does infact have the supercharger noise!!!! Thats AWESOME. A pitty its not audioble from the outside view (I know that the S4 Lancia's supercharger is hella loud even from the outside).
Oh well, nothing is perfect I suppose. But still happy about the incar noise :D

Thanks for this thread, it should be sticked as soon as possible, I decided to contribute to this thread by making a direct link to the E3 2004 Demonstration. It's right here if you'd like to add it to the list. :D

P.S.It's almost 23mb tho..

I'm very very impressed with the quality of the driver animations for the open-top cars. Big thumbs up to Polyphony.

Good videos, but...what's with the severe shortage of gameplay videos? Last year we were innundated with them, but now there's not even a new video of Tsukuba from E3! I WANT A FULL RING REPLAY!

Originally posted by usernamed
Thanks for this thread, it should be sticked as soon as possible, I decided to contribute to this thread by making a direct link to the E3 2004 Demonstration. It's right here if you'd like to add it to the list. :D
Cool thanks heaps for the link and call it added 👍

I'm not sure if I should add Prologue track videos or not or just keep it to the lastest stuff.

Does anyone, who has seen the video of Kazunori Yamauchi giving his slideshow, know what that 'thing' is right before the vid cuts at 10min 06sec?

It's an aerial picture of what looks like a theme park right when he says something about "Now, moving away from the E3 code..." right when it starts to get interesting. It could be a cool motorsport park if it weren't for the fact that it is full of water and appears to have a volcano in the middle of it. So is this a pic of Disneyland or something?

It's confusing, to say the least.

Originally posted by wdb
It's an aerial picture of what looks like a theme park right when he says something about "Now, moving away from the E3 code..." right when it starts to get interesting. It could be a cool motorsport park if it weren't for the fact that it is full of water and appears to have a volcano in the middle of it. So is this a pic of Disneyland or something?

It's confusing, to say the least.
I've got a screenshot of it for those who want to see it. Yea it is some sort of car theme park, I suppose its a topic that has just had its first page lifted and until later we wont know anything about it. Indeed very confusing.

Attachments

• screengrab.gif
    screengrab.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 697
i think he is just stating GT4 will be like a Theme park for cars, thats just an example pic of a theme park. its not actually going to look like that

Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
i think he is just stating GT4 will be like a Theme park for cars, thats just an example pic of a theme park. its not actually going to look like that
👍 I hope it is just an example. Something of that surrealism doesn't fit in the game!

Back