0.jpg

Castrol Supra GT Black

0.jpg

NSX LM Edition 95'

nissan_r33_95.jpg

Skyline LM Edition

nsxszero8sr.jpg

NSX Type S Zero LM

If R Mods are indeed back, I wonder if any NSX will get one, and if a first-gen model can get one to look remotely like the ones from GT1 and 2, like that S Zero posted a few posts above. What an evil, evil handling car.

Completely forgot about the black Castrol Supra too, definitely was a lot of fun.

Cool, don't know about the PAL\US release, but the opening from the Ntsc/j version is epic for 1, 2 and Densetsu (epic music + mountain pass + drift). Is up there with GT Moon over the castle in terms of epicness.

Would be cool if GT featured the DeTomaso Pantera from KB1.

Is it me or where all the LM cars outrageously fast in GT1? The Castrol Supra and the Del Sol LM Edition were absolute beasts :P

I loved it. Seems like they toned it down the sequels in favour for realism though.

For sure there's a lot of cars that I miss...but what I really look forward into is the return of the manufacturer Vector to the series.

I'd really like to see the Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo in GT5!

vector_w_0_15.jpg

Oh, and another car to mention: the Ruf CTR2 Sport, although I don't really notice the difference with the standard CTR2 in case of how they look :lol:

I believe it was the first car that I really, really wanted to get when I first browsed through the car dealers in the simulation mode before buying my first car.

1997_Ruf_CTR2Sport1_small.jpg

I shall pray to the GT gods for the GT2 line-up of RUFs:

RUF BTR2
RUF BTR TypeI
RUF BTR TypeII
RUF CTR2
RUF CTR2 Sport
RUF CTR Yellow Bird
RUF RCT
RUF Turbo-R

I have virgins in the basement in case sacrifices are required.

edit: I almost forgot about the Renault Espace F1! I want.

I'd love to see the Esprit GT1 back in. As a Lotus fan, there being one that you could compete at the top levels with was brilliant. I suspect I'm in a pretty small group wanting that though.

STP Viper GT
Lotus Esprit GT1
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '97 (burgundy short tail version)
Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car '97 (black & red short tail version)
Nissan Skyline Silhouette Foumula R30
Nissan Drag 180SX
Nissan R33 Drag GT-R
Renault Espace F1
Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak Version
Toyota GT-ONE Road Car '98
GT-ONE Race Car '98 (different colour scheme)

There was a Tom's Supra (street version) which i absolutley adored in Gt2. I've never seen it again in any Gt iteration after that. I hope this changes with Gt5.

Corvette Grand Sport.
Color_1963_Grand_Sport.jpg

200222815154-5-1963%20Corvette%20Grand%20Sport.jpg

I miss it from GT2, Definatly one of my fav cars in that game... I want it back!!

Last edited:
As said earlier , the TVR CERBERA LM edition brings only sweet memories to my mind .
Back in the days of GT1 , it was my absolute favourite .
Needed a bit of fine-tuning , but once i got the hang of it , no other car could come even close .
Ahhhhh , sweet memories .....:crazy:................Does this mean i'm getting old ?:odd::lol:

Renault Espace F1
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak Edition
Old Mini Cooper
Nissan Pulsar GTi-R
Citroen Saxo VTS

There is other cars I'd like to see, but this was the only ones I can remember

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd like to see the 1st-gen Dodge/Plymouth Neon come back. I used to own and auto-x one, so I'm a tad biased.

Not a car but I would like to be able to chose roof up or down in convertables.
Maybe a "never seen" in the gt franchise hummer .

-> Another one from the pages of GT2:

Subaru Vivio base (GX-R) '97
121726719829019.jpg

Subaru Vivio RX-R '97
7561.png

^ Yea buddy! :sly:

Last edited:
STP Viper GT
Lotus Esprit GT1
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '97 (burgundy short tail version)
Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car '97 (black & red short tail version)
Nissan Skyline Silhouette Foumula R30
Nissan Drag 180SX
Nissan R33 Drag GT-R
Renault Espace F1
Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak Version
Toyota GT-ONE Road Car '98
GT-ONE Race Car '98 (different colour scheme)

This list is probably what I was hoping for back in the GT4 era. 👍

Pleaseeeeee bring back the Venturi and the Vector from GT2 i loved them, same goes for the Renault Espace F1 :drool::sly:

OMG dude totally. The Vector cars were absolutely epic!!!

This list is probably what I was hoping for back in the GT4 era. 👍

Hey, for that matter, wasn't there some kind of one off Mugen Honda S2000 GT-1? It was available at the Honda dealership for like a Mil but it was a very unique machine, of which I can't find the real one anywhere. Maybe it was a Spoon car but I could have sworn it was Mugen.

Hey, for that matter, wasn't there some kind of one off Mugen Honda S2000 GT-1? It was available at the Honda dealership for like a Mil but it was a very unique machine, of which I can't find the real one anywhere. Maybe it was a Spoon car but I could have sworn it was Mugen.

I found it. I think. Hmm. . . Maybe it was Spoon. I found pics of both that oneoff car and the Amuse S2000 GT-1 featured in GT4.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/10/23/car-spotlight-gt-gt-s2000-battle.aspx

Ring any bells anyone?

Some of the tuned cars like the RX-7 J-TC would be nice, As well as the inhouse developed F1 cars from GT3 (yes I know they're modeled after real machines).

It would be nice to see a lot more of the daily driver type cars in GT2 actually, though maybe not so many replicas of the same machine.

Eg, like the avenger, stratus, Soarer, Altezza, Laguna etc. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
-> ...
TVB, I can't see the Vivio pics. It appepars (sp?) IGCD turned on anti-hotlink mechanism. :indiff:
^ Yea, I already fixed that damned thing... :grumpy:👎

BT-> Another one:

[R] Honda S2000 GT1 (aka. Concept by GT)

;)

Back