Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,157 comments
820whp @ 39psi

Pats_car_2.jpg

crap thats nice, would love to see a video

possibly but it seems strange that they would be doing it for so many years yet still not be up at the front end of the field they are usually always several seconds off the pace and went they went to tsukuba they did a 65 second lap with one of the pro japanese drivers, seems strange that they would then go all out for goodwood where they came 6th.

Pretty impressive time it got at Goodwood. I'm still gonna go with the car not really being set up properly. Any performance car needs a bit of development time, and with that sort of power it looks like it was designed primarily for straight-line speed.

btw how did your brother find knockhill?

He followed the signs. Phnarr phnarr :sly:

Nah, he enjoyed it though. Got great weather too, must have gone on one of the three days a year that Knockhill is sunny.

If it was fast at Goodwood and slow everywhere else, chances are it probably just wasn't set up properly, or the driver wasn't up to it. The amount of work that's gone into it I'd be very surprised if it wasn't competitive in whatever they enter it into.

Correct. It was originally intended to be a drag car.

AP1's and AP2's together clearly take's the attention off the Celica's :sly:, I love the photo's of the SK2's. Did anyone notice the two Civic coupes in the background...

5.207.800x600.0001.jpg

ctr%204.jpg

zircotec-09a.jpg

Mugen-MOTUL-CIVIC-Si-racecar..JPG

htup_0803_01_z+nasa_honda_challenge_championships+race_cars_lined_up.jpg

Don't know how I ended up on a race car Honda craze but hopefully someone enjoys 'em :)!

Last edited:
I enjoyed them. :D
The Motul Civic is my favorite of the bunch.

Yay! Knew somebody would enjoy em LoL :). The Motul Civic, it's a favorite on GT4 for me, the JDM silver FD racer is avatar worthy I think I may use it for just that 💡.

Nice I like thr S2000 and of course the red Teggy, here's another batch GTPeeps...

htup_0804_20_z+norm_reeves_honda_show_meet+yellow_eg6_honda_civic_hatch_race_car+front_view.jpg

0209tur_28z+honda_civic_coupe+right_front_view.jpg

ek-race-car-10.jpg

26004120014_large.jpg

((This one's an actual chick car, I likes.))

26193410002_large.jpg

((Password JDM=Longtime Fave))

Last edited:
Word. Most people tend to call most of them ricers if it does have body work. (People who don't know much about car styling & such)

Anyway, MOAR PICS!

0hondacivicek9-jdm2.jpg

htup_0810_01_z+jdm_theory+honda_civic_sedan.jpg

htup_0810_09_z+jdm_theory+hatcback_civic_no_hood.jpg

wagonps2_front+copy.jpg

andrewscott2.jpg

1sikx2.jpg

Back