$$/minute of Racing

• Thread starter SC351W
  • 273 comments
I tried looking to see if anyone posted this.

But either way, I'm sure like everyone else what the quickest way to make money is.
In the second driving mission it takes :25 second to finish and you get $1k.

anybody find a quicker way to earn cash?

Do the 2nd special condition race series, and you get a RSC Rally Raid car, that you can sell for over 265k everytime.

265k credits in 10 minutes... do special conditions race #2 (capri something) win prize car (toyota something), sell for 265k, repeat.

you repeat the race by selecting to clear the medal, then you can win another prize car.

lobango
265k credits in 10 minutes... do special conditions race #2 (capri something) win prize car (toyota something), sell for 265k, repeat.

you repeat the race by selecting to clear the medal, then you can win another prize car.

works like a charm :-D 1.25 million and counting hehe

nightkid86
how do u clear the medals you've won already? i can't figure it out
just go and play the track, before you get to get to choose the track it says, "do you wish to clear the medals and win another prize car?" or something of that matter

There is a quicker way.

Take your fully modded CLK Touring Car in German Touring Championship and play it in B-Spec mode(3x speed). You can get all prize money and the prize car(CLK-GTR which is worth 800k)in just 20 minutes.

In "Do it yourself" mode the Costa di Amalfi race is better (no B-spec there though). You get a total of 275,624 including the prize money.

I compared that with the German Touring Cars (I used the Audi A4 Touring Car which I bought). In B-spec then the German Touring Cars is definitely the way to go. I think it is about 750,000 (I think... its a while since I won it on the Japanese version) for selling the CLK-GTR (after keeping one for use of course) plus the prize money.

win ur 350z LM concept from japan championship.. then re-use car in same series race but all in b-spec mode.. run it at 3x with pass cars.. quit after the 4th race is done, u win series and win another 350z LM concept.. 7,500 a race, 35,000 for championship.. and 318,XXX for selling ur new 350z LM concept. almost 400,000 after 15mins of jus monitoring the b-spec racing and continuing to the next races once its done.

[edit] okay go the german touring way.. lol i didnt read the last few posts.. i been doin it the 'slow' way so far.. oh well.. will do that now..

the german touring car championship in euro hall has the highest ive seen. the car you win sells for right around 700k, like 15k per race and 45 i think for winning the series. takes right around 8 minutes to b-spec the whole thing.

Anyone think B-Spec is kind of ruining the game? Basically all you do is build up a really fast car, put it in a race where its the top dog and collect the money.

Rinse and repeat.

👎

Yep MZS said it, the German Race with the modded Mercedes Touring car in B-spec mode with speed 3x.

4-5 races of $15K= 75K......1st place price another $75K. Sell the Prize car for $750K.

So you get about $900 000 dollars in 10 minutes.

Wow. I surprised myself with the second special event technique, but that CLK one looks nice.

Frankly, I'm glad it's easy to make money. Easier to have fun.

Daave
Anyone think B-Spec is kind of ruining the game? Basically all you do is build up a really fast car, put it in a race where its the top dog and collect the money.

Rinse and repeat.

👎
Yeah, what happened to the fun of just racing yourself?

I won $5 Million in the past Hour and while surfing the internet while my car does the trick. LOL.

Now I am back to racing by myself. It is good to have money.

wait,where can i win the clk, are the talking about the one that all the way on the right when u look in mercedes, or the one thats like 165,000??? and where can i win this car?thanx

ok i dont mean to get off topic, although yea I've been doing the "Normal" George V Paris in Special Condition, I think its 10,000 Per race. But good to know about the other one :). Anywho, My real question was this. Would it work if I connect my PS2 via USB Cable to my computer and get the images off of it??? I know this is the wrong thread to post it, but I didnt want to post a new thread and get flamed, cuz I did a search and didnt find anything on it. Thanx.

scoobyonline200
ok i dont mean to get off topic, although yea I've been doing the "Normal" George V Paris in Special Condition, I think its 10,000 Per race. But good to know about the other one :). Anywho, My real question was this. Would it work if I connect my PS2 via USB Cable to my computer and get the images off of it??? I know this is the wrong thread to post it, but I didnt want to post a new thread and get flamed, cuz I did a search and didnt find anything on it. Thanx.
I'd give it a try later, but I don't wanna mess anything up :P

scoobyonline200

I think you'll have to find a program that makes your computer emulate a thumb drive. Otherwise I doubt it will work since I already tried using my DigiCam and it didn't work.

Back