Top Gear: Post your Stig intros here.

• Thread starter Mr. Boy
  • 154 comments
Some say that he shaves with a chainsaw, and that he can climb the Eiffel Tower using just his lips. All we know is, he's called The Stig.

autoblog.com
ome say that he shaves with a chainsaw, and that he can climb the Eiffel Tower using just his lips. All we know is, he's called The Stig, and on ...

Can someone explain this? Did DQuan write this on autoblog?

... Some say he has a lead foot.... but he can never look at the back of anyone's head... because everyone is looking at back of his... come to think of it does he have a head? For all I know he's called the Stig...

They say that he's got a tail stuffed down one leg of his trousers...and that he is the real inspiration behind Speed Racer...

All we know is...He's called The Stig!

(based on the more machine than man)

some say he was wrtten in Java and once in a car, he turns on his hacks...all we no is that he's called the stig....

sorry....played too much CS today and hackers just happend to join the server i was in

Well, here I am.

Some say, he has no heart, just a 2 cylinder engine, others say his I.Q. is measured in Horsepower. All we Know is, his name is,
The Stig.

Some say he can dislocate his tongue, and that he is the world champion of staring contests. All we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say his body is completly made up of 91 oct petrol, and that if you could speak stigeneese he still wouldn't talk to you. All we know is he's called the stig.

Liked the second one, 4/10

I've got two sets of intros...Judge them as a whole or separately your choice :)

Some say that he feeds exclusively, on vegetable oil... And that if he were the queen of England he would've by now, dissolved the parliament....

Some say that if you were to decapitate his genitals, they would simply grow back...and that he still thinks Americans are edible.

some say that he showers in ATF and that he sleeps in the back of a mobsters 300c, for the convasation....all we know is that hes the stig

Some say that his eyes can shoot laser beams and that after years of trying, he finally caught that damn roadrunner all we know is he's called the stig

Last edited:
Some say, that he was trained by Finns, and spends his time chasing squirrels. All we know is that he's called The Stig!

Some say that he was born underwater, and that he could circumnavigate around the world in 80 minutes, all we know is he's called............

The Stig.

Some say that he was a part of an early Russian space programme that went badly wrong in flight, and that because of it he became the first man to successfully land on Poland ... but all we know is that he's called The Stig.

Some say, that he once replaced James May in a challenge. Well, we don't know anything about that, but we do know he's called The Stig.

Some say he was born in a race car. Guess that explains the C-section. All we know is he's called The Stig.

Some say he's got oil between his toes, and their made up of metal...all we know he is called, The Stig.
(my first)
Speaking of the stig....:eek:

Some say that he eats Minis for breakfast. And that if you kick him right in the royal jewels, his voice gets lower...all we know, he is called The Stig.

Some say that he lives with a family of baby goats - and that all greatest lap records in history are held by him and other records are only those who got the closest.

Some say he is the center of gravity of earth and once he dies earth will understeer out of the solar orbit. All we know is he's called The Stig

Some say he's banned from all racing competitions for being too good...
...others say he can watch "Failure To Launch" all the way through...
(and you know the rest)

So it's time to hand over our Grim R34per to our tame racing driver.
Some say, he has a Finnish Apprentice and that his first job was a Shopping Trolley Tuner. All we know, he's called the Stig.

Some say, he eats iguanas for breakfast, and the only word in his vocabulary it "Crikey". All we know, he's not the Stig, he's the Stig's Australian cousin!
Some say, he's never blinked in his life, and he marks his territory with 'passed' car oil . All we know, he's the Stig.

Some say he had an affair with Tiger Woods..... others tend to agree. All we know is he's called the Stig.

:lol:👍 very good!!

Last edited:
Some say his face is featured on a painting called the "Mona Lisa" and that if exposed to direct sunlight he will inevitably turn into a turtle.

Some say...he's Eric Cartman's dad.

Back