Help me find the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version '00

• Thread starter drsid202
  • 148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
toyota-sprinter-trueno-s-shigeno-version-00.jpg

Where do I find the Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version '00

:dunce: .clues. :dunce:
1. found in Used Car Showroom II (near the bottom of the list)

2. supposedly it comesout on Day 8-14 but havent seen it. reason we dont see
it is because the used car list was Japanese version, & as it may be the same for
the most part with the exception of the DAYS?!

3. I saw it 1 time but had little credit early in the game.

4. reappears for 1 week at a time

5. Cost is $34,114 - $34,124 - $34124 Showroom II

6. Miles on it = 13,183 (thats pretty good for an old car)

7. FR 197HP 825Weight 238.8Torque

8. THIS JUST IN >>----------------------- )>
:eek:!:SIGHTINGS of the Trueno:!:eek:

days in question ? = (

day 160 Sept 08th,
day 169 Sept 18th,
day 173 Sept 21st,
day 171 Sept 19th,
day 327 feb- 22nd
day 518 Sept 02nd(got mine),
day 557 Sept 19,)

rumour is: once you've seen it will reapear every 3rd week or so.

Good work ppl that have helped sofar and good luck finding tha panda.

💡 if you have any more tips or clues to the whereabouts of this vehicle tell us already thanks ~latez :grumpy:

there's a SS levin? like wataru's levin?

cool. for now, i'll stick with my red one though. i have the SS trueno, by the way.

Omnis
there's a SS levin? like wataru's levin?

cool. for now, i'll stick with my red one though. i have the SS trueno, by the way.

I didnt think there was any special levin in the game. just the regular '83 levin, then the newer corolla levin bz-r.
meh...

The 1983 levins and truenos are regulars in the 80's used car lot, the 'classic car showroom', or whatever its actual name is. It elludes me at the moment
meh...

I also have the SS Trueno
just keep an eye on used car showroom two. I've seen the car in there at least a half dozen times, and I'm only at around day 300 or so. It'll pop up eventually

ok ok i dont know for sure theres a special levin, thought i heard someone talking about one earlier. and maybe there is no set date for the trueno SS to showup/.. whoknows? thats why i started the thread.

camon people, you gotta be more resourceful than that

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/gran_turismo_10km_car.txt

from that faq:

"THIS FAQ IS PRODUCED USING THE JAPANESE VERSION OF GRAN TURISMO.
THE NORTH AMERICA RELEASE HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT USED CAR LIST.
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN OR SEND ME EMAILS ASKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE US VERSION!"

it seems like the japanese version used car list is pretty similar to the NA version (or the same), but the days are totally different.

joev
from that faq:

"THIS FAQ IS PRODUCED USING THE JAPANESE VERSION OF GRAN TURISMO.
THE NORTH AMERICA RELEASE HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT USED CAR LIST.
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN OR SEND ME EMAILS ASKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE US VERSION!"

it seems like the japanese version used car list is pretty similar to the NA version (or the same), but the days are totally different.

EDIT: nvm, you might be right... i've seen it line up sometimes, though. And the days aren't different. Just go into your garage and look at status for the day # as listed there.

DriftFD3S
El-Oh-El.
Nice post really contributed (extra points for writing it in a different way)

I found it in used car lot 2. I believe it was some where inbetween day 100 and 250. I should keep track of the cars I see in the used lots.

I bought it for pretty damn cheap and it is easily the best drift car I have. Can do some crazy angles with that car and exit smooth as butta. Love that car 👍

:crazy: aproaching 600days and still no luck.. :indiff: someone will know the american dates, just gotta keep this thread going

BOOOH! someone edited the title of my thread :yuck: 👎

I've seen it numerous times, bought it as well. I'll let you know of a day when I see it, and i'll write it down.

I'm curious. It's perfectly fine to want to get this car since it is in the game. But since it's really not all that great of a car...I'm just wondering what all the fuss is about. :boggled:

The car is there for Initial D fans, and it is an awesome drifter, also it redlines at 12,000 rpms. If you don't watch, or read initial d, then I guess you really wouldn't have a interest in this car, unless you just like 86s' in general

It's a Trueno :lol: Reputation I guess. Soon the Cappucino will be affected too..

IceGT
The car is there for Initial D fans, and it is an awesome drifter, also it redlines at 12,000 rpms. If you don't watch, or read initial d, then I guess you really wouldn't have a interest in this car, unless you just like 86s' in general

:lol: Well, I guess you didn't read the Drift Reference by TankSpanker and myself . Yes, I know what Initial D is. But to be honest, that's such a "fanboyish" reason to want it. I mean, Initial D is cool for what it is, entertainment but outside of that, I don't really see a huge point in going after all the Initial D cars. Unless you're trying to do a reproduction like Toyota Drifter is. Other then that....I guess it's kinda lost on me.

But good luck finding it.

trueno is a good car.. and i'm a big initial D fan i also luv driting i found the car came up around day 130 yah.

DRIFTOOO!!! :crazy:

IceGT

wrong. it redlines at 10x rpm. the car is a novelty, pretty much. i find the plain old 86 gets the job done just fine.

also, i've checked a bunch of places...and there is no SS levin. so no SS levin, unless there is concrete evidence otherwise.

Omnis
also, i've checked a bunch of places...and there is no SS levin. so no SS levin, unless there is concrete evidence otherwise.

Thanks. I was about to start playing GT4 until I found it.

Yea redlines at 10k. Even if you do na 3 the redline is still the same, but they do raise the tach graphic to 12k... boo.

eh, initial d is olright im more or less just an 86 fan and this car was badass in gt3. i dont think the american version SS is 3mill. It must be under 100,000. well, pretty sure it is.

......... Guys .. the Trueno is a great car .. its got lots of features that can be customized trust me i own one ... I dropped a nice 101 engine in it and everything if u dont know much about the car dont criticize it .. Learn and read about it .. then give feedback.. plus u have to familiarize yourself with the car to push it to its limits. (no further comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back