• Thread starter Joey D
  • 633 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Alright so I got the idea to make car ads from the Photomode photos you can take. I would like to see others if they choose to try and make them. My first one is my new favorite vehilce in the game, the Land Rover Stormer Concept. Such a cool looking truck. All I ask is that all of you credit your sources, even if they are your own photos. I would hate for someones work to get stolen.

I will be making more in the coming days.

Cool idea! I'll do some once I really get to cranking out some photos...

Gotta finish golding my licenses first, and then get some cars worth snapping.

Here is my second set. The Infiniti FX45 which is a great vehicle on and off-road. I really like it.

BTW I'll take request if someone wants me to make an ad for thier picture or car. Although I think most of you can more then likely figure it out. But for those without photoshop I will extend my services.

Here is mine ... Panorama style!
RUFs are not Porsches! :D :lol:

BlazinX > good thread! very nice ad jobs 👍 👍

Alright, here's one of a Spec C...Getting the lettering right was annoying..it still doesn't look right..

*shrugs*

I have a Legacy waiting to be chopped into an add in a sec.

Lexus ad. I just love the ones I find in magazines... wish I could make the same right now... but limited by the medium of course. Anyhow...

IS200-9.jpg

BTW, anyone know how to make it a thumbnail when you don't want to host trough Imageshack?

Azuremen
Lexus ad. I just love the ones I find in magazines... wish I could make the same right now... but limited by the medium of course. Anyhow...

IS200-9.jpg

BTW, anyone know how to make it a thumbnail when you don't want to host trough Imageshack?

Wow..VERY nice :D

And about the thumbnail..I couldn't find a way..I resorted to imageshack as the last means..

I do have a photobucket account..Maybe..adding thumbnail tags to it will allow you top use the photobucket account, with thumbnails?...My Html is rusty...

I've done a sort of Wallpaper advertisement that you'd find on Subaru's official website. I didn't take the photo here but I did edit it into a wallpaper complete with logos etc.

And yeah I know the WRX logo is a bit dodgy but its the best I could do, could probably be smaller but I am happy with it.

Very nice pics, everyone ... Some great adds!

Azuremen

Well for that you must put on your web space a pic of the original size and a thumbnail:
Example: car.jpg and car_thumb.jpg
Then you make a link like that:
HTML:
[URL=http://www.mywebspace.com/car.jpg][IMG]http://www.mywebspace.com/car_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

EDIT: had to use html code, so you can see the text ... :) But the display is proper. Good luck!

Very nice guys! I'm glad you all thought this was a good enough idea to do em yourself. I'l going to have to make some more today.

very good guys ... I like the IS300 Ad, good choice of location
there's unlimited possibilities ... good stuff

fafat

wow..the best so far, if I were buyin` a car, I would fall for that one ;)

can you make one with the Golf GTI V?

p.s. Is my post grammaticaly correct? I don`t think so, but I hope that you have understand :)

IDAFC21
great idea! I always knew this pic was destined for an ad the second i took it :)

99-ram%20ad.jpg
that's nice ...
you should alert people that the stunt was done in a closed track and do not attempt with their own truck or something
haha ;)

Here are my GTi ads. You know someone with video capture should make a commercial, that would be pretty cool, no?

franz
Here is mine ... Panorama style!
RUFs are not Porsches! :D :lol:

BlazinX > good thread! very nice ad jobs 👍 👍

damn, how did you do that? i mean did you take separate pics of the 3 cars and then lasso the cars into the same pic?

Back