PSC: Bi-Weekly PSC Week 105

• Thread starter skip0110
  • 48 comments
United States
Worcester, MA
skip0110
The PSC's are under new management...PunkRock has said I can run them if I like.

The last entry date is April 8...the poll will be posted by the 10th.

Please place "final entry" in your final entry post; feel free to post WIPs though.

You can use http://www.imageshack.us or http://xs.to to host your images.

This week we will be chopping the Chevy SSR.
Chevrolet-SSR-005.jpg

Feel free to PM me with suggestions for next week's car. Have fun! :)

I will participate this week because I have time. I am on spring break so I don't have school. I didn't participate because I didn't have time. I think there are better results during the summer, when the majority of us don't have school.

skip0110
Cops are looking great so far :)

franz - you even brushed the side exhaust? Neat.
yeah I brushed it but it will look better if I can find a source to chop :P
same goes to the headlights where the metal bar was covered
all done by brush and pencil

Wow, I came across this forum when I was trying to find out if I could change oil in a gt3 championship, spent all afternoon,looking through 180 odd pages about photoshop, an old friend of mine. I used to use ps7 at work but only have 6 at home at the moment (forgot how hard cloning was without the healing tool - remembered when I started this attempt). Anyway It's my Final Entry, I aint gonna spend any longer on it! I've christened it Slug because of what it looked like b4 I colourised it and put the little air filter on. ps I hope that chevy was rear engined, cos it is now.

Chevrolet-SSR-005slug.jpg

2 jags
Wow, I came across this forum when I was trying to find out if I could change oil in a gt3 championship, spent all afternoon,looking through 180 odd posts about photoshop, an old friend of mine. I used to use ps7 at work but only have 6 at home at the moment (forgot how hard cloning was without the healing tool - remembered when I started this attempt). Anyway It's my Final Entry, I aint gonna spend any longer on it! I've christened it Slug because of what it looked like b4 I colourised it and put the little air filter on. ps I hope that chevy was rear engined, cos it is now.

Wow! This is good. It looks like a creation from Minorke or Glacius.

skip0110
Welcome to the competitions :) and very nice 2_jags...I think yours will take the win 👍
Thanks Skip, I haven't checked out the entries /winners for previous comps yet but I'm sure there's time for someone to do a better job :)

cardude2004
As I said before, Glacius or Minorke might be able to do better than you, but if they don't enter, you will most likely win. You can see their work if you look at previous competitions.

Glacius - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=15321
Minorke - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=15718

OMG some awesome chops in there! When you said Glacius or Minorke :dopey: I thought they were sci-fi creators or something, I didn't think to check if they were forum members lol. Anyway I hope I didn't get here too late. looks like I've missed 2 years and come in when everyone's getting bored. Come on guys you can't let a newbie win!

PunkRock
:grumpy:

You've done it, skip, my hat's off to you. 👍
:lol: Well, thanks. :)

I'm thinking of closing this this Sunday night, since it seems we have enough entries...if anyone was planned to enter and needs extra time, please let me know :) (And I'll make them weekly from now on...)

2 jags: I like your entry, it's someway special, but i'm not sure if it's going to win... People here seem to like more traditional tuning (except glacius)... Someway it just feels that people don't appriciate the creativity... For an example the Nissan Z comp (was it an 240, 260 or 280?), Steviemo created an special entry which didn't get enough votes to win... I think it was a lot better than the winner, and i'm not sayng that the one who won did an bad job on photoshopping the car, i just think that stevie did better... maybe it's just me, but i don't know the persons behind the chops...

Back